Publix Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 5,486 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTodd Jones
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
Work history, why you want to work here, what would you do in certain situations.
Since I was a minor the only question they asked me was why I wanted too work there and about what I do in school and things like that.
How you react in certain situations or scenarios. If you’re bubbly and have a good personality and respond well to criticism.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Publix?Published on May 24, 2021