PSI
67Average

PSI Pay & Benefits reviews

United States355 reviews
Good during the year
Good employers but employed year to year makes it insecure. Benefits if full time. Support whilst you are in the field is good. Pay travel to schools and locations to work.
Psi security
This company sucks. The schedule never made sense, and they do not pay you on time. When you first start the company they tell you that you have to wait 3 weeks before receiving a check. Really you are waiting a month. Of course the first check isn't much but once you start to get paid and look at pay checks the checks were never coming on time. I was getting checks months later... Example it was January . I was still receiving checks from December. Thats crazy
No don't do it
Not good management. Very little one on one time ..not enough permanent employees. Management not helpful. Lots of overtime but low pay ... ..........
Packaging Services Inc.
The company that is listed to review is not the PSI in Connellsville Pa. Packaging Services Incorporated in Connellsville PA is a circus to say the least. Management will lie to you to get you in the door. They give employees the title of “ manager” but they don’t manage anything. Also they do not give their employees raises. Stay far away from this company!!!!
I had a blast! Worked various locations throughout Phoenix Metro area
Supervised several sites at the same time. Sampled concrete, asphalt etc. Documented activities, load sheets etc. Learned how to solve problems and deal with dozer operators. Management was laid back as long as you did your job. Workplace was diverse and friendly. Sometimes the jobs were to far apart on days that people called in sick but made the best of things. There was the learning of new city and annexes. I loved doing the sites no one else wanted, made more money that way while reversing some attitudes of site managers about previous workers in the past which did not show the client the proper respect. I received an atta boy and a raise.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Poor
It’s an ok place to work but in some departments there is lack of supervision also has there favorites don’t like to give raises if you get one it’s from .5 to .15 cents not a good place to work has high turn over I was there a bit
Pros
Can work 40 hrs
Cons
Pay and supervisor
Not Ideal
Not an Ideal employer. Low pay, and no real benefits. people aren't bad, but the atmosphere is just off.The only good thing about it is that it is local for me.
Pros
not hard work
Cons
Low pay, No benefits, no chance for advancement
PSI is a very great company
They have ve nice benefits, nice Culture. You will work a lot there. They very nice projects. Cons: Not all the managers are professional as they describe themselves.
productive fun place
nice place to work not enough pay. very flexible friendly environment some overtime nice events. can offer better pay and but over all a great company to work for.
Psi
I love working for PSI, it is a great job I just need more income. I have worked a little over a year and still love the job. I am Only looking for another job for better income.
not worth it
very hard work lot of it very stress full yous your owen car gas moeny lunch if you have time to many favorts and older worker think they no every thing to get you fird to keep there jobs
Pros
lunch
Cons
lifting
Good training, added responsibility without compensation.
They train well, give you most of the tools you need to do the job. Some employees were impossible to work with. They did give me extra responsibilities over and over but did not receive raises for that.
Pros
Some times fun environment.
Cons
Added responsibility without compensation
Nice job...you work alone
Low stress, meet nice people...minimal paperwork. Mainly you just prepare for test candidates and make sure no one cheats. Simple and easy to do...i would do it again
Pros
Part time
Cons
could be boring
Fun fast pased environment
A good place to work with great benefits have meetings monthly to inform employees on how the company is doing and what to look forward to as far as new business coming in and what is needed to improve on
Employment security is extremely volatile
When I started at PSI I though it was the best job I ever had. When they let me go without warning 8 months later I thought it was the worst job I ever had. There is an inconsistency in their management. Some are decent, some are not. As an engineer you are expected to go find billable work, it does not come to you. And if you cannot find billable work and resort to charging overhead you might as well kiss your a** goodbye. In addition their shop routinely violates OSHA standards and is unsafe.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Everything else.
Good place to work if you don't mind short periods of excitement followed by long periods of boredom.
This job mostly requires superior people skills. A secondary requirement is that you not get bored easily. Most of an 8 hour shift is spent watching other people take tests. There is a small amount of paperwork involved abd a tiny inventory to track but otherwise there is nothing to do but watch the clients test.
Pros
Great benefits package.
Cons
Can be very boring.
Amazing Company
I loved working for this company and would recommend for anyone to work there. The job is a fast paced job with a steep learning curve, but management is willing to train any hard worker.
Pros
Great company, advancement options, great benifits
Cons
Seasonal
Team players and comfortable atmosphere
I have extensive knowledge in the administrative field. 20 years as a secretary within the Div of Pur & Gen Ser/ VA Dept. of Health processing purchase orders daily. I also worked at DMV operating an Opex Mailing machine processing online registration forms. A typical day at work with PSI was very different and physical because it was production work and I had to adjust. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I stayed busy and worked well with others in the production field. Employers also trained employees to operate several types of machinery.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
excellent health care benefits
Fast Pace,can be a fun place to work
Fast pace environment
Learned how to train

management is good

good work place, different people

people not wanting to except the rules.

helping people
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay, short breaks and lunches
I am Part Time
Flexible hours because I am part time. People are great to work with. I do not get benefits with this company because of part time. Love getting out of at times to run errands.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits
Stress
Management always mad.
No HR Department

No paid overtime
High stress

Someone is always upset

Management get's upset if you take any time off.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSI. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PSI.