PSI PAX Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Productive interesting place to learn
Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2017
A typical day: Perform analyses of business goals, objectives and needs of the supply and logistic business environment to align information technology solutions with business initiatives for multiple accounts. Serve as the liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel working with the automated build of material (ABOM), and Naval Integrated Material System (NIMMS) applications.
Coordinate and facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions to system problems. Analyze and document client requirements and processes; communicating these requirements to appropriate parties. Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
N/a
Implementation project coordinator (Former Employee) –  California, MDJuly 7, 2014
Implementation project coordinator for Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) IT equipment. Execution of local and network printer repairs and installations on NMCI network. Provide IT support to PAX River Naval Air Station and conduct both hardware and software repairs on computers. Perform Help Desk site surveys for Service Level Agreement (SLA) printing capabilities. Extremely proficient with Remedy User database,HP Service Manager, Active Directory, Guardian Edge, Adobe and Element. Also proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Productive and fun workplace
Jr. Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDApril 26, 2014
The Management is amazing, I love my boss. I am constantly learning new things. Its been a great opportunity working where I do.
5 Stars
Receptionist/ Recruiting Assistant/ Office Manager (Current Employee) –  California, MDMarch 24, 2014
PSI Pax is a great company to work for. I have enjoyed my coworkers, my job, my benefits, and my salary. I am now looking for more growth.
Great place to begin working
IT ops support analyst III (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 9, 2014
I started with PSI Pax because they elevate workers within their company. They believe in People Service, and Integrity and truly represent these values.
Very Productive And Enjoyable
Junior Systems Analyst (Third Shift Team Member) (Former Employee) –  NAS Patuxent River MDOctober 23, 2012
I learned not only how to manage my time and work but how grateful I am to have met the wonderful people I have worked with and around.
Pros
management staff is a great tool for anythingyou may need or have questions about.
Cons
contracts that end or downsize is hard, wish there was a way to reincorporate personnel to other positions, or help acquire a position with another local company, would love to work again for this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSI PAX. Our community is ready to answer.