PSC Biotech Employee Review

Amazing staff and managers
Mechanical/Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJApril 5, 2017
Project manager and HR always make sure you are happy and help you develop into higher roles. My project manager has done a great job of keeping me updated with work requirements.
Pros
Multiple companies to work with
Cons
No clear path for advancement

Other PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Needs better upper management
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 3, 2019
Great work life balance with a lot of good benefits. But sometimes it seems that upper management is worried about the wrong things and makes operations a little slower. Overall great company would recommend.
Sad to be leaving this great company
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 22, 2019
I've worked for PSC Biotech for the past six years and loved every minute of it. The job has been exciting, my co-workers and clients have been great and management has always been supportive.

So, you may wonder, why would I be leaving such a great job? Well, my wife has received a great job offer in the bay area and we've decided that it's time for us to reverse traditional roles and I'll be the primary support person for our three young kids for the next couple of years.

My job at PSC has been in supporting a variety of clients on issues related to pharmacology and the manufacturing process including FDA procedures. There are some clients I've supported for years, while there are others where it's a one-time engagement. Never boring and I'm always learning new things.

My co-workers have been great to work with and management has always been supportive of employees. Good pay and benefits are the toppings on the cake. So, if you're lucky enough to get a job with PSC I have no doubt you'll be happy with your choice.
Pros
Exciting job, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably