PSI Pay & Benefits reviews

I am Part Time
Lab Technician / Field Testing Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 29, 2018
Flexible hours because I am part time. People are great to work with. I do not get benefits with this company because of part time. Love getting out of at times to run errands.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits
Stress
Operations Manager / CSR / Accounting (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 28, 2018
Management always mad.
No HR Department
No paid overtime
High stress
Someone is always upset
Management get's upset if you take any time off.
Packaging Designer (Former Employee) –  McAdoo, PAJune 12, 2018
I worked there for 7 years and can say that everyone takes care of you and are very attentive to what you need. A great place to work. Raises are few, but the environment is top notch.
Pros
Up to 4 weeks vacation after 4 years. Great people.
Cons
Seldom pay increases.
Good
/Plant Operator/Heavy Equit (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 30, 2018
Work was good and steady I like working outside and to prove I can do anything and this job allowed me to to that they had a good benefits and it started me in the concrete business
Psi entry level customer service position
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
The job and work is easy/.Great benefits / decent pay .
Management makes it hard .
Entry level customer service position .
Stressful to the uninitiated .
Stress free, good workers
Packer (Former Employee) –  Olney, TXMarch 13, 2018
It was an easy job relaxing, slow paced and the workers were nice to work with, we really didnt have much work to do, it was nice working there just didnt get paid good
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Short breaks, no healthcare, hardly overtime
productive and fast paced
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 19, 2018
A good clean environment. Fast paced. Easy to do work. Good people to work with. Fun and friendly environment. A lot of overtime sometimes. Nice job to work.
Pros
good pay
Working at psi
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 3, 2018
The call center is great its relaxing and fun. Low pay for the amount of work we do. But they are not fast to fire you. Upbeat atmosphere also fast pace.
Pros
Not a stressful iob
Cons
Low pay
procter
Proctor/Examiner for Master Esthetics (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTJanuary 18, 2018
it was okay, definitely a temporary job or a side job. It gets really tedious and they have high expectations for you and you never know if youll actually be working or not on certain days
A work place with a lot of difficulty keeping employees and training them.
Teachers Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 7, 2018
Sales manager was dishonest and misleading. Also inappropriate behavior in the workplace. Some staff was friendly and helpful. Basically the bottom line was sales and the company lied to customers and potential customers along with lying to employees and potential employees. It is very sad the way deceived people. The sales manager said one of his core values was honesty, BUT he was extremely dishonest.
Cons
no benefits, poor management
Management needs to do their job
TESTING ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Alabama City, ALDecember 27, 2017
Psi needs to clean house with management. Psi needs someone who will take charge and do their job properly. I notified management that a worker was stealing candidates belongings and stealing items on the job rite on the camaera and nothing has been done about it. I wasnt the only who notified management of whats goin on and still nothing has been done about it.
Pros
get a better job with more hours and raises
summary
Packaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 11, 2017
nice job just really struggling keeping up with bills and stuff pay is much lower than I make than before. Seeking something that I can make a little more money for I am my own sole provider with very little assistance.
great
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ottoville, OHNovember 13, 2017
fantastic place to work everyone is great work would go by quick lots of money good benefits bosses are super cool advancement in the company is super easy
What I Have Learned
Data Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 11, 2017
I have learned a lot within the job about different drug product and myself. Such as being able to making decisions on my own with no supervision from a supervisor or manager.
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Need other incentives
N/a
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Carthage, NCOctober 24, 2017
PSI is not a job where you can advance and the pay is not good. There is no mileage pay for the distance you drive for the work site and you have to use your own vehicle which the company doesn't pay or supply assistants with any mechanical issues.
Not that great of a company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 10, 2017
In terms in management, it is very poor and disorganized. Hardly any communication within its departments. It is a very relaxed job with a lot of down time. It is flexible if you have a busy school, they will more than likely accommodate with your schedules. However, because you are in a room with 2 other coworkers for 5+ hours, it can over time cause tensions over time. Their HR dept does not help, there are no repercussions to actions, their is no accountability most of the time. It almost seems like there is nothing documented. It is a very relaxed job if you get along with your coworkers.
Pros
Accommodates to your schedules
Cons
No benefits, not organized
Busy but laid back and always learning.
Lead Sessions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2017
A typical day at work was busy but fulfilling.
I have learned may different positions while employed, such as CSR scheduling candidates for their licensing exams, working in their Reasonable Accommodation department, getting candidates scheduled who might need accommodations due to disabilities, worked multiple systems, I learned leadership over a two different departments. The workplace was laid back and not stressful. The hardest part of my job upon leaving was opening all the sites schedules because everything had to be correct and accurate but always got the job done. The most enjoyable part was making sure the clients was happy knowing I did all did to assist them, while getting positive feedback which really made me happy.
Pros
Benefits and the matching of the 401k
Cons
work area was small
worst place to work
Road Leader (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 8, 2017
this place is awful never no pay raises. people are not pleasant to work for. expect you to be work horses for nothing. never give credit where it is deserved
This was a great place to work for
Geotechnical Drilling Engineer Helper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 10, 2017
This was a great place to work for! It was really tough work. If you're in shape and like to travel and work with heavy machinery or be in a lab running test this is the place for you.
Pros
Decent hours competitive pay.
Cons
When there was no work there wasn't really anything else to do so you got sent home.
Fair place to work
Construction Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJune 15, 2017
I liked working here. They were willing to take the time to train me and answer my questions. They tried to make work/life balance good. They treated people fairly and honestly.
Pros
decnt pay, hours
Cons
wworking outside in the heat of the summer