PSI PAX Employee Reviews

Productive interesting place to learn
Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2017
A typical day: Perform analyses of business goals, objectives and needs of the supply and logistic business environment to align information technology solutions with business initiatives for multiple accounts. Serve as the liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel working with the automated build of material (ABOM), and Naval Integrated Material System (NIMMS) applications.
Coordinate and facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions to system problems. Analyze and document client requirements and processes; communicating these requirements to appropriate parties. Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
N/a
Implementation project coordinator (Former Employee) –  California, MDJuly 7, 2014
Implementation project coordinator for Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) IT equipment. Execution of local and network printer repairs and installations on NMCI network. Provide IT support to PAX River Naval Air Station and conduct both hardware and software repairs on computers. Perform Help Desk site surveys for Service Level Agreement (SLA) printing capabilities. Extremely proficient with Remedy User database,HP Service Manager, Active Directory, Guardian Edge, Adobe and Element. Also proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Productive and fun workplace
Jr. Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDApril 26, 2014
The Management is amazing, I love my boss. I am constantly learning new things. Its been a great opportunity working where I do.
5 Stars
Receptionist/ Recruiting Assistant/ Office Manager (Current Employee) –  California, MDMarch 24, 2014
PSI Pax is a great company to work for. I have enjoyed my coworkers, my job, my benefits, and my salary. I am now looking for more growth.
Great place to begin working
IT ops support analyst III (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 9, 2014
I started with PSI Pax because they elevate workers within their company. They believe in People Service, and Integrity and truly represent these values.
IT Mismanagement
Desktop Support Analyst/Printer Lead (Former Employee) –  Lakehurst, NJFebruary 4, 2014
At one time we had a great team but people began leaving and never being replaced, which added more stress to the team that was there. I went from doing just basic help desk to just about everything. Management worked off spreadsheets and numbers but not the actual volume.
Summary
Navy ERP HelpDesk MM/WF (Current Employee) –  Pax RiverAugust 22, 2013
PSI PAX has been a good compay to work for. Getting in contact with HR is easy. I enjoy my job and love the people that I work with.
Overall Description of NMCI Field Service Tech Experience.
NMCI Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Indian Head MarylandOctober 31, 2012
• Upon my arrival to INHD/EOD, Base Operations had been combating an overwhelming workload incurred by new security implementations. During my training period, I utilized my time by initiating contact with customers and established a line of communication. I also performed administrative and inventory tasks around the office.
• In the following weeks, I familiarized myself with the base layout by delivering computers to the base operations building and formed working relationships with users.
• Within months I was collecting tickets, communicating effectively with users regarding appointments, troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
• The high volume work load was steadily decreased through consistently closing more than 5 tickets a day. I volunteered to be the EOD technician and maintain over 800 HP and Dell user workstations. That translated into responsibility for all EOD help desk tickets, moves, additions or changes. I also fulfilled obligations as required on main side INHD naval base.
• Attained and maintain Top Secret Clearance.
• On a daily basis, I currently work on upwards of 50 trouble tickets, as well as 20 moves, additions or changes.
• Regularly, I am required to troubleshoot, maintain, move, add, change, and promptly address all issues that may arise regarding any DOD computer or related media in a timely manner so as to limit work interference.
• I work skillfully and cohesively with a team to ensure the most efficient and logical solutions are implemented.
• Completes work on information assurance tickets, running scans and keeping a diligent eye for unapproved
  more... software.
• Humbly rewarded in recognition of diligence, excellence and contribution from PSI Pax.
• Confirm connectivity to the NMCI intranet and ensure user able to successfully complete tasks.
• Install peripheral components and software using NMCI approved software and techniques.
• Order products, ship items and update inventory.
• Complete all necessary training and achieve personal goals regarding certifications and education.
• Update timesheets daily and take care in fulfilling all company requirements in a timely manner including attending all company meetings and events.
• Trouble shoot network connectivity using knowledge gained while working in the NMCI LAN, Network + and from personal CCNA study material.
• Activate/Deactivate user and computer accounts and associate programs to computer accounts as well as change passwords using active directory users and computers.
• Work with servers and Active Directory in associating and pulling down software programs, drivers, group policy certificates and tools.
• Alter DNS routes using Host file configuration.
• Reimage user’s workstations using NMCI approved image.
• Work with Hewlett Packard and Dell workstation and related media.
• Set up user Blackberry software and cellular phones, Sync with Outlook Exchange e-mail and update user certifications.
Very Productive And Enjoyable
Junior Systems Analyst (Third Shift Team Member) (Former Employee) –  NAS Patuxent River MDOctober 23, 2012
I learned not only how to manage my time and work but how grateful I am to have met the wonderful people I have worked with and around.
Pros
management staff is a great tool for anythingyou may need or have questions about.
Cons
contracts that end or downsize is hard, wish there was a way to reincorporate personnel to other positions, or help acquire a position with another local company, would love to work again for this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSI PAX. Our community is ready to answer.