Public Consulting Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 138 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOWilliam Mosakowski
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryManagement & Consulting
What would you say about your employer?
Behavioral interview questions
The usual. Then have me a sample investigation and asked me what questions I would ask and where I'd look for information.
How long I've worked in my field. Any administrative experience. Customer service experience. Experience working with the disabled population.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Public Consulting Group?Published on May 24, 2021
- Public Consulting Group