Publicis.Sapient Employee Reviews

Productive and collaborative culture
Associate Designer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 10, 2019
Publicis.Sapient had a productive and collaborative culture. The people I've worked with were talented in their areas and are open to sharing feedbacks with you.
Good place to work depending on your BU
North American Talent Sourcing & Research Lead (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 11, 2018
Lots of changes happening right now- not sure what will happen with all of the changes. Communication isn't great and I wouldn't be surprised if we're acquired.
Great Place to Work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 6, 2018
Enjoyed my time at Sapient as a contractor. Great teams and culture. The work was rewarding and exposed to multiple brands within the family, so chances to advance were plentiful.
Good learning curve
Associate Technology (Former Employee) –  INJanuary 23, 2018
You get a lot to learn at Sapient. You not only learn while working in a project, but there are other learning opportunities also for which the company schedules workshops.You can attend the workshop as per your interest.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Work life balance needs to be take care of
Great place to work at
AEM Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2017
lots of status meetings, very very agile.Have to be on your toes all the time. Great place to start a career.Never a dull moment.
Pros
Great work environment, lots to learn
Cons
work becomes too hectic sometimes
Used to be a very good consulting company.....
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 19, 2015
Sapient used to be a great company to work for but not any more. Before Sapient got bought out, there were so many consulting engagements in the pipeline. These days it looks like the former consulting company is turning into an employment agency. I have seen the company hire a lot of sub-contractors for a project (as opposed to trying to staff them from in-house consultants). In the last 1 year, I have seen so many people leave the company for greener pastures. My own supervisor left to join a big 4 consulting firm. There are no more projects in the pipeline, employees are required to meet a higher target utilization rates and the bonus is coming down.
Pros
Variety of projects, Travel
Cons
No clear direction, Bonus going down