Pump It Up
Work happinessScores based on about 145 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizeless than 10
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You’re seeing all 2 jobs at Pump It Up because we can’t find any available jobs at Pump It Up close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 228 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 37 questions about working at Pump It Up. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pump It Up employees.
Insights from 115 Indeed users who have interviewed with Pump It Up within the last 5 years.
These are the questions they asked me I’ll try to remember all of them 1. Why do you want to work with us 2. What are your strengths and weaknesses 3. Do you have reliable transportation to work 4. Are you currently employed 5. How do you handle stressful situations or being under pressure 6. Give an example of a stressful situation and how you handled it 7. Tell me about yourself 8. Do you work well in a fast paced environment 9. What is your availability
What hours are you available to work? How would you contribute to this work environment? What would you do in this scenario...?
The questions that were. (!) do you like kids? (2) do you have a driver license? (3) what is your school schedule like?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Pump It Up