Pulaski County Government

Pulaski County Government Employee Reviews

Neutral
No room for advancement, pay is not good. Have to wait on the Quorum Court to vote in raises for employees. Not a lot of ethical diversity being hired in within the government.
What one would expect for governmental office work
Good work place for those adapted to bureaucratic, structured governmental office work. Good benefits, including parking, Relative level of job security, considering the day we live in.
Pros
Benefits, break room with microwaves, reliably able to take lunch breaks
Cons
Tended toward petty politics culture
Great Benefits but thats it
If you aren't political, don't work here. Community Services has a high turnover due to bad management. There is no structure to the county operations and progressive thinking isn't acknowledged.
Benefits
Cons
Poor Managment
Great Career
I love my job! Enjoying what you do as well as the opportunity for advancement is priceless. No micro-management. Just adults working for the same purpose as a team.
Nice place if not looking for advancement
HR duties and responsibilities. I loved my job, however not much chance to advance. Loved new employee orientation as one of my responsibilities and assisting employees with Benefits questions.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Work hard
Must be on time.
Management now is micro manger

Task not met

Untrained staff

Comprehensive

Core values

Stressful

Unfair treatment among co-workers and supervisor
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Breaks not offened taken
Great Benefits and time off
I would say that they aren't up-to-date on all technology. Don't learn anything new very often. Very little new training. Budget was cut by the AR State Legislature, so that has effected our office. The benefits and time off are great though.
Pros
Great Benefits and time off
Cons
pay is a little less than other places
Good job and employees- poor benefits and pay.
I like my job and the people I work with. Pulaski Co 3 years ago paid for our insurance. The employee insurance was free. Now the insurance is expensive for employees to pay. The employees have not had a pay increase in years. A lot of people are leaving Pulaski Co to find better paying jobs and better benefits.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
pay and benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pulaski County Government?
Pulaski County Government
Great place to work! Excellent culture and benefits. Pay is based on tax payers voting for increase. Other than it is great!
Structured workplace with many opportunities for advancement.
My day consisted of assessing personal property vehicles and trailers for the citizens of my county. I learned what it means to be a real part of a team. The management system is top notch with multiple tiers to go to if you have a problem. My co-workers were like family to me, we went through a lot together and I will never forget them. The hardest part of the job was the multiple problems that would happen all at once and you had a limited time to solve them to keep the line moving. The most enjoyable part of the job, would have to be the atmosphere. It was so great to walk into work every morning and never see a gloomy face. That alone just made my day better from the start.
Pros
teamwork, salary, paid holidays, weekends off and benefits
Cons
n/a
I am very highly motivated when it come to maintenance tec.
Always have good day at work,and always learning, work well with my co-worker.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pulaski County Government. Our community is ready to answer.
Pulaski County Government Reviews by Location