PSG Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
good trustworthy people
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 16, 2018
good people and good atmosphere. plenty of part time hours. Lots of different types of work experience available in the constantly evolving and changing environment
Clinical
Student Clinical (Former Employee) –  Collierville, TNApril 25, 2018
I worked as a clinical student. I learned from some great RPSGT technologist how to read patient charts, Input information in computer, hook the patients up, monitor a PSG study, unhook patients and clean up process and end of study. The workplace was very pleasant and had a relaxed atmosphere.
pipe line work
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 12, 2018
Temp job, won't call to give you work. Does not utilize technology when officers are located in remote locations. management must work a location and therefore not available during the shifts because they are asleep. They drag their feet on contracts and then lose them because they are greedy.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
lack of management
Company stealing your info
Armed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 27, 2017
Had my info stolen and this company is the blame after the police did an investigation.....watch these security companies out here you guys because they are not all operating with integrity.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Selling your personal information
Perfect place for anyone in the job market
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2017
If you are looking for a position and are having a difficult time with the job search. Apply for PSG they will find you something temporary and at the same time help you with you job search.
Good Security Job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 14, 2017
Great Company to work for. If you are not good with interacting with the public than it is not the place for you.A great an supportive staff that is like family
Pros
pay
Cons
N/a
fun workplace
WAREHOUSE LEAD (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 22, 2017
amazing staff with friendly attitudes, lots of room to move up within the company, best part was having my own office with ac to complete my paperwork and send emails
Welding
Welder (Former Employee) –  Elizabethton, TN 37643June 25, 2017
Welding, cutting, and fitting pipe together. Helping team members, with on the job productivity. The best part of the day was being able to finish all the work I had started in a timely and fashionable manner.
Great place to work for alot of traveling
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNJanuary 11, 2017
Excellent place to work for get to see new places all the time the work hours are long and hard but it's all worth it at the end of the day. You get to travel to different states you normally wouldn't go to and meet new people experience different cultures
Pros
Perden
Cons
Room with people you normally wouldnt associate with
Great place if you,like to travel
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNJanuary 3, 2017
I cleaned perpetrators. I would use a cutting torch to melt bolts off of the mental sheets to have them rewelded. I also used hand tools such as impact wrenches an other things.
Great Place to Work
Sales/Account Management (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHJune 28, 2016
Innovative staff. Creative Minds. Routinely New Projects.

There is always something fun and exciting inside the doors at PSG!
na
Supervised Visitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 1, 2016
I didn't really enjoy it at all not reliable with the hours a lot of miscommunication and angry customers because of their unorganized.
Good
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PAMay 12, 2015
Good place to work. Fun environment and good people. Corporate is challenging but in a good way. I learn something everyday
Overall awesome place to work
bartenfer (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 23, 2015
Typical day at work consisted of going into work and enjoying my time there. Management and staff are really involved with one another. Most enjoyable time of the day was on weekend nights and the hardest part was trying to memorize thousands of drinks.
Pros
Employee activities, fundraisers
Cons
healthcare
There's a reason they rank so low on Yelp
Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  BostonJanuary 12, 2015
Despite it's low reviews on Yelp, I decided to try them out anyways. Immediately they had a job offer below my going pay rate on my first interview but I was willing to at least listen. I turned them down for that job but my PSG rep said she would work to find me something that matched my skill set and current pay rate. In the end she talked a big game but didn't deliver by getting something that paid even less. She explained it was just a way to get my foot in the door of the company and I could work with the supervisors from there. Not only did meeting with the supervisors go nowhere, the commute was much too far and PSG couldn't find me something closer to home. I thought it can't hurt to try and see what the company could offer so I agreed to a short stay and after 3 days it was definitely clear a supervisor would not be speaking to me about better positions available especially when the that supervisor had had those days off. So I contacted my rep to let her know it wasn't working out and not worth my 52 round trip miles daily commute. I was simply told by her "If you don't like it, we will find someone else that will" and she acted as I was the offending party. Thanks for being compassionate, polite and helpful... After that I was done when it became clear they really aren't interested in your background and what you can bring to the table. They tell you what you want to hear to get you through the door just to fill the mostly entry or low level jobs they have so THEY can get paid. Also, the jobs listed on their website are mostly fake. Definitely earned their low ranking  more... on Yelp.  less
Pros
They seem friendly enough
Cons
Low pay, no healthcare, poor life balance, rude staff
Working at a management company for the first time
Customer Service / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 6, 2015
A typical day at work would be answering the phone and meeting new people.
At first I didn't know that much about that field area, but I learned a lot and it became a lot much easier to grasp.
As far as co-workers I was basically by myself at times, but I got use to it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the tenants reactions when it came time for me to help them with their problems and situations.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Young company, Old games
waste management, (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 3, 2015
biggest issue with this company is receiving pay. had to wait over a month and a half to receive a check i was supposed to receive after the first two weeks. an accumulation of owed checks were distributed one by one even though the manager was in possession of all owed funds. no compensation was offered for out of pocket expenses. wound up putting out more money to take on assignments -as a favor to the manager (first indication of a poor working atmosphere)- which i informed the employer i would not be able maintain when first offered. was cajoled and promised that a favor garnered favor, only to be used at the managers whim.
manager is very upfront though and will tell you that when it is time for promotions she will inform the employers to either "use" you as you are not a preferable employee or to promote you according to how much back bending you have done for her...manager spends too much time arguing with employees, creating a hostile working environment. you are, also, not allowed to seek employment with any of the contracted employers for up to a year after leaving PSG
Pros
professional talker that will get the contracts needed for her employees
Cons
minimum wage regardless of contract, six month minimum before consideration for perm employ
Was placed on assignment quickly
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 25, 2014
The job site was clean and co-workers were very professional. It was a nice place to work.
The jobs are too far and few between
Seasonal Employment (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNAugust 30, 2012
When work is available, it is a great job, but I am looking for something more stable and full time.
One of the employment agencies in Boston, MA
Claims/Billing Processor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 9, 2012
After the registration process, they find jobs that match any skills or experience you might have. In addition to this, they offer training to update your skill which enables you to be more marketable.
Pros
new jobs ready when assignment is over
Cons
sometimes it is pretty slow, a job seeker can slip through the cracks