Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

fun productive place to work
Field Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2018
the management staff was awesome. Everyday at work was challenging and rewarding. rhis is probably the best company i ever worked for. I have learned so much about the pharma sales
Good experience
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 29, 2018
This was a temporary contract position. I gained valuable experience in medical equipment sales. The travel was extensive, but it was worth it. I would accept a contract with them again.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  MarylandOctober 27, 2018
I enjoyed working on the contracts, but did not like the instability of not knowing when a contract was going to end. Worked on three contracts in a year and half. Would get into the groove and then have to start over again.
Pros
Manager
Cons
Instability
Great overall Company
Contract Representative (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 26, 2018
My contract at Publicis was one of the best jobs I have ever had. Mgmt was genuinely concerned for their employees, work/life balance was easily achieved and they never micro managed you.
Project team worked from home.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 12, 2018
Take calls from patients, caregivers, nurses, and Doctors assisting with ordering supplies or trouble shooting incidents. I worked day shift when call volume was highest. At peak call times it became difficult to keep up as staffing was kept low. The job was very satisfying helping patients even when call volume was hectic. The best part of the job was our team worked from home.
Contract Sales pay is low to start with minimal merit increases, no structured career ladder, low-end IC plan
Physician Sales Specialist, Denver, Colorado (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 11, 2018
If you like being told exactly what and how to do things vs. thinking for yourself and getting the business than this is the place for you. Had a great sales force with eager, veteran, mature, successful reps but their lack of trust lead to mandated business plans, strategies, and unrealistic metrics. They allowed the company with whom we were contracted to bully the sales force, remove almost all autonomy to get the job done, and treat us like we were in middle school. The most enjoyable part of my job was the camaraderie, mutual respect, and shared learning among my field rep district team.
Pros
Flexibility of field rep activities
Cons
minimal professional growth, under-utilized experience knowledge and enthusiasm of sales force, lack of trust.
OK, place to work. Contract job, so job security always in question.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 10, 2018
Company is a contract sales organization. Communication between leadership and sales group seemed to be lacking. The direction of the sales information given to the sales team seemed to be disjointed. My direct manager was good and allowed his team to do their job. There seemed to be a lot of "busy work" as far as assignment needed to be sent to leadership.
Overall my experience at Publicis was maybe a 6/10.
Pros
I was allowed to do my job. Not too much micro management.
Cons
Was a contract sales job, so duration of job was never a sure thing.
Excellent contract company
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TNOctober 10, 2018
Depending on the contract, Publicis is a good company to work for. No job security and do not do a good job at placing displaced reps. Pay is below average for similar companies
Pros
Low stress
Cons
No job security, low pay
clinical educator
Diabetes Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 8, 2018
Very large territory, minimal clinical experienced managers, all about sales little about patient care. Samples were given in limited supply every month.
Fun work environment with tons of accountability
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 3, 2018
Publicis is a contract sales organization where it's assets are it's people. Keeping them employed is the goal along with advancement opportunities. My contract was with AstraZeneca which meant I answered solely to them on a daily basis. Conference calls, compliance modules, product training, etc. The culture was a nice work/life balance however the pay was sub-standard. We were asked to change constantly as well as adapt to the ever-changing sales environment. That wasn't really the problem. The problem was constantly asked to do more and it not be reflected in compensation. The average pay increase was about 2%.
Pros
No micro-managing (depended on your District Manager & sales ranking)
Cons
Low pay and big asks! Do more with less and be happy!
Great place for work life balance
Pharmaceutical Oncology Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 25, 2018
I did a lot of travel, but I was always appreciated. Management was great, the work was fun, and my team was awesome! I wish they paid more, and had more incentives and Presidents Clubs etc. But even without that, I am glad to have had an opportunity to meet and work with such wonderful people!
Well managed, good culture for a contract sales organization
Strategic partner to Astra Zeneca, WPB (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 21, 2018
Nearly 3 years in a challenging and rewarding contract pharma sales position with PTS. Management and organization was very professional and realistic in expectations.
Pros
balance and culture
Cons
Pay scale was decent and advancement opportunities somewhat limited
productive and provided flexibility for work life balance and salary was better than most contract companies provide
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 20, 2018
overall the company is great, salary was good, I think manager makes a difference and I had a spacey manager. the company I think knows what they are doing but it all depends on your manager and the manager makes the job.
Pros
salary and flexibilty
Cons
manager I had
Great Manager/no stability
Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 18, 2018
Publicis is a great place to work, with wonderful upper management, but zero job stability. It's literally day to day knowing if you will have a job or not.
Pros
Travel opportunities
Cons
Stability
Refer to website
employee (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 17, 2018
Please refer to the company's website for information about day to day operations, company benefits, specific careers, and work life balance with this company.
Contract
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NCSeptember 17, 2018
It's contract, pay is low but Touchpoint is even lower in pay than other contract companies in the pharma industry. However you know this when you sign up.
The Leadership team at Publicis was fantastic
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 15, 2018
Publicis is a great organization however you are at the mercy being a part of a contract which means no severance and often short notice that the contract is ending which includes loosing benefits etc. They do however try their best to place you in an available contract.
I had a great experience work with them
enjoyed the company culture
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJSeptember 5, 2018
contract work is difficult to navigate
was laid off and re-hired multiple-times
I am no longer interested in contract work, besides that good company to work for.
Retain their employees
Respiratory Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 8, 2018
Publicis is a great company to work for. When contracts end, Publicis is great at retaining the employees who have recently been laid off due to contracts ending.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No paid administrative time
The hardest part of the job was being treated as "contract" by the AZ salespeople.
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 3, 2018
The employees for AstraZeneca would definitely exclude the "contract" employees and make them feel not part of the team.
However, overall Publicis was good to its employees.