PSC Industrial Outsourcing LP Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A great place to work if your single with no family
Industrial Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Woods Cross, UTJuly 10, 2018
Great place to work. The management at this job was really good and they realty care for their employees. The co workers work as a team. It becomes somewhat of a brotherhood.
Was not a great place to work and managers were cut throat
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXJune 28, 2018
I would never work for this company ever again because they have people who are in supervisor position that try to run over you an talk down on you if you don’t go what they do
Pros
A job
Cons
Dangerous
Cdl Operator for SSS601
CDL Class A Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TX SSS 601June 16, 2018
I appreciate my job at Hydrochem-Psc and I respect Authority from the top but with the merger it seems very obvious the communication from management to worker has went South!! in many ways communication is key to keep your top people happy and staying put to continue to move forward in this company and it is lacking at a staggering rate hopefully the higher-ups will notice what they have in the field and be appreciative of our work and be thankful for it🇺🇸
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Lack of communication from management
Its hard work but you dont get paid enough for the kind of work you do
Technician (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 8, 2018
Its a hard job sometimes vacing up faeces and rolling in oil and ash. They only start you out at 13 and hoir when some of the work is life threatning.
Out side chemical operator
CHEMICALPLANT&SYSTEM OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Norco, LAApril 26, 2018
I would do safety audits on ppe , h2s monitors , chemical monitors , take readings from various tempature , hydro , pressure , natural gas , steam potsand other sources . Also took samples of raw product &finish product , monitored units from the hmi , pml , mmi . I would make rounds to make sure what we saw on the monitors was a real report . I wrote safety procedures , made shift reports , lube charts for the various rotating 24 hr. Equipment . Took inventory of the tool room I built . Ihard pipe the dryer side of the plant , repaired and replace componets such as pumps , blowers , control valves , butter fly valves , drag chain , water cooler flim fans bearings of every sort , I wrote standard operating procedures for these various job task and up dated thefew that were already present and monitored the effectiveness of those newly written and up dated sops for sucess of those procedures
Pros
relax environment, suprevisors were really knowledgable
Cons
Not enough money for what I had done for the company
Great job, bad management.
Monitor Technician / Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2018
Worked at LHR as a monitor tech. Loved the job, but couldn’t take the daily racist remarks. If you’re not related or friends with management then you don’t move up. LHR Monitor Tech team is now all family members or family friends. The supervisor is incompetent. He looks after himself and his friends before anybody else.
Pros
Easy job. Decent pay.
Cons
Management.
Enjoy my time there
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, ILMarch 14, 2018
Long working hours not much family time. Learned a lot different job skills.
Management is fair .
Normally work with 1 person away from office travel a lot
Not knowing if you had work next day.
The people I work with
Pros
When traveling with certain contracts higher Perdiem
Cons
Little notice on Jobs tasked with.
Productive, hands on
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 23, 2018
Psc is a great company to work at the only issue is the hours whenever its slow, I’m looking for stability but overall it is a great company safety is the key at Psc
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hour break great benefits
Bad management and no advancement for great employees
Technichian (Former Employee) –  Fourchon LouisianaFebruary 23, 2018
Terrible place to work too many double standards housing is horrible region manager makes you work 12hrs with no food during boat jobs only certain people get to leave early .
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAFebruary 12, 2018
Great place to work. Awesome supervisor and great employees. I enjoyed my job. Working for PSC was a joy and a pleasure. It is a competitive and fast past environment.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons

Want to know more about PSC Industrial Outsourcing LP?

Ask a question
Transportation
Driver (Former Employee) –  Reserve, LAJanuary 18, 2018
Before the cuts, this was a great company to work for. Now I don’t see a future for the last three drivers they have now. No more raises, broken equipment and poor management.
great place to work for
Grit blaster (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXDecember 12, 2017
psc is a wonderful place to work for and great pay traveling to different places all over the states do to al kinds of jobs the only bad part is when there is no work its no money comen in but when there is work you make some real cash and learn new thigs
Hydroblast Technician (Former Employee) –  Belle Chasse, LAOctober 24, 2017
Great place to work. Must be quick on your feet and use a lot of safety and common sense. All about who you know for job advancement. Other than the company offers great benefits.
Deceptive hiring practices
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 21, 2017
Deceptive hiring practices at the Indiana location. Culturally insensitive and NO diversity and inclusion. After company merged with Hydrochem, the bottom fell out. No job security with merger. Everyone is kissin’ a— to prove their worth and being cutthroats is the name of the game.
Pros
Easy commute to location
Cons
Deceptive hiring practice
i hated working for them
Chemical Technician (Former Employee) –  Woods Cross, UTOctober 17, 2017
I hated working at psc it was the only job I could find at the time they treat you as if your an inmate barely give you hours and they have there picks of who they select for a job
Pros
some good people
Cons
no hours
Very hard work long hrs.
Truck driver/Equipment Operaror (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 16, 2017
Long hrs.
May work 7 days a week
Well Trained Continued Education
Paid for all hours on the clock
Good Health Insurance
May work out of town staying in Hotels
Decent company. They play favorites.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 27, 2017
It's hard to move up unless you're friends with the boss. I saw a supervisor get demoted, because the bosses friend needed a stable position.
The pay is bad, And the only way they will pay you good money, is if you get your CDL License.
Pros
We're guaranteed 40hrs at my location, even if there is no work. One hour lunch. Decent benefits.
Cons
Management doesn't seem to care too much about their employees.
Great place to work until you make it up the ladder, lobster pot theory of every crawling over everyone else to get to the top.
Recruiting Manager/Safety (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2017
Had many great years but lots of jealousy from others that covet your position. Leadership are very poor communicators and will mislead you frequently
Pros
Great salary, great co workers (mid level management), great opportunities to gain experience to build your resume
Cons
Poor leadership that do not standby their commitments, lots of backstabbing from some departments. Upper management will mislead you to better themselves, lots of upper management running to take credit for accomplishments they had nothing to do with.
Amazing place to work
Centrifuge Technician (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 11, 2017
Every day at wok is fulfilling and the people you work with are incredible. The quality of this kind of job is almost unparalleled. This company has a strict focus on safety because they care about their employees.
Pros
Per diem, very good pay
Cons
may have to travel which is difficult if you have a family
Ok place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAMay 30, 2017
It's a good place if you don't have many plans and love to work but if you have a family it's not one of them places you want to be. But overall great coworkers to be around
Pros
Work as much as you won't
Cons
No enough personal to cover work so you just being over worked all the time