Puff n Stuff Catering Employee Reviews

Creative and beautiful food; fun atmosphere
FOH Server Banquets (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 20, 2018
I love working for Puff'n'stuff I love watching all these wonderful people celebrate the memory making moments of their lives. The food is awesome and beautiful. The staff have become some of my greatest friends and role models.
Awesome.
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJune 5, 2018
Flexible schedules, you choose what events you want to work and how often you want to work. Events are usually fun to work, meeting new people and being a part of peoples special days gives you a good warm feeling inside.
flexible hours, fast paced
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 7, 2018
This job taught me to work calmly and efficiently in a fast pace environment. The hardest part was probably cleaning up at the end of each event. If the manager for the event is organized the event usually went by smoother.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short breaks, no opportunity for food unless from home
Server
Server (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 21, 2018
I got hired in October, went to orientation in November and never got schelduled for an event. I spoke to the manager and asked her why I was never schelduled and she never got back to me. I do have a clean record and my background came back cleaned. So, just be aware if you do get hired and go through the entire process you may not still be schelduled for an event. I turned down other jobs to work here for the holidays and it hurt me in the end due to lack of communication of the company. I highly don't recommend them.
Elegant
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 6, 2018
For a catering company as a whole, it’s amazing. The people who are running it, however, are awful. They don’t care about their staff and theirs requests, and give benefits to people undeserving.
not recommended
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2017
The worst company to work for. most times they dont feed you, they expect you to be at their beck and call and not give anything in return. horrible communication, management.
Pros
Cons
everything
it a good part time job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 5, 2017
I enjoy working at puff &stuff because of the other employees and
management they make you feel welcome and like they 're part of your family that was the first job I got when I moved to Orlando fl
I probably will still be working there if I didn't go back to Indianapolis due to a family emergency
Ok place to work
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2017
Everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful. Every department is willing to help others when they are needed. My only complaint is that larger events can be unorganized. They bring in multiple managers and put no single one in charge. Each manager ends up doing their own thing, with out consulting the others. It creates confusion for everyone involved.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Can be unorganized
Fun place to work
Server, Cook, Supervise (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2017
They work with your schdule, I like the enviroment,, I like working and going different places,You learn alot on the job, Its a good place to work I like going to work and want to go to work
Pros
Get to eat at work after events
Cons
Dont get breaks
Cutlture
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 15, 2017
If you're looking for a part time job where you can easily schedule around other aspects of your life this is definitely the job for you. IT is a great flexible side job with wonderful people.
Best job to have in Florida
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 9, 2017
Exposed to so many different types of catering events and met so many people. Grate for networking and staring out in a new state. Flexible hours and a friendly staff
Pros
Great for networking
n/a
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 24, 2017
I thik that this is a great place to work that works around your schedule. The events are fun and management is great. The workers are like no other you meet different workers from different areas.
fun place
Event/ warehouse / culinary staff (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 5, 2016
Learned a lot about work and life in general. Great group of people and i was honored to be part of the team for so long. I moved through various roles and i regret nothing.
Pros
top notch experience
Cons
Hard work
Not what I thought
Production Cook (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2016
It was at great atmosphere to work in friendly co-workers.
The management was horrible, they didn't care about their employees and since they have a high turn over rate and can't keep any employees because they have no experience in management.
Cons
Good hands on experience in the hospitality industry
Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 8, 2016
I enjoyed working there. The only reason why I left there is because I moved to Miami. I learned the ins and outs of the catering business. Puff n stuff team was very helpful when training me.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Small tips
Excellent place to work. I would reccomend any entry level culinary professional work with this organization
Lead Culinary Chef (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 16, 2016
Well established company rated the largest and best caterer in Central Florida. They had a wonderful reputation for providing excellent full service catering services. However, they did not offer full time nor benefits to the majority of the culinary staff.
Pros
I was able to learn a lot from the culinary and service teams.
Cons
No healthcare and no set schedules
very busy productive work place
Direct or escort guests to their seats (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 6, 2015
It was very busy but unorganized though they do have a very nice establishment the schedule work wise was very unorganized and very chaotic
Catering to Events
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLMarch 20, 2015
Its a very fun, fast paced job. Great for networking and meeting lots of people. Hard work. Hourly pay could be better. You work in venues all over Orlando and different parts of FL. Anything from private house parties, to weddings, to business parties and meetings. It's a great job for some extra cash.
Fun and fast work environment.
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLApril 25, 2014
Constantly on the go with this company, meeting new people and seeing new places while making a decent amount of money. You learn something new every shift you work.
Fun and pressional workplace
Server (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 23, 2014
Puff N' Stuff is a upscale and professional catering company. Is a great place for individuals to gain knowledge in hospitality. They work around your schedule which is great for parents, or college students.
Pros
Flexible schedule, rarely monotonous, and team enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Puff n Stuff Catering. Our community is ready to answer.

Puff n Stuff Catering Reviews by Location