Publicis Healthcare Communications Group

Publicis Healthcare Communications Group Employee Reviews

Outstanding Company To Work For.
Regional Business Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 20, 2018
Great experience working at Publicis Health, I would work for them again. Senior Leadership was very responsive to any requests that I had. Changes were made when it was obvious that our current structure was not effective.
Pros
Trust By Senior Leadership
Cons
Contract Ended
No room for advancement
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 14, 2018
Sit at computer and make calls for 8 hrs like a glorified telemarketer.There is little to no substance to the job. Does not prepare you for other types of sales positions.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Everything else.
Fun workplace
Art Director Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 10, 2018
as an intern, we were required to work on a summer-long internship as well as work on projects with our managers, an overall educational experience with working in a pharma ad agency
Good company allowing personal growth.
Controller/Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 23, 2018
Publicis allowed employees to create their own path and encouraged collaboration. There were many opportunities to develop relationships with business partners which helped expose the employees to all parts of the organization.
Very slow paced environment for a call center
Sample Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Hanover, NJApril 18, 2018
Arrive 8:30 first call 10am then every hour or so then after. Very strict with being on time and flex days are really not flexible. Very hard to have an Emergency or Sick.
Pros
Relaxed location
Potential but management needs to focus
Account Director (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 17, 2018
It paid well. And there were good people there, but we were understaffed and overworked. Management was often more concerned with internal organizational issues than the work for the clients and the clients. The clients on my account were fantastic to work with.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Lack of support from upper management.
Fun atmosphere ~ extremely social
Exec Asst to CEO, President & Creative Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2018
Worked there for 26 years and loved most of my time there. Many mergers and managements changes. Some were less than wonderful but it is the nature of the business.

I made life long friends there that remain even though I relocated 13 years ago.

Definitely a long term benefit company. Seniority counts there and management and associates are treated with the same respect.
Pros
Great benefits, state of the art equipment, modern offices
Cons
Long commute from the suburbs, long hours to meet deadlines
Horrible, demeaning corporate culture. Pay and benefits are the bottom of the barrel. Only would take the job if new to the industry
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 6, 2018
Would not recommend this company!
Upper management doesn’t deliver what is promised, creates a division between contractual employees and doesn’t value their employees.
Pros
Cons
Pay, culture, value o employees......
Fun place to work at; work-life balance is tough
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAFebruary 13, 2018
Expectations are very high; you are asked to do a multitude of jobs that may not fall inside your job description. Colleagues are very young but it is a fun place to work. Sometimes it feels like a start up company rather than the corporate conglomerate it is. Management doesn't encourage learning new things.
Pros
Bagel Fridays; Casual Dress
Cons
Salary, Management
So far so good.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 24, 2018
This is the first time I have worked for this company. Still trying to get a feel for this company. It has been a month so far, but so far the experience has been ok.
Collaborative Team Environment
Hybrid Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAJanuary 3, 2018
The best parts of the job are my coworkers and company culture. They make a difficult career an enjoyable one. I truly adore the culture of this company, they believe in an internal promotion system and provide a safety net for their employees that perform at their highest potential. It is an environment conducive to learning and Publicis makes sure it appropriately trains all its team members.
Pros
Coworkers, Company Culture, Appropriate Experience/Pay Ratio
Cons
Difficult caseload, stressful work, fear of the unknown (sales contracts)
A Company done Right
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2017
If there is one place in the world you want to work for, it is Publicis Groupe.

Here, you are treated with dignity, respect and your creativity is valued beyond measure.

This is the family you always dreamed of.
Pros
Everything. This is a dream company to work for.
Cons
None!
contract customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PANovember 17, 2017
Great job to get experience , no job security since you are contracted each year. Slow paced environment, making calls to doctors offices about new information about medications
Sales Rep
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 11, 2017
This is as good a contract sales company as any. They are mildly organized and seem to be good so far. It is a good way to get into a tough industry, and they are mostly only as good as the company that they contract with. I would recommend it for someone trying to get into pharma sales.
Pros
Its a job.
Cons
Its only temporary.
Great company, poor management
Business Development (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Management does not communicate well. The lack of communication wastes a lot of time and makes it very difficult to get things done - it puts a road block in things. There isn't much opportunity for growth.

Benefits are great.
Collaboration, Continuity and Consistency
Regional Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  New England RegionAugust 11, 2017
The CSO and their client provided me with the flexibility to expand the access for the Client's sales team. This was based upon trust. One representative increase his market share by 100% through collaboration and using my experience and forged relationships.
Pros
Teamwork, Sense of Value, and Appreciated
Cons
New organization with minor issues with their IT, Help Desk and Data.
Dynamic & Successful Contract Recruitment Firm
Pharmaceutical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York & AZOctober 23, 2015
Publicis specialized in pharmaceutical recruitment. As a senior recruiter operated a full cycle recruitment desk with up to 20 requisitions at one time.
Pros
Exciting & Dynamic Company
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Great place to get your feet wet
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 8, 2014
I have interned/freelanced for PHCG for quite some time. I have seen several management and business unit changes. It has provided me with an abundance of skills and capabilities that I hope to bring to my next career opportunity.

Daily tasks for my job as Recruiting Coordinator include managing communication between hiring managers and candidates, scheduling interviews, posting job openings, and writing and distributing offer letters. I directly support the Senior Recruitment Manager and schedule on average ten to fifteen interviews each week.

The most challenging part of my job (and often the most rewarding) is dealing with unexpected changes that may occur. Most often, its when an interviewer drops out of an interview at the last minute. This requires me to think on my feet and find a replacement as quickly as possible.

In addition, the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a candidate come full circle. From posting the open position, having the candidate apply, walking them through the interview process, and writing and distributing their offer letter. I get great enjoyment out of knowing that I have assisted with the development and progression of that persons career.
Pros
Laid back office environment, flexible
Cons
Disconnect between the NYC and Philadelphia teams
Great employees
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2013
The Ad World is always changing and job security is not so great. But what I can say is that your co-workers are wonderful and you have great leaders to help guide you in whatever you need.
Pros
Compensation, Co-Workers
Cons
Low Work Life Balance, Low Job Security/Advancement
Great cso. Have worked for publicis twice with positive experiences.
CARDIOVASCULAR SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAMay 14, 2012
Conducted emerging market development and initial launch promotion of NO (nitric oxide) agent, BiDil. Completed Hospital and Physician profiling for managing nine Metro Detroit targeted hospitals.
Pros
management team does not micro manage, great culture
Cons
does not guarantee long term stability, or roll over, even with superior performance.