PTC Therapeutics Employee Reviews

great employees but management lacking too new
Scientist (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJApril 13, 2019
great co workers but too much management changes to staff and company. Growing fast and too many meetings to make easy decisions. Had layoffs that let go talented people.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor managememt
total lack of what is going on
Director (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJFebruary 28, 2019
management is thinking does not translate to real world. culture may have been good at one time but no longer. management thinks that they know everything but they don't.
Worst Place to work
Director (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJNovember 13, 2018
Only company where Junior BI Developer can be senior Director within 6 months and hard working veteran can be fired without a reason. They never listen to the voice of the employee...Never
easy work place not hard at all
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHSeptember 26, 2018
I liked it. It was cool and easy. good coworkers the boss was ok he was very strict about everything. I worked there for three years. I was a cell lead
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short breakes
Would Not Recommend
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 25, 2018
They don't practice what they preach, no autonomy at all. Micro Management from top all the way down.

Promotions based on how much you are liked not how good you are
Pros
Free Lunches
One of the best work-places.
Clinical Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJSeptember 11, 2018
It was a great experience working. Fun, nice and great. I have learnt a lot of important things while working. It was fun working with people from different cultures. And, I also enjoyed learning a lot of new things from my superiors.
Fast Pace
Director (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJFebruary 19, 2018
Some days it is like catching lightning in a bottle. Fast pace need structure and processes. Reinvent the wheel a lot. Not efficient when on the clock to make magic happen before a deadline.

Hire a lot, but do not always take advantage of people's past experiences, which will help.
Great Company and benefits
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJanuary 17, 2018
Great cause, great people and great benefits.
CEO cares for the people and makes it a family affair. CEO cares about the people and keeps them updated on how the company is doing.
A mixture of fun and expertise
Regulatory Ops/ Publisher (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJFebruary 26, 2014
A close knit group of sociable people. I learned to bookmark and hyperlink clinical reports having used Adobe, eCTD express and ISI toolbox. Formatting electronic files for preparation of regulatory submissions to create compliant regulatory submissions. I was also responsible of Managing documents and workflows within the EDMS (Electronic Document Management System). Management was great, very understanding and thorough with the everyday activities. Everybody there works with pride and carry that PTC chip on their shoulder. Hardest part of the job was leaving that job, since my assignment there was done. Most enjoyable part was being part of the PTC family, where they would all get together and play instruments and Ping Pong which I loved!!
productive
Scientist (Former Employee) –  South plainfieldJuly 8, 2012
productive and fun place to be at
The pros and cons of working with small company
Excellent management
Very nice co-workers
co-ordination is the most difficult part
execution is the most enjoyable part