PsyCare Solutions, Inc.

Working at PsyCare Solutions, Inc.: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Enjoyable Place to Work with Excellent Admins

Worked as an independent contractor for PsyCare for the last 6 months and really enjoyed the clients I saw and the flexibility to take time off when needed. Great peer consultation/supervisions and opportunities for training in Mind-Body (mindfulness). Really enjoyed the other therapists and found them to be competent and caring people. Friendly and efficient admins keep things running smoothly and on time. Only drawback was the lower rates of compensation as most of the client fees come from health insurance. But otherwise, was happy there.

Pros

Work-Life balance. Very peer consultations. High Functioning Clients

Cons

Lower compensation rates from managed care

Great combination of employee independence and support

This is a great place to work as long as you are self-motivated. You make your own schedule and hours, which influences your pay. I enjoyed having a lot of independence. All staff are kind and supportive. Staff help with scheduling new clients whenever you need them and reach out with new client opportunities often. Also, there is a biweekly peer consultation group which is a great place to discuss cases and receive helpful feedback. This was a great place to work, the only reason I am leaving is due to moving out of the area. Would definitely recommend to those looking for the independence of private practice and the support of an agency.

PsyCare Solutions, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Great place to work!

I have been in the healthcare field for 20 years. There are many reasons why I would recommend PsyCare for a place of employment. To name a few, management has been able to establish a culture where everyone is extremely motivated and focused on doing the best job possible. PsyCare has a positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. Not to mention the great work and the level of care the wonderful therapists on staff provide to the patient community. This organization is nothing short of stellar!

Horrible place to work/Poor management/No benefits

There were so many fraudulent activities at this job with workers not being paid fairly or not paid at all for services rendered. Patients were being double billed and the mental health workers would not be paid the accurate reimbursement rate. Over 20 workers left the company within 2 years.

Official response from PsyCare Solutions, Inc.

August 21, 2021
This employee was fired, and this is a revenge review.It is inaccurate on all allegations.

Great place to be a therapist

PsyCare is a supportive environment, with higher level clients that allowed me to do in-depth work. The work is very gratifying, as I can see my clients steadily improve. There are enough referrals for me, as I am good at keeping my clients. Coworkers are friendly and admin staff is very helpful. I feel I have grown as a clinician since I joined PsyCare. A good place to work!

A Nice Place to Work

Overall I think PsyCare is a nice place to work. The co-workers are friendly, you can make your own hours and supervision is included. At PsyCare I have gotten to work with a relatively diverse population, who are invested in treatment. This work has felt very rewarding!

Indifferent coworkers

I worked with a specific team that was not very inclusive of me working with them It was not a very social or openly friendly environment. Because of this, it was very uncomfortable and awkward to work when you seem not to be wanted or even ignored in such a small environment. Otherwise the rest of the staff was courteous and polite, but otherwise, it seemed a cold and indifferent place to new employees. Was there for near 4 months and I never seemed to be fully accepted by my team. It created an uncomfortable and lonely work environment. For me when I look for a career, I also look for a second family within the company. I did not find that here at all. The manager and project leaders were very friendly and open.

Pros

Hour lunch, easy work, simple

Part-time job with flexible hours

The best part of this job is providing individual therapy to clients and helping them improve their lives. This is a part time evening job. It provides decent bi-weekly supervision and I enjoy my co-workers. An aspect of the job which could be improved is the compensation.

A relaxeed atmosphere

Only difficulty is consistently booking a room if you cant keep your own steady book and coordinating initial appointments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PsyCare Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about PsyCare Solutions, Inc. in popular locations

• PsyCare Solutions, Inc.