PSEG

3.4Job Security & Advancement

PSEG insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

productive environment work place

very pleasant co-workers. They are very welcoming and act like family. Always productive because management is very supportive. Another great thing about PSEG is that sometimes management buys food for the team just because.

Pros

frequent team building exercises

Not for me

Awful place to work....backstabbing from fellow colleagues. Mean and rude manager. Lack of work, so spent time twiddling thumbs. Signs all over advising "not for contractors"...stated no free coffee for contractors due to cost of cups, tea was over a $1.00 a cup.

Pros

Cons

Filthy area of NJ, rude people to work with, terrible commute

Business Analyst

PSEG is a great company to work for very friendly and helpful people all around. The managers are very informed and extremely helpful. PSEG overall has a very good work environment.

Pros

Very friendly people

Cons

Parking

altogether it was a valuable exsperience

removed trees off of live power lines .I enjoyed helping the community while learning valuable skills. Although the work was hard i enjoyed working outdoors with my coworkers

Contractor, business owner provided expert advice.

As a Corptax Administrator, Contractor I was hired for 6 months to provide support for the Corptax Software. Commenced, 6/11 - 12/11

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSEG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PSEG with