Pueblo Community College Employee Reviews

students leason( stress management)
Student Body Government (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80906July 10, 2018
survey the students and get feed back on there stress levels. create pie chart demonstrate to student council. attend at least two class and government functions other then meetings.
Pros
fun talking to students
Ok for a student.
Tutor of Programming (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 28, 2018
Pueblo Community College is a place where students can work for roughly $10 an hour. It helps a little especially if a person struggles to pay bills while attending school. It cannot support someone fully though as the hours are limited to 20 if also a student.
Work study
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 20, 2018
Facilities is a great place to work, It is a work study program so the pay and hours are low. I managed it for 4 years off and on. It's a great place to get experience for future jobs.
productive and fun
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 19, 2018
typical day was starting up all the computers and getting the room ready for students.
Greeting the customers with a friendly smile and providing help
Fun
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 6, 2018
Good place to work. Nice co-workers. Low stress. Friendly clients. Clean facility. Easy- going. Understanding. High energy collaborative team effort interesting facility
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
20 hours work study not enough to live on
Its fine
Facilities Services Worker (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 30, 2018
Janitorial, so its slow and boring. Which is great if you enjoy that. Fairly laid back besides management. Work study so minimum wage. Nothing extraordinary, nothing terrible.
Pros
Money
Cons
Work, Managers
Very productive
Accounting Technician and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 21, 2018
This is a very organized and opportunity filled place to work. I not only advanced more in interacting with customers but I also learned more about trouble shooting difficult situations. There is lots of different rules and regulations when working in the Accounting Department and many different types of payment method procedures. It was a very beneficial place for me to intern and to build my character as more of a professional than to just be sedentary.
Good Work Environment
Tutor &Peer Mentor Advocate (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 12, 2018
It was good to be able to work with my fellow students who needed the guidance. It was nice to be noticed for being able to do the work at hand. I liked the versatile jobs the work opened me up for.
Pros
Geting paid while attending school.
Cons
None that I can think of.
Productive and fun work place
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 7, 2018
I enjoy this job keeps me on my toes and active. Set up are always different everything must be aligned correctly. This job requires dedication and patience.
Pros
Active duties, free lunch sometimes
Cons
Lots of lifting and heavy carring
Pcc
Customer Service Representative/GED Tutor (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 1, 2018
Amazing place to work, no matter the job. A lot of great people and opportunity! I learned the proper way to conduct classroom etiquette and where I can improve my skills. Very professional and can open a lot of doors career wise.

Want to know more about Pueblo Community College?

Ask a question
Friendly and Motivated Staff
Work Study (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMarch 26, 2018
The people I worked with at PCC were all supportive and helped motivate me towards my goals. Throughout my time there they helped me achieve a level of understanding that I have yet to find anywhere else.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
low pay
Low pay/no advancement opportunities
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Cañon City, COMarch 23, 2018
Pueblo Community College pays part time employees low wages as well as does not appreciate part time employees. The part timers are considered disposable and easily replaceable.
PCC was a positive working environment
Director, Ctr. for Teaching & Learning (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMarch 7, 2018
The facilities at Pueblo Community College were very new and encouraged students, faculty and staff to work at maximum capacity. Professional development was encouraged and rewarded.
Excellent work environment
Pueblo - Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COFebruary 20, 2018
One of the best things when I worked as a dishwasher with Pueblo Community College was that the people that I worked with were amazing, from my fellow dishwashers, to the culinary and hospitality students that ran the GPA Dining Room there, even up into management. Even though the work was pretty fast-paced, I would definitely work there again, given the chance.
It was benefcial to obtaining new skills.
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Canyon City coDecember 14, 2017
I learned how to file lots of paper work, and answer phone calls, or take calls. daily loads of paperwork to sort through, perform errands, and assist with daily office functions.
Fantastic place to work
Clerical Assistant to the Academic Liaison (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 30, 2017
I really enjoyed my time working at PCC as a work study. I learned so much working with all the different faculty. I gained a lot of work experience while working there and would not change it for anything.
10/10 For Student Employees
FRONT DESK CLERK (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 6, 2017
Work Study Program is easy to sign up for and utilize.Required academic success which was beneficial to everyone involved. Draw back is that there's no real transferability if one were to consider certain aspects of a work study position to be ideal, and wished to become a faculty member.
Pros
Worked around school schedule.
Cons
Work study.
job was a work study position
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COOctober 30, 2017
There was always something different happening, dealing with all sorts of people, supervisor, Chair of the department, teachers, students, patients, people interested in either being a patient or student. I absolutley loved going to work.
Pros
Never boring
Cons
not a permanent position.
Convenient and friendly place to work.
Work Study/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COOctober 23, 2017
Workplace is perfect for students. It is very convenient because they work around the class schedules and accommodate each individual's needs. Management is very appreciative and helpful. The staff and students are friendly and welcoming. A typical day varies depending on what work needs to be done. I learned new skills that will benefit me if I choose to pursue a job in a dental office. Specifically the software referred to as Dentrix. I enjoy working for Pueblo Community College because they are fair, friendly and eager to teach me new skills.
Pros
They work around my school schedule.
Cons
I could use more hours.
Great workplace
Student Work Study (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COOctober 10, 2017
Great place to work and gain valuable tools for future. The hours are limited to fit with a full time students schedule. The people you work with are great as well.