PSI Pay & Benefits reviews

Employment security is extremely volatile
Structures Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLDecember 28, 2018
When I started at PSI I though it was the best job I ever had. When they let me go without warning 8 months later I thought it was the worst job I ever had. There is an inconsistency in their management. Some are decent, some are not. As an engineer you are expected to go find billable work, it does not come to you. And if you cannot find billable work and resort to charging overhead you might as well kiss your a** goodbye. In addition their shop routinely violates OSHA standards and is unsafe.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Everything else.
Good place to work if you don't mind short periods of excitement followed by long periods of boredom.
Test Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, CODecember 2, 2018
This job mostly requires superior people skills. A secondary requirement is that you not get bored easily. Most of an 8 hour shift is spent watching other people take tests. There is a small amount of paperwork involved abd a tiny inventory to track but otherwise there is nothing to do but watch the clients test.
Pros
Great benefits package.
Cons
Can be very boring.
Amazing Company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 16, 2018
I loved working for this company and would recommend for anyone to work there. The job is a fast paced job with a steep learning curve, but management is willing to train any hard worker.
Pros
Great company, advancement options, great benifits
Cons
Seasonal
Team players and comfortable atmosphere
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 12, 2018
I have extensive knowledge in the administrative field. 20 years as a secretary within the Div of Pur & Gen Ser/ VA Dept. of Health processing purchase orders daily. I also worked at DMV operating an Opex Mailing machine processing online registration forms. A typical day at work with PSI was very different and physical because it was production work and I had to adjust. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I stayed busy and worked well with others in the production field. Employers also trained employees to operate several types of machinery.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
excellent health care benefits
Fast Pace,can be a fun place to work
Call Center Representative/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 23, 2018
Fast pace environment
Learned how to train
management is good
good work place, different people
people not wanting to except the rules.
helping people
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay, short breaks and lunches
I am Part Time
Lab Technician / Field Testing Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 29, 2018
Flexible hours because I am part time. People are great to work with. I do not get benefits with this company because of part time. Love getting out of at times to run errands.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits
Stress
Operations Manager / CSR / Accounting (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 28, 2018
Management always mad.
No HR Department
No paid overtime
High stress
Someone is always upset
Management get's upset if you take any time off.
Packaging Designer (Former Employee) –  McAdoo, PAJune 12, 2018
I worked there for 7 years and can say that everyone takes care of you and are very attentive to what you need. A great place to work. Raises are few, but the environment is top notch.
Pros
Up to 4 weeks vacation after 4 years. Great people.
Cons
Seldom pay increases.
Good
/Plant Operator/Heavy Equit (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 30, 2018
Work was good and steady I like working outside and to prove I can do anything and this job allowed me to to that they had a good benefits and it started me in the concrete business
Psi entry level customer service position
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
The job and work is easy/.Great benefits / decent pay .
Management makes it hard .
Entry level customer service position .
Stressful to the uninitiated .

Want to know more about PSI?

Ask a question
Stress free, good workers
Packer (Former Employee) –  Olney, TXMarch 13, 2018
It was an easy job relaxing, slow paced and the workers were nice to work with, we really didnt have much work to do, it was nice working there just didnt get paid good
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Short breaks, no healthcare, hardly overtime
productive and fast paced
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 19, 2018
A good clean environment. Fast paced. Easy to do work. Good people to work with. Fun and friendly environment. A lot of overtime sometimes. Nice job to work.
Pros
good pay
Working at psi
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 3, 2018
The call center is great its relaxing and fun. Low pay for the amount of work we do. But they are not fast to fire you. Upbeat atmosphere also fast pace.
Pros
Not a stressful iob
Cons
Low pay
procter
Proctor/Examiner for Master Esthetics (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJanuary 18, 2018
it was okay, definitely a temporary job or a side job. It gets really tedious and they have high expectations for you and you never know if youll actually be working or not on certain days
A work place with a lot of difficulty keeping employees and training them.
Teachers Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 7, 2018
Sales manager was dishonest and misleading. Also inappropriate behavior in the workplace. Some staff was friendly and helpful. Basically the bottom line was sales and the company lied to customers and potential customers along with lying to employees and potential employees. It is very sad the way deceived people. The sales manager said one of his core values was honesty, BUT he was extremely dishonest.
Cons
no benefits, poor management
Management needs to do their job
TESTING ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Alabama City, ALDecember 27, 2017
Psi needs to clean house with management. Psi needs someone who will take charge and do their job properly. I notified management that a worker was stealing candidates belongings and stealing items on the job rite on the camaera and nothing has been done about it. I wasnt the only who notified management of whats goin on and still nothing has been done about it.
Pros
get a better job with more hours and raises
summary
Packaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 11, 2017
nice job just really struggling keeping up with bills and stuff pay is much lower than I make than before. Seeking something that I can make a little more money for I am my own sole provider with very little assistance.
great
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ottoville, OHNovember 13, 2017
fantastic place to work everyone is great work would go by quick lots of money good benefits bosses are super cool advancement in the company is super easy
What I Have Learned
Data Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 11, 2017
I have learned a lot within the job about different drug product and myself. Such as being able to making decisions on my own with no supervision from a supervisor or manager.
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Need other incentives
N/a
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Carthage, NCOctober 24, 2017
PSI is not a job where you can advance and the pay is not good. There is no mileage pay for the distance you drive for the work site and you have to use your own vehicle which the company doesn't pay or supply assistants with any mechanical issues.