PubMatic

PubMatic Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
2.8Job Security & Advancement

Just ok

Not too bad, not great. Fair comp, and some nice people. Top-down decision-making, with unrealistic expectations. Strange "return to market" asking people to be back in cities without opening up office which embodies the culture (micromanagement with half baked ideas, limited ability to even discuss much less push back)

Productivity and fun place

I am at contractor position. People are very good here that tend to help you management is very good you will feel like a family.You will get to learn so many things.I look forward to be associated with this company for long

Pros

Free lunches dinner other benefits

Cons

Contracted position should be changed into permanent position soon

PubMatic insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Best place to work

Best place to work as life is very relaxed at Pubmatic. Fun filled experience. A place from where you can retire. I would love to go back as I love the culture.

Great colleagues, good place to work, nice work life balance, lack of challenging work / repetitive work

Great place to Work But have Politics

Great place to Work But have Politics company and bullying. Good infrastructure. Smartest minds to work with. Amazing teams, very collaborative. A pioneer in the Advertising domain.

Vibrant Start-up culture

Good place to work if you choose your career in Ad-Tech. Excellent and Talented Colleagues. Company adopts Hire and Fire policy, Which is a major draw back

Pros

Free lunch, Amenities, Prompt update on trending technologies in field, good work - life balance

Cons

Hiring Policy

Good Place to Learn, but poor job security

The company is a good place to learn, where you are free to experiment and introduce new ideas. However, the top management is very biased to individuals close to the top execs, which at many occasions resulted in the exit of hard working people. Poor job security, and management has a lack of far sightedness.

Pros

Opportunities to learn

Cons

Job security

Greta place to work

Good culture, great teams and managers, industry leading products, good perks. Nothing to not like! My manager is supportive but also gives me room to manage myself and trusts me Its fast paced and you have to work hard!

Pros

salary, perks, food

Cons

Not many

Moderate

No job security. Work culture was good until they hired extensively and couldn't manage. Got to learn a lot of stuff but work gets monotonous after a certain extent.

Good Place to Learn under best senior Managment

A real good place to start your career with which includes the best training sessions. Great opportunity to interact with clients directly.

ok

Company is lacking in process and people are good at pin pointing than helping one improve weak areas. Technology exposure is good .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PubMatic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PubMatic.
Powered byComparably

Learn about PubMatic in popular locations

• PubMatic