Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

great company
Pharma Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 1, 2018
I loved the flexibility. The job had great work life balance and the flex opportunity was perfect for lifestyle. Training was superior and the professionalism was exceptional.
Pros
flex time reps
Cons
contracts end
Challenging & Rewarding
Clinical Nurse Educator - Behavioral Health (Former Employee) –  Mississippi & NE LouisianaJuly 17, 2018
The perfect balance of a challenging & rewarding career. Lots of travel & enjoyed meeting new people. This company had a true "work family" environment.
MS, AL, LA & FL panhandle
Straight forward sales team
Phrmaceutical Sales (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 7, 2018
Publicis is a contract position, they require flexibility and hard work but in return they work hard for their employees. After an abrupt contract close they worked tirelessly to secure a new contract for their sales team and got it done. I am happy to return to their team.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Always a bit unsecure
Not a secure future.
District Business Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2018
After working for Publicis for 5 years and being promoted to District Manager, I was suprised that I was not rehired on a different contract. Since I was told it would not be a problem.
Pros
Good work enviroment.
Cons
False security you can laidoff without notice within months of being hired or promoted.
Contract Company
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 2, 2018
Good contract company but pay is low. Also, contracts end with little to no notice putting employees in difficult positions. Hurts morale and trust in working for this company.
Good Pharma contract organization to work for.
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 22, 2018
Contracts I've been on have had excellent pay and benefits. Job stability is yearly. Need to be able to adapt to change. One of the better contract sales organizations. Contracts with top pharma companies.
Pros
Able to work independently
Cons
Highly regulated industry. Lots of compliance.
Exciting and challenging
DISTRICT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 21, 2018
Employees are treated failry and with respect. This has been a rewarding experience as well as challenging. Working on a contract is unique as apposed to working directly with a manufacturer.
Great company to work for. I would highly recommend them
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep - Client (Former Employee) –  Cave Creek, AZJune 20, 2018
Im in sales so I make 8-9 calls/day to providers in my assigned territory. It's a self-managed job. I enjoy being a pharmaceutical rep and Publicis provides a positive environment.
Pros
everything
Cons
when the contract ends
if you want to be a drop off driver
Diabetes Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 21, 2018
limited opportunity to sale lots of busy work and micromanagement. call lists had a lot of issues. Hardest part of job trying to sell a product to the wrong customers
I have very much enjoyed my employment with Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 21, 2018
I have many years in the pharmaceutical industry including extensive Women's Health experience. With Publicis I have gained a great deal of knowledge within other specialties as well. Publicist has been very fair and very good to me through the years and I would very much like to continue working for this fine organization.
Pros
Ability to make decisions regarding potential business opportunities
Cons
None really
Understanding your role in sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 2, 2018
A typical work day would include calling on doctors forming relationships with staff and discussing how movantik could benefit doctor's practice.
I feel that you must always try to learn in any positon and with Publicis I learned to be more flexible and understand my role in the co-promotion. Management was always upfront and honest with the reps which in turn gained my trust, The culture was always positive and supportive with the reps and encouraged to think outside of the box.
The Hardest part of the job was formulary and trying to tailor each doctors payers to Movantik formulary status.

I have always enjoyed the challenge of sales and never look at a position as a job instead as a game. Its a job if you are not having fun!!
Pros
Freedom to run my own business
Cons
expense reports
Great upper management
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAApril 26, 2018
I worked on several contracts for Publicis. Every manager I ever had was better than the next. I just wish they paid more. They would have less turnover if they offered more money.
good company
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2018
I was content & happy working for this Company. Learned a lot. Had good relations with my boss and co-workers. I was on the field most of the time but job also entailed a lot of homework such as submission of various reports.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
lots of homework
Good company, contract work makes future uncertain.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 17, 2018
Good job for new representatives. Job stability in question based on contract guidelines. Good people work here, but contract creates uncertainty. Large territories with lots of driving.
Pros
Full time
Cons
No company car
way to get foot in pharma industry
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAApril 12, 2018
inside pharmaceutical sales with very low salary compared to industry however this is dependent on the contract assigned to. A great way to get pharmaceutical experience on resume.
Musculoskeletal Account Specialist Southeast US (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 10, 2018
It is a great place to work. Great culture and they care about their employees. Also good if you are looking to break into the Medical field. They have company contracts all over the country so you can work anywhere.
good place not much job security
Regional Field Manager- Geography (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 4, 2018
good company culture and competitive pay. Biggest downfall is no real job security when your contract ends. Once the contract ends if there is a spot, you can apply, but if not, then it's 'thank you for your service' and you hit the road.
Loved the culture and great benefits
Specialty pharma sales (Current Employee) –  IndianaMarch 13, 2018
Will def work there again, great company , great benefits and 401 k plan, training was a bit disorganized but doable, wish they would be more assertive and advocate to find us another position within Publicis especially when our contact ends a year earlier than promised.
Regional Field Manager-Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southeast USAMarch 6, 2018
I have enjoyed my time at Publicis. I have been a part of three projects over the past 5+ years including Sunovion Pharma, Astrazenca and Synergy Pharma.
great upper management and culture
Senior Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 28, 2018
-plan what docs to see and review past interactions and stats on what doc is currently using
-review specific managed care
-pros and benefits of my drugs
-competitive pros
-culture fosters a superior learning model

Hard part of job: things out of your control
Enjoyable part of job: relationships that allow you to have an acquired trust so you can present a superior product which can enable docs to better help their patients
Pros
job gratification
Cons
outside interferences