Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun work environment with tons of accountability
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 3, 2018
Publicis is a contract sales organization where it's assets are it's people. Keeping them employed is the goal along with advancement opportunities. My contract was with AstraZeneca which meant I answered solely to them on a daily basis. Conference calls, compliance modules, product training, etc. The culture was a nice work/life balance however the pay was sub-standard. We were asked to change constantly as well as adapt to the ever-changing sales environment. That wasn't really the problem. The problem was constantly asked to do more and it not be reflected in compensation. The average pay increase was about 2%.
Pros
No micro-managing (depended on your District Manager & sales ranking)
Cons
Low pay and big asks! Do more with less and be happy!
Great place for work life balance
Pharmaceutical Oncology Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 25, 2018
I did a lot of travel, but I was always appreciated. Management was great, the work was fun, and my team was awesome! I wish they paid more, and had more incentives and Presidents Clubs etc. But even without that, I am glad to have had an opportunity to meet and work with such wonderful people!
Well managed, good culture for a contract sales organization
Strategic partner to Astra Zeneca, WPB (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 21, 2018
Nearly 3 years in a challenging and rewarding contract pharma sales position with PTS. Management and organization was very professional and realistic in expectations.
Pros
balance and culture
Cons
Pay scale was decent and advancement opportunities somewhat limited
Great Manager/no stability
Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 18, 2018
Publicis is a great place to work, with wonderful upper management, but zero job stability. It's literally day to day knowing if you will have a job or not.
Pros
Travel opportunities
Cons
Stability
Refer to website
employee (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 17, 2018
Please refer to the company's website for information about day to day operations, company benefits, specific careers, and work life balance with this company.
Contract
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NCSeptember 17, 2018
It's contract, pay is low but Touchpoint is even lower in pay than other contract companies in the pharma industry. However you know this when you sign up.
The Leadership team at Publicis was fantastic
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 15, 2018
Publicis is a great organization however you are at the mercy being a part of a contract which means no severance and often short notice that the contract is ending which includes loosing benefits etc. They do however try their best to place you in an available contract.
I had a great experience work with them
enjoyed the company culture
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJSeptember 5, 2018
contract work is difficult to navigate
was laid off and re-hired multiple-times
I am no longer interested in contract work, besides that good company to work for.
Retain their employees
Respiratory Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 8, 2018
Publicis is a great company to work for. When contracts end, Publicis is great at retaining the employees who have recently been laid off due to contracts ending.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No paid administrative time
great company
Pharma Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 1, 2018
I loved the flexibility. The job had great work life balance and the flex opportunity was perfect for lifestyle. Training was superior and the professionalism was exceptional.
Pros
flex time reps
Cons
contracts end
Challenging & Rewarding
Clinical Nurse Educator - Behavioral Health (Former Employee) –  Mississippi & NE LouisianaJuly 17, 2018
The perfect balance of a challenging & rewarding career. Lots of travel & enjoyed meeting new people. This company had a true "work family" environment.
MS, AL, LA & FL panhandle
Straight forward sales team
Phrmaceutical Sales (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 7, 2018
Publicis is a contract position, they require flexibility and hard work but in return they work hard for their employees. After an abrupt contract close they worked tirelessly to secure a new contract for their sales team and got it done. I am happy to return to their team.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Always a bit unsecure
Not a secure future.
District Business Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2018
After working for Publicis for 5 years and being promoted to District Manager, I was suprised that I was not rehired on a different contract. Since I was told it would not be a problem.
Pros
Good work enviroment.
Cons
False security you can laidoff without notice within months of being hired or promoted.
Contract Company
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 2, 2018
Good contract company but pay is low. Also, contracts end with little to no notice putting employees in difficult positions. Hurts morale and trust in working for this company.
Good Pharma contract organization to work for.
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 22, 2018
Contracts I've been on have had excellent pay and benefits. Job stability is yearly. Need to be able to adapt to change. One of the better contract sales organizations. Contracts with top pharma companies.
Pros
Able to work independently
Cons
Highly regulated industry. Lots of compliance.
Exciting and challenging
DISTRICT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 21, 2018
Employees are treated failry and with respect. This has been a rewarding experience as well as challenging. Working on a contract is unique as apposed to working directly with a manufacturer.
Great company to work for. I would highly recommend them
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep - Client (Former Employee) –  Cave Creek, AZJune 20, 2018
Im in sales so I make 8-9 calls/day to providers in my assigned territory. It's a self-managed job. I enjoy being a pharmaceutical rep and Publicis provides a positive environment.
Pros
everything
Cons
when the contract ends
if you want to be a drop off driver
Diabetes Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 21, 2018
limited opportunity to sale lots of busy work and micromanagement. call lists had a lot of issues. Hardest part of job trying to sell a product to the wrong customers
I have very much enjoyed my employment with Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 21, 2018
I have many years in the pharmaceutical industry including extensive Women's Health experience. With Publicis I have gained a great deal of knowledge within other specialties as well. Publicist has been very fair and very good to me through the years and I would very much like to continue working for this fine organization.
Pros
Ability to make decisions regarding potential business opportunities
Cons
None really
Understanding your role in sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 2, 2018
A typical work day would include calling on doctors forming relationships with staff and discussing how movantik could benefit doctor's practice.
I feel that you must always try to learn in any positon and with Publicis I learned to be more flexible and understand my role in the co-promotion. Management was always upfront and honest with the reps which in turn gained my trust, The culture was always positive and supportive with the reps and encouraged to think outside of the box.
The Hardest part of the job was formulary and trying to tailor each doctors payers to Movantik formulary status.

I have always enjoyed the challenge of sales and never look at a position as a job instead as a game. Its a job if you are not having fun!!
Pros
Freedom to run my own business
Cons
expense reports