Publishers Circulation Fulfillment, Inc. Employee Reviews

PCF Construction
Customer Satisfaction Rep and Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2018
Great company. Typical small business culture, great leader. Fast paced, customer service work environment. Experienced working with all types of customers, excelled in overcoming challenges on a daily basis and providing the best service for our clients.
n/a
Newspaper Delivery 7 days a week (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 22, 2018
working 7 days a week rain sleetsnow no days off over 700 customers deliver door to door tubes load bag an deliver to doors with no vacations ,,........
Stressfull place to work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dudley, MAApril 15, 2018
Never knew when you were coming in if the manager was going to start screaming at the contractors. Didn't act professional and most of the time didn't care about the issues the carriers were having on their routes.

No job security, at the whim of the manager, he would change your route around or even eliminate your route.

Favoritism was very high within the company.

It's the only job were you could lose money the longer you stayed.

When you bring the issues about the Manager to his bosses, no action was ever taken.
Cons
no job security
Great people
Newspaper Delivery (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 10, 2018
I worked with great people and there are great people to deliver to. However, this job was vary hard on my car and I just couldn't afford the up keep an pay my bills with what I was making.
Pros
Nice people and holiday tips
Cons
If you lost customers then your pay went down as well.
Very great place
Customer Service RepresentativeCustomer service (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 28, 2018
Very productive they treated the employees very well in the customers also got cater to edit had a man right all the calls were addressed every issue that the customer called and wait with solved to the best advantages arm for the company and for the customer
Just a Garage where you pick up your work really early
New York Times Delivery Person (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 27, 2018
You walked in to a garage when they threw open the doors after the paper delivery. You would go to your route's assigned spot at one of the many tables put your advertisement inserts and paper pieces together then put them in a newspaper sleeve bag or bags depending on the weather. You had to match the number to the route book plus extra depending on the day and weather. They always had coffee and sometimes donuts.
Pros
coffee, donuts, independence, people
Cons
managers, easy reprimands, no leeway for problems
learn new things every day
Weekend Sup/Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ho-Ho-Kus, NJFebruary 10, 2018
I have learned a lot from working with this company over the last 14 years. We learn new things almost every day. It keeps your mind going and you feel a great sense of accomplishment when doing well at your job
my review
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  30 speen streetFebruary 3, 2018
it was a good company to work for , i only worked for them for a years time and it was good received no time off or benefits ,management was ok but not great i did learn aa few things from working their , but sadly the company was taken over by another company. it was a great learning experience for me it help me get my feet wet as a delivery route driver
Pros
help me gain experience
Cons
they were bought out by another company
Summary Anology
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJJanuary 19, 2018
PCF

My Observations / As a Contractor

Impression: Good Company

Limitations: Incentive
An hourly Incentive of $10.00/HR
will be more attractive to contrac-
tors.
Pros
Early Birds enjoy working instead of doing nothing
Cons
Incentives should be as advertise: $800.00-1000.00
Fun
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJDecember 19, 2017
A fun place to work, especially at Christmas time great tips. Need to scale back to six days a week. Periodicals needed to be delivers delivered on time to reduce coustomers complaints of late or missed deliveries.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No days off
Productive and Fun
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 3, 2017
We were the customer care agents for the NY Times News paper. We handled all the customers issues from delivery problems to billing to on line services.
Pros
steady work
Cons
lost contract with NY Times
fast paced
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 16, 2017
On a time schedule. Must be finished by 6:30am on weekdays and 8:30am on weekends. Your are an independent distributor, so you manage your own time and workflow.
Pros
independent
Cons
7 days a week
Great PT job
Independent Route Carrier (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, NYOctober 25, 2017
I liked being an independent route carrier. Working about 5 hrs. per night delivering papers was nice. Worked alone driving route and delivering to customers.
Pros
Pt, worked alone, night work
Cons
late papers and weather at times
Got travel alot
Distribution Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 20, 2017
If you like working the middle of night. This is place to work you work at your own pace delivery papers. rain or shine papers must go out every day with out fail.
Pros
You don't have to go out collect from custmors
Cons
It seven days week 365.
Great employees to work with
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAOctober 12, 2017
Great working atmosphere, friendly co-workers and distribution center staff. Everyone is very cooperative and work together to accomplish projects that need to be completed.
Very fast pace over night job
Carrier Driver (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYOctober 9, 2017
It was over night and very exhausting but once gas went up it got a little harder to pay for gas. I just had other responsibilities and another day job that I had so I was able to leave.
Pros
Time
Cons
Breaks
work from home environment
3rd Party Circulation manager (Current Employee) –  Quartz Hill, CASeptember 22, 2017
independent, remote work assignment resulting in minimal oversight - appraisal/performance process not directly linked to individual performance - company communication, at times, minimal due to remote work force
Pros
true independence
Cons
no compensation for individual acheivements
Comfortable working environment
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Garfield, NJSeptember 11, 2017
Typical day at work was calling customers that had complained the day before to ensure that the current day's newspaper delivery was done properly and that they were satisfied
Great Company
BILLING ADMINISTRATIVE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Rockleigh, NJJuly 27, 2017
I learned how to multi-task at this company and how to prioritize. There were great supervisors who were always willing to help whether it was about work or personal issues. Laid back department.
Great environment! Employees work together and have passion for their jobs.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Garfield, NJJuly 25, 2017
This is a great place to work. I feel welcome and respected by my colleagues and the fast pace keeps the day from dragging. Strongly recommend this position for someone looking for a part time job in Customer Service with good communication skills.
Pros
Good environment, team oriented, managers helpful
Cons
weekend hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Publishers Circulation Fulfillment, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about