PSC Biotech Employee Review

Good times
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 26, 2016
I like my job. Period. If I didn't then I'd be long gone. But, just like anyone I'm always interested in a better situation of one comes along, hence I'm on Indeed. If I don't find something that I like, then I'll be happy staying with PSC Biotech.

The job is fun, exciting and rewarding. I work with some awesome people and the company has been good to me. I work hard at my job and sometimes it's more than a 9 to 5 gig, but that's OK. The company is flexible in time off and recognizes those that go the extra mile.

The people in the office are first rate. Everyone (almost) gets along and management seems committed to creating a team outlook where we all work together.
Pros
Stimulating work, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.
Cons
Travel and sometimes long days are required to the get the job done.

Other PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Needs better upper management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 3, 2019
Great work life balance with a lot of good benefits. But sometimes it seems that upper management is worried about the wrong things and makes operations a little slower. Overall great company would recommend.
Sad to be leaving this great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 22, 2019
I've worked for PSC Biotech for the past six years and loved every minute of it. The job has been exciting, my co-workers and clients have been great and management has always been supportive.

So, you may wonder, why would I be leaving such a great job? Well, my wife has received a great job offer in the bay area and we've decided that it's time for us to reverse traditional roles and I'll be the primary support person for our three young kids for the next couple of years.

My job at PSC has been in supporting a variety of clients on issues related to pharmacology and the manufacturing process including FDA procedures. There are some clients I've supported for years, while there are others where it's a one-time engagement. Never boring and I'm always learning new things.

My co-workers have been great to work with and management has always been supportive of employees. Good pay and benefits are the toppings on the cake. So, if you're lucky enough to get a job with PSC I have no doubt you'll be happy with your choice.
Pros
Exciting job, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably