PulteGroup, Inc
62Average

PulteGroup, Inc Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA18 reviews
Pulte homes was a wonderful place to work.
As far as sales/customer service it is a wonderful company to work for and they try to stay on the leading edge of customer service and competitiveness. The only downfall is is if they have a community for you to work after you’re finished with the one you’re assigned to. It’s all about Your land positions. All in all I made a very good living with Pulte homes and I enjoyed myself very much.
Nice place to work
Nice place to work and friendly atmosphere. Ability to complete daily tasks while learning new tasks. The company also has different company outings and functions throughout the year.
Great team atmosphere
An awesome team who always worked to win and meet or exceed goals. We worked hard through the tough years and kept it going through the good years 2008 and 2011.
Awesome place to work!
Plenty of room for advancements. Tons of training. You will be well trained. Lots of support if you ask for help. Few meetings thru out the year. Multiple times you meet or contact the customers throughout the building and service process. very good company to work for.
Pros
Lots of training to make you more knowledgable
Cons
Long hours some days
Interesting
Worked there briefly on a contract and had great colleagues. The culture was laid back and management was friendly, summer fridays were a plus! I would return.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
feedback
The company is returns driven and often enough it forgets to value its employees. Open Communication is an issue. It does not have enough transparency and messages are not tricked down timely or at all.
A lot of houses to design.
A lot of modifications made to existing designs. Not quite an opportunity to design new products.
Architectural department is better suited for staff who are graduates from drafting school.
Great place to work.
Great company, great place to work. Fosters a team atmosphere. Everyone works hard and seems enthused about delivering a quality work product. Can be stressful at times, but the rewards are worth the stress.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Delivery can be stressful
Great Homebuilder
Great staff, management cares about their employees. Everyone is extremely helpful they do there absolute best to accommodate you and your needs. Plenty of leadership meetings and seminars. My supervisor taught me a great deal about the financial aspects of the business. I learned quite a bit about how to be an effective mentor to my staff and how to manage title insurance operations in multiple states.
Pros
Free lunches, company events
Cons
Very competetive
Great Group of people very inavative ideas and conscepts to advance home construction metods.
I worked for Pulte Homes twice, both times were very rewarding and enjoyable. I worked for them a total of 18 & a half years. both times that I was layed off were due to a Housing downturn. I would work for them again if given the chance.
Pros
Inavative, Progressive ideas & conscepts, great benifits, rome to advance.
Cons
Always subject to the housing economy.
Very good company
Timely close-out of projects including completion of punch list. Prepared and maintained accurate and timely construction progress schedules; Worked with Subcontractors to monitor job progress from start to projects’ completion at front end for all interior finishes. Interface with home owners on monthly basis. Submission of all close-out documents (i.e.. manuals, certificate of occupancy to home owners). Distribute contract documents, Communicate & deliver project information to field personnel and subcontractors in a timely manner. Approved final Application for Payment to subs.
Pros
Free Lunches
Project Superintendent
This is a great company to work for, they are highly regarded in the home building industry. They are without question an equal opportunity employer where one could make a really good career for him/herself.
Pros
People oriented workplace
Cons
It's construction and require some patience with customers 120 days +
organiation
In order to be successful you must be extremely organized and be able to handle multiple tasks at the same tie. You must also be able to communicate well with customers, co-workers and all the different trades that you work with.
Pros
excellent benifits
Top notch company
The best personnel.
Company backing

Top management dedication.

More to do then can be done in a day makes the time fly.

Need better work flow understanding.
Pros
People
Cons
onbording process
it was a great place
to complete customer satisfaction and do the rite thing , The management team was great to work with and enjoyed working with them and my co workers , hardest part of the job was traveling to one comuunity that was 3hrs away,dealing with people and having something different to do on a daily basees
Pros
great pay
Cons
getting laid off do to the market
very large company
my first taste at a very political system.learned a lot.was micro managed from the division head-weekly.
Pros
my immediate supervisor was good
Cons
company tried to micro manage
Largest new homes sales division with Pulte homes-I had the honor of being the top sales person for 9 consecutive months.
A fast paced work environment managed by professionals to help salespersons meet and exceed sales goals.
Extreamly Customer Oriented
Market conditions caused drop in home sales - thus after many layoffs - I was the last Customer Relations Manager left from the Bay Bridge to the Mid Atlantic Eastern Shore.
Pros
managed 14 communities and 100s of trades, it was my own area.
Cons
i watched many lose thier jobs, many trades go out of business