PSI Services LLC Employee Reviews

very formal and attention to details
SECURITY/SAFETY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 22, 2018
As a proctor you have to pay attention to the different clients rules and expectations for those taking their exams. The supervisor is not on site. So proctors need to be self motivated to follow all procedures to get along with each other. The hardest part of the job is checking in the candidates. The most enjoyable part is handing the score report to the candidate and it says PASSED.
Had a blast
Proctor (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 22, 2018
Enjoyed the proctos I worked with
Had customers every week you see and enjoy talking to . Everyone is friendly and pleased to come to work very relaxed
Pros
Friends
Cons
No breaks
Great benefits and relaxed dress code.
Candidate Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 16, 2018
PSI Services LLC was a good job to work at.
The hours were great but the commute was long.
The employee incentives were also great and the benefits were great.
PSI Certified Proctor
Lead Certified Proctor (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDAugust 15, 2018
Great for a part time job. You work alone with no supervisor. On occasion there was a co-worker to work with. Eight to nine our shifts. Running the office by yourself and troubleshoot problems that came up. Working with classified information
Work at PSI
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 13, 2018
I learn a manual QA process at PSI, We are coordinating with canadian and Indian team and learn quality analysis process and Learn deployment process. very good management
Pros
free snacks
Cons
healthcare
Would not recommend due to lack of managerial care
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 3, 2018
This company does not value its employees and will terminate you with little warning or research. You can complain to them about the specific work habits of intractable employees only to find yourself on the shortend of the stick come time for warnings to be issued. Very duplicitous culture with no support. Do not go above and beyond for this job. They do not care.
Pros
Lots of downtime
Cons
Management, culture, lots of downtime
Good for a part time job.
Proctor (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAAugust 2, 2018
Perfect job if your going to school and just need a part time job, stress free, just a few hours a day. No one messes with as long as your doing your job right.
Pros
Sick pay.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Unprofessional, disrespectful, poor management, from manager and Counselors.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 26, 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work with this company. The office management was very unprofessional and disrespectful to me.
The counselors were very unprofessional to the patients non supported having them come in for an appointment and not seeing them. Also, telling me to give them false information that they were not in or in a meeting,. I do remember one patient being evicted from his place because they gave him no help at all!!

I am a people person!!! I treat people the way I would like to be treated with kindness, respect and I am always willing to give helpful information or recommending someone or somewhere to get the assistance to fit their needs.!!!!
Pros
Poor management!!!!!!
Cons
Poor management!!!!!
Management and employees need a better rapport to successfully carry out company's mission.
Test Proctor (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 18, 2018
Poor work conditions. Old and run down office furniture for employees and in testing area for clients. Lacks regular housekeeping. Untrained managers in human relations. Poor supervisoryskills. Poor communication between management and employees. No workplace ethics displayed by management. No one-on-one contact between management and employee. No incentives.

The only reward was dealing with clients who were very appreciative
Pros
Clients
Cons
Management, pay, and high employee turnover
Cross every T and dot every eye or pay the price
TCA Part time (Former Employee) –  Ohio, USAJune 8, 2018
My title says it all. Make one mistake and your co-workers will gang bang you and make you pay for making such mistakes. Work at PSI at your own risk.
Pros
Pays the bills and supervisor will work with you
Cons
Harassment from co-workers, no room for growth, toxic environment
Easy Job
Test Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 6, 2018
Minimal supervision, easy and laid back job. Supervisor not on site. The hardest part of the job is stayijng awake...lol. Close knit co-workers that feel like family.
A decent place to work
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNJune 4, 2018
It was an okay place to work, but they only had a 20 minute lunch break. It wasn't a stressful job, but it was fast paced, and you really didn't get proper breaks or lunches.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Short breaks
Customer Service is the JOB
Customer representative specialist (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSMay 21, 2018
inbound calls from candidate to schedule exams
looking up info and making sure it is correct
international calls. hardest part of job is not having help when needed
Okay in-between job
LEAD TEST CENTER ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAMay 16, 2018
Mostly just sit around during the day after checking-in candidates for the session. I mostly learned how to cooperate with other co-workers as this was my first job. The management doesn't communicate very well with the different sites around the country, and the culture is okay at best. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult and rude candidates, while the most enjoyable was the fact that it wasn't very intense
Pros
Non-intensive work
Cons
Management non-communicative.
The most disorganized place I have ever worked
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSMay 9, 2018
Zero training, SOPs, collaboration, or mentorship provided at PSI. Lack of professionalism, motivation, or leadership from management. A complete mess
Pros
Chair massage
Cons
Everything else
Not for everyone
Test Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  McAlester, OKMay 3, 2018
I agree with some of the statements others have made, however, I love working here. If you can get full-time, they have ok benefits, and they pay well if you travel for them.
Pros
Relaxed, peaceful job. Low stress
Cons
Low pay for comparable jobs in area, but higher than minimum wage.
Hablitation Counsler
Habilitation Counselor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 13, 2018
My co workers made the job more enjoyable. I loved the clients that i worked with. It was amazing to see the developments they made on a daily basis. However it was to many clients there for the staff to handle.
Management Sucks
EMT/Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Filer City, MIApril 2, 2018
Supervisor is a back staber, constant conflicts of what they want u to do and then changing there mind constantly. Constant conflict of psi rules and pca rules. they expect way more then what they pay u
Worst management!!!!!
Administrator (Former Employee) –  CAMarch 19, 2018
Save yourself some time and don’t even apply for this company they have the most unprofessional management I have ever seen. They lie about everything. They don’t even give you breaks or Pay raises. The turnover rate is ridiculous. Just read all these reviews!!!!!
Excellent, Progressive Organization
VP FAA Operations (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 22, 2018
PSI Services, LLC is an excellent, progressive organization that has consistently met my expectations. The executive management team is professional and highly skilled.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSI Services LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about