Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

Good company, contract work makes future uncertain.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 17, 2018
Good job for new representatives. Job stability in question based on contract guidelines. Good people work here, but contract creates uncertainty. Large territories with lots of driving.
Pros
Full time
Cons
No company car
way to get foot in pharma industry
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAApril 12, 2018
inside pharmaceutical sales with very low salary compared to industry however this is dependent on the contract assigned to. A great way to get pharmaceutical experience on resume.
good place not much job security
Regional Field Manager- Geography (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 4, 2018
good company culture and competitive pay. Biggest downfall is no real job security when your contract ends. Once the contract ends if there is a spot, you can apply, but if not, then it's 'thank you for your service' and you hit the road.
Loved the culture and great benefits
Specialty pharma sales (Current Employee) –  IndianaMarch 13, 2018
Will def work there again, great company , great benefits and 401 k plan, training was a bit disorganized but doable, wish they would be more assertive and advocate to find us another position within Publicis especially when our contact ends a year earlier than promised.
Regional Field Manager-Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Southeast USAMarch 6, 2018
I have enjoyed my time at Publicis. I have been a part of three projects over the past 5+ years including Sunovion Pharma, Astrazenca and Synergy Pharma.
great upper management and culture
Senior Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 28, 2018
-plan what docs to see and review past interactions and stats on what doc is currently using
-review specific managed care
-pros and benefits of my drugs
-competitive pros
-culture fosters a superior learning model

Hard part of job: things out of your control
Enjoyable part of job: relationships that allow you to have an acquired trust so you can present a superior product which can enable docs to better help their patients
Pros
job gratification
Cons
outside interferences
Great Place to be Employed
manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAFebruary 27, 2018
Loved working for the organization. Only wish they had more business opportunities. Great people and excellent benefits. As a CSO, it is one of the best places to work!
Poor Leadership
Cardiovascular Nurse Consultant (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAFebruary 26, 2018
This was a temp job on a contract with a pharmaceutical client. Communication from leadership and management was poor and contradictory at times. Interaction within teams was practically nonexistent and technology was poor.
Positive Place to work
REGIONAL/DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 5, 2018
Publics is a very good place to work. Excellent benefits and salary for the job. Management and people are good to work with. Compensation is on industry average for contract sales.
Pros
Home office very supportive
Cons
Contract could end at any time
Great work enviroment
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 31, 2018
I was a nurse educator. I trained all the office staff and doctors on the product I was promoting. Worked with the sales staff to help them achieve their goals.
Pros
Great company
Cons
No cons
My summary has been great I was very successful in the territory and able to increase market share and made quota every quarter
Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 31, 2018
Great opportunity with good support would like more of an car allowance or company car. I would like to see more diverse disease states to sales to help to increase my overall medical knowledge.
Worked here for 3 years
Merck Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAJanuary 25, 2018
Worked for Publicis Touchpoint solutions for three years. Been on the same project. It is close to home. Only 30 minutes for lunch. No where close to get lunch
Contract Sales
Lead Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 23, 2018
The management is very collaborative, and real world with realistic goals. That said, it is a contract company and compensation depends entirely on which contract you are working with,
Pros
Culture and management
Cons
compensation contract dependent and security
Equitable Company
Cardiovascular Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 18, 2018
Publicis was equitable company to work for. They have sufficient business to be able to rollover employees into new contracts. Also, they need to be able to compensate their employees better.
Great culture
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJJanuary 16, 2018
Professional work environment. Culture of transparency. Issues were addressed in a timely manor. Management was very accessible. I would highly recommend Publicis.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Contract ended.
Sales
Merck District Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2018
Drive sales for client. Manage district of pharmaceutical sale reps. Meeting/Exceed client expectations. Enjoyable place to work. Support is fantastic.
Excellent place to work!
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJJanuary 4, 2018
I worked with some of the best people in the industry! I would recommend working at publicis to everyone. I enjoyed the people, the products, and the training was top notch.
Pros
Excellent manager
Cons
I cant think of any
Don't Bother
Inside Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJanuary 3, 2018
If you're looking for a stable position, don't look at Publicis. When projects end they don't even try to find you another position within the company. They just want you for the short term and aren't concerned about your career growth at all.
overall a real nice company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, PAJanuary 2, 2018
I think publicis is a real nice company. They pay well, they set goals that are challenging, yet attainable. I enjoyed working with my coworkers and all were very approachable. My only wish is that they hire permanent workers, instead of temporary.
Great company
Clinical/Sales Hybrid (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 11, 2017
I have only good things to say about this company. I wish the company we were contracted to thru Publicis would have valued us as much as Publicis did!!!