PSC Biotech Employee Reviews

Solid company with great future
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 11, 2017
PSC is a fun and exciting place to work. There are always new things coming along, and the company is good about allowing employees who want to explore a new job to move on and up.

The job is challenging and requires that you know what you are talking about. The customer base is one that is constantly changing, and there is always something new happening in my job. I'm encouraged to constantly learn the latest skills and keep abreast of what's happening in my field. By its nature there is a lot of independent work required, but if you need help management is there to make sure it's available.

The people I work with are great and PSC if a fun place to work. On some of my projects, I'm part of a team that works with the client while other times I'm out on my own. The job does require some travel and nights away from home, but PSC is good about recognizing the challenges of being away from home for a couple of days. The overall atmosphere of the company is pretty laid back, and as long as you are doing your job, you are given a lot of freedom.
Pros
Good pay and good people to work with.
Cons
Travel can get tiresome sometimes.
Nice supportive people and an interesting job
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 15, 2017
As a project manager with PSC Biotech, I'm involved in an interesting variety of contracts and clients. Sometimes I go out solo to a client's site and sometimes I'm part of a team. All in all, it's a good job that allows me to work with solid people in an interesting field.
I've learned a lot in my four years at PSC. The company has been generous in terms of supporting my continuing education and personal growth. The salary and benefits are well in the upper range for our industry. Management is supportive, but also believes in letting people do their job without a lot of looking over our shoulder.
My wife's job is relocating her our of Denver and one of my options is to continue with PSC in another city. The company is supportive of my moving, but I'm also going to take a look at other opportunities. Stay tuned!
One of the things I will miss are the great people on my team. Everyone supports each other and it's more like a family than a job site. I don't know if every PSC location has this same feel of a big family, but I hope so.
Pros
Good salary and benefits, Supportive management and co-workers, Interestng and challenging job in a high growth field.
Cons
Travel. Away from home.
Awesome job
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 2, 2017
Well, I'm one of those weird people that really like their job. PSC Biotech has been a great place to work with great people and interesting projects. It seems that there is always something new and exciting coming down the pike.
I work as a project engineer which means that I will be assigned to a project until it's done and then move on to the next one.

For some, that amount of change is hard to take but for me, it's liberating. There is always a new challenge to meet and new people to become acquainted with. Each project is different from the last and I'm constantly learning new things in each sub-industry. While I have no immediate plans to leave PSC I have been offered several jobs based on my performance in carrying out projects and it's both flattering and reassuring to know that my work is valued and that I have options if I decide to make a change.

The people in the Madison office are just great. There is a team spirit from the top down. We do all the usual office things for birthdays and celebrations and everyone is relaxed. At the same time, the company has a team culture that gets things done on time and done right.

PSC is always looking for new people and if you see something that is in your area of expertise you will find this a good company to work for.
Pros
Always something new and exciting happening. People are fun to work with and the company is growing.
Cons
None that really come to mind. Always do your homework to make sure you are a fit for the job.
A good place to work and grow
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2017
PSC Biotech has been my home for the past three years and It's been a great experience and a good place to work. I feel that PSC has helped me grow both personally and professionally.
In my job as a validation engineer I work with an interesting group of clients in the life sciences field. PSC consults with a variety of companies to meet their needs for short and long term consulting in IT, compliance and process manufacturing. Some of my jobs are only a day or two, but I've also spent weeks onsite working with the customer on a special project or need.
I travel about 40% of the time so you had better be comfortable with being on the road if you decide to work here. For the most part the people I work with are fun and interesting. PSC management has been supportive but they also expect you to do your job with a minimum of interference. I would happily recommend PSC to my friends as a good place to work.
Pros
Supportive co-workers, interesting job and a promising future.
Cons
There is a lsome travel required.
Rewarding job
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTDecember 30, 2016
PSC Biotech has been my first job out of graduate school and it's been a pretty awesome experience. While school had given me the educational tools to do a good job, I didn't realize I still had to learn about doing a real job where people count on me to help them with their projects and where my skills and abilities can help a company make quality products.

Our job requires lots of on onsite visits to clients job sites. I have some clients that are regulars while others are one-time contracts (of PSC). That means that you need to be able to get along with a wide variety of people and company cultures. My supervisors and team members at PSC helped me get use to this and helped me learn how to interact with a number of different situations. Old timers at the job (more than 5 years) are quite skilled and pretty willing to share their knowledge with me.

I've found the company a great place to work and I have a real sense of being part of something that is important and performs a vital service. From my perspective, the salary and benefits are generous and I'm generally earning more than my classmates that graduate at about the same time as I did.
Pros
Good people to work with, interesting job, new opportunities and good pay.
Cons
Some travel involved and sometimes the weeks are long.
Good job
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CADecember 22, 2016
PSC Biotech is one of the leading firms in the country for outsourcing technical services in the biotech and healthcare industries. My job is to work on a team of PSC employees that often will go to a client's site and do a variety of consulting and technical services. One of the fun things about the job is that every client is someone new and different and it's never boring.

It's important to stay abreast of the latest trends and the company is supportive of continuing education at their expense. I attend meetings and seminars on behalf of the company and have helped land several contracts through these conferences. The company always has new jobs and opportunities and current employees are encouraged to move upwards in the company.

The people I work with are awesome. The office has the usual monthly birthday celebrations and management encourages team building activities. The job sometimes presents challenges that need to be overcome, but people are very open to helping each other find quick solutions to any problems that come up.

All in all, PSC is a good place to work and to build your career.
Pros
nice people, good benefits, postive work enviroment
Cons
some travel involved
Fast growing company and industry
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 15, 2016
Biotech is a hot industry right now and PSC Biotech is a hot company. There seem to be new contracts and opportunities posted weekly and it's an exciting time for those of working here.
My job is to provide consulting services to clients of PSC most often onsite. My focus is insuring that producion methods conform to industry best practices and meet any regularatory guidelines that may in place for a particularly company. The job is fast paced, challenging and never boring. PSC has clients across the U.S. and the job involves some travel, so be advised of that ahead of time. For me, that's not an inssue as I enjoy some time on the road, but then I don't have a family so it might be different for others.
Sometimes we go out to customers site as part of a team to consult on a process or design, other times I'm on my own. The people on the team are awesome and we combine doing a great job for our client with having a good time on the road. Based on my experience, PSC's salary and benefits are above average for the industry and the company goes the extra mile to make sure that employees are happy and enjoy their job.
Pros
Good pay, flexible hours, travel, good people on the team.
Cons
None that are important IMO.
Good industry for growth
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 8, 2016
The biotech industry is enjoying great growth and that is reflected at PSC Biotech. Our company provides on the spot consultation on manufacturing process, planning and growth strategy for a wide variety of companies in the industry.
Every day brings a new challenge at PSC. The work is never boring and this is an exciting time to be in health care in general and biotech in particular. The future is unlimited in this field and PSC is a great place to start.

I have learned a lot in my time with PSC and the company is committed to employee education and growth. I've found management very open to new ideas no matter where they come from . Innovation is encouraged and rewarded. The pay and benefit package are above average and with the company growing at a fast rate there is good opportunity for growth by everyone.
Pros
Good pay, nice people to work with, interesting job with a good future.
Cons
Need to like to travel and be a flexible.
Good place
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 1, 2016
The holiday season reminds me of why PSC Biotech is a good place to work. The people are great, the job is interesting and there are always new opportunities for personal and professional growth within the company.
I work with multiple clients from different biotech companies. As a project engineer,my job is to advise them on manufacturing and compliance issues. I need to be on top of new regulatory issues and ensure the client follows best practices. As such, the job requires a constant learning curve, but to me that's exciting.
The people I work with are great. There is a team feeling from the top on down. Management is committed to finding to opportunities for the company to continue growing and in turn that opens up new possibilities for employees.
I personally enjoy meeting new clients and have new projects on a regular basis, but some might find that too challenging. There is some travel involved, but I'm home on the weekends and for the most part I enjoy the road.
Pros
Good pay, good management, good people to work with.
Work is enjoyable
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2016
PSC is a good place to work for. The job is interesting, and the people that I work with are enjoyable, and our customers are easy to get along with. My job requires me to work with a variety of customers, usually at their site, so some travel is part of the job.
Each customer has different needs which make each day interesting and exciting. From time to time you run across a project that is not as interesting as others, but that's the nature of life.
I like the people I work with. We have a small local office, and everyone gets along well. My supervisor is there when I need her, but otherwise, lets me do my job. Management does not interfere unless there is a problem.
Pros
Good company and good people. Interesting job, good pay and benefits
Good company to work for - great people
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 28, 2016
What makes PSC such a great place to work are the people. From my fellow project engineers to the CEO, everyone is easy to get along and committed to making PSC a special company.
When I'm not traveling I usually arrive by 7 am or so. That let's me leave early and beat the traffic. When I'm travelling, which is about 30% of the time, I usually will work longer hours since I'm onsite with the client.
I get to meet a variety of people and, since our consulting projects cover a wide range of products and services, lots of new companies and clients. Every day is something new and different and it's a rare day where I'm bored.
Pros
Job flexibility and freedom, good people to work with, good benefits and good pay.
Cons
Travel can get tiresome, but that's part of the job.
Good times
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 26, 2016
I like my job. Period. If I didn't then I'd be long gone. But, just like anyone I'm always interested in a better situation of one comes along, hence I'm on Indeed. If I don't find something that I like, then I'll be happy staying with PSC Biotech.

The job is fun, exciting and rewarding. I work with some awesome people and the company has been good to me. I work hard at my job and sometimes it's more than a 9 to 5 gig, but that's OK. The company is flexible in time off and recognizes those that go the extra mile.

The people in the office are first rate. Everyone (almost) gets along and management seems committed to creating a team outlook where we all work together.
Pros
Stimulating work, good people to work with, good pay and benefits.
Cons
Travel and sometimes long days are required to the get the job done.
Good times at PSC
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 18, 2016
I like my job at PSC. While I'm on Indeed to check out what new opportunities might be out there, I don't have any problems with my job at PSC. Indeed, any new job will have to offer me a significant new challenge to consider leaving.
My job is varied, to say the least. I work as a validation engineer with some clients that PSC serves. The job requires travel, but I find that enjoyable, just as I enjoy working with a variety of clients. Some are more interesting than others but is pretty much balances out over time.
Pros
Interesting job, good people to work with, always something new happening.
Cons
For some the travel, but I knew that when I started.
Great job-great people-great company
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 21, 2016
This is a great place to work. I've been here for 3+ years and enjoyed every minute of it. There is always something new just around the corner and each day is exciting and fun.
Don't get me wrong - it's a hard job working with different clients who can each be demanding. But, I like knowing better than helping a company find a new and better way to produce their product and receiving their praise when they realized that I've saved them time and money by making the process work better.
The people are enjoyable to work with and I find management to be responsive and open to suggestions. Combine that with good pay and fun times and what's not to like.
Pros
Good people, open culture, new ideas on how to do old things.
PSC is a good employer
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2016
The work is exciting and there is always something new happening at PSC. We work with a variety of clients and situations and there is the constant challenge of staying ahead of our client's needs.
The work culture at PSC Is one of support and encouragement to grow in your job and career. I like the people I work with and I like the job. Doesn't get much better than that!
Pros
New challenges and opportunities, good people, good job.
Cons
Some travel, some clients are better than others.
Good job in an exciting field
Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJune 27, 2016
I've worked at PSC since I graduated and have found it a positive experience. I can't really compare it to other jobs since I've not had any others, but from talking with friends who work in other places I've concluded that PSC Is a special place to work.
Overall, the work is exciting, rewarding and challenging. The people I work with are supportive and management puts trust in their employees. Of course, I've had to learn new things and whenever I have a question or concern, the response from my supervisors has been quick and supportive.
The people I work with are smart and, for the most part, easy to get along with. The company encourages those of us who enjoy our work and, I'd liked to think, do it well to grow within the company. After five years, PSC has given me a lot of tools that will be valuable for my future. I'm exploring my options, which is why I'm on Indeed, but I also have options at PSC which I may well end up taking.
Pros
Good group of people, exciting work, new challenges, good salary and benefits.
Cons
Maybe the travel at times, but overall I like new people and places.
Challenging and Positive Job
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 9, 2016
I love working for PSC. My job is exciting and rewarding and every day offers a new experience. At the same time, it's not a job for the faint of heart. You need to know your stuff and deal with a variety of clients and companies, usually at their location.

Some of my co-workers dislike the travel and ever changing scene, but I think it's great not be stuck in any one situation. PSC offers you as much, or as little, support as you need. You are expected to do your job, but if you are stuck or have a problem, management is quick to respond with positive input. Most of the people I work with are great and we have our share of fun. At the same time, there are a few co-workers that would be better suited for a job that gave them a more controlled atmosphere. I like the challenge of dealing with new situations and dealing with new groups of people.
Pros
Freedom to do your job, professional growth opportunities, good management and co-workers
Cons
Travel can be too much some times.
Good place if you like science
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 13, 2016
PSC Biotech has been a good experience for me. While everyone is different I think most people that enjoy challenges, learning new things, and working with good people in a growing company, would be happy here.

There are all kinds of positions at PSC, but most boil down to engineering or science related to the growing and exciting field of biotech. My job makes me feel like I'm contributing something to the greater good and while that may sound corny, for me it's a key part of the job.

I work with a variety of clients in the L.A. area with some short range travel. PSC has clients all over the world and if travel is your thing, you can find some interesting projects to bid on. For me, I have kids in school and the company works hard to make sure that there is plenty of room for family life along with work.

I like meeting new clients and taking on new projects. Most of our work is consulting with clients that have specific needs for the expertise that PSC provides.
Pros
Exciting job, new challenges, good people to work with and interesting clients.
Nice place to work with supportive managment and interesting clients
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 10, 2016
My advice is that if you are interested in the biotech industry and you have a background in engineering or the sciences, that you take a good look at PSC Biotech. I started this job out of graduate school (CS) and have never regretted joining PSC.

The work is stimulating and challenging. The company is willing to invest in training and education to keep me current with the rapidly changing requirements in our field and I have always been made to feel that I am an integral part of the company.

The people at PSC are hard working folks at both work and play. My best friends have come from the job and there is an active social life connected with the job.
Pros
Challenging work, interesting assignments and clients, supportive management.
Cons
Sometimes too much travel.
PSC has been good for me
Sr. Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAApril 23, 2016
I've enjoyed my experience at PSC working as a validation engineer in the L.A. office. I'm currently reviewing my options of staying with PSC or looking for another company. My only reason for leaving would be if I found a significantly better opportunity and is not based on any unhappiness with PSC.

I have the chance to work with great customers and great team members. We work hard, but the job in generally enjoyable and the people in the organization from the top down are first rate. The nature of the job is that there are always new challenges and things to learn, but I find that stimulating and exciting.

If you enjoy good people and an interesting job, then I'd encourage you to check out PSC.
Pros
Team spirit, sense of accomplishment, growth, good salary and benefits.
Cons
None really.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSC Biotech. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSC Biotech.

Powered by Comparably