PUMA Group Employee Reviews

ok to work for
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 2, 2018
• Accountable for ensuring individual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
• Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMAs Brand Values and service standards.
Sales and marketing
Brand & Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Westford, MAJuly 25, 2018
I was able to spend some time managing sales and marketing for a global brand. It was a very good learning experience for me to be able to manage and build my region's business with autonomy.
Fast paced energetic and fun environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXJuly 10, 2018
Productive and fun workplace,
Constantly learned something new
Management is very supportive
The culture is face paced and energitic
The hardest part of the job was managing conflict
Everything was enjoyable.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
Worked holidays
Comfy clothes to wear as uniform
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 2, 2018
Puma is a great place to work with amazing coworkers and management. Duties for retail associate include helping customers with either apparel or footwear and charging them at the register. The shoes aren’t hard to memorize after you get the hang of it, and apparel you mainly help with getting the correct size and matching outfits. The training is alright, you mainly pick up on things and ask around until you feel comfortable doing it on your own. I wouldn’t rely on this to be your only job because hours range from 10-20 a week and the pay isn’t good. It’s a great place to start or pick up a second job.
Pros
Discounts, schedule flexibility
Cons
No hours, pay
sale
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLJune 29, 2018
I would sale product to customer and clean up the work area. I will also have friendly competition with my co-worker on who will sale more product for the day.
Great
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 23, 2018
I had to go back on almost every page and re-read at least one paragraph. The concepts are great and if you are a business person by all means read it. For personal use, there are a few things to highlight and move on, but not enough. I am glad I finished it, but would only recommend to certain people.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Subs
Overall Fun working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJune 12, 2018
Overall everyone was kind and hard working people I enjoyed my time there, learned also how to sale merchandise. overall the company was fun , i enjoyed my time working there
Pros
Good Discounts on merch
Cons
Short Breaks
Great Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 17, 2018
The work culture is great and your work is appreciated. It is usually the same routine day after day but like I said your coworkers make the workplace culture entertaining and motivating.
it was good
Retail sale associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 3, 2018
it was a good job. i like working there, but didn't make enough money. so i left off to college and put i my 2 week notice. But i ddi like working there,
Very active and optimistic
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXApril 30, 2018
Working at Puma resulted into a good sales experience for me. The competitions and energy required to work there was exciting and mind stimulating. The organization made it worth it by paying above minimum wage and giving the employees a series of clothe alottment every half year.
Pros
sales experience. communicative working
good as second job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORApril 24, 2018
Don't expect too much of this job, it is retail, work on the floor and try to sell the expected goal for the day.
Many duties included cash wrap, cleaning and re-stocking supplies.
Pros
short hours
Cons
short pay, people who want too many discounts, no parking on certain days
Fun, a lot of movements, busy, active, great environment, nice employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNApril 9, 2018
I loved working at puma, the environment there was great. Employees were nice and management was good. Discounts were great and it’s a fast pace workplace.
Pros
Every 4 months we get clothing/Shoes
Cons
Payment
Fun work place
Sales Associate, Cashier, and Retail (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 4, 2018
Any work day at PUMA was the best. The coworkers are the best and it was such a fun work place. The discount was 60% and it was amazing. I miss the job.
Pros
Good break time, Discount
Cons
Attitude
good
Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYMarch 23, 2018
good entry level job just like any other retail job. opportunity for advancement was clearly an issue as positions seem to go to those already preselected
Is not what you know is who you know
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 15, 2018
Can’t grow within the company ,unless you know someone favoritism among the management team ,associates are accountable for their wrong doing and yet manager are the leaders of such bad behavior but dm and regional don’t make them accountable as long as you are liked by them dm and regional are judge mental and they speak bad about associates
Pros
Discounts and allotments
Cons
Bad leaders management and regional and DM
hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXFebruary 7, 2018
they let new comers take all the hours an never schedule the people thats been there for a long time any hours. they also pay new comers more than what they pay the people who been there
Typical
Head of Latin America Sourcing (Former Employee) –  El SalvadorFebruary 5, 2018
Working at Puma was basically the same as any other major global brand with a lot of the same challenges. It's a relatively resource-constrained environment, so you must be resourceful and think & work smarter as well as harder!
work
Sales & Stock (Former Employee) –  Golden, COFebruary 2, 2018
it was a tuff way to make a living , they paid very little and assumed you didn't want to move up in the company, if it was easier to work there i would still be there
Work at puma was horrible first they give hrs then take me low hrs
Temporal asistantanager (Former Employee) –  Puma pleasant prairie wisconsinJanuary 29, 2018
Work at puma was my nice and horrible when they have puma at Gurnee mills was nice ,good managers nice people,,then work at pleasnt prairie wisconsin first good then horrible managers got they favorite people a woman manager talk bad about the others workers say bad words in fron of the costumers the store manager yelling at employees i hat to quit becus3 this woman say things what i never say so i can't doit any more to much trouble
Amazing place
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLJanuary 26, 2018
Fun group of people to work with and be around. Management team was great and you quickly become part of the family. The most interactive ahead of the curve company thus far.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUMA Group. Our community is ready to answer.