Publishers Clearing House Employee Review

View all Publishers Clearing House reviews

I enjoyed my time working at PCH; employees were encouraged to communicate with management regarding any issues.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYAugust 27, 2012
I learned so much about marketing, computers, working on the web; co-workers were great. Some managers were wonderful.
The hardest part was to be in front of a computer for 8 hrs. The most enjoyable was to finish a job on the deadline.
Pros
freebies, trips, some times free lunches, excellent healthcare insurance. flextime for people with special needs.
Cons
short breaks, not all the offices enjoyed the same perks, like joining a weight watchers program, or cafeteria that employees could purchase food. inmediate managers sometimes were very demanding.

Other Publishers Clearing House Employee Reviews

Great company with knowledgable staff
Social Media Marketing Intern (Paid) (Former Employee) –  Jericho, NYJune 7, 2018
This is a wonderful company with a knowledgeable staff. There is a good balance of hard work and fun. I enjoyed working at PCH and would encourage people to work there.
Fun workplace. Great customer service.
Scam/HAC Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 22, 2018
I enjoy working for PCH. It feels good to help customers understand the way the company works when they have been mislead or scammed. I love helping and train my customer reps in all aspects of their duties.
Pros
Monthly Bonuses
Cons
Cafeteria too small

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Publishers Clearing House. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

1.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight