Puratos Employee Reviews

Breath of Fresh Air
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJuly 10, 2019
What wonderful change is happening at my company. New leadership (President, VP Finance) new vision and focus on growth, accountability, and innovation. Collaboration and creativity abound. It Sounds Silly but I cannot wait to start my day and look forward to the next. We’re a great team with great products and our new leadership’s vision solidifies my pride to be part of Puratos.
Hate to look elsewhere but with new management left with no choice
N/A (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJuly 6, 2019
With the new management team in place there has been nothing positive beside endless turnover. The VP of finance and president cant seem to agree on anything and in constant battle with themselves confusing everyone around them. The worst thing Puratos HQ did was hire America’s GM, Vp finance and US ceo all at once. It’s causing chaos among the entire company. You do excessive work that in the end adds no value to the organization. The
Excelente Empresa
Team Leader Walmart (Current Employee) –  México CityNovember 27, 2018
es una empresa donde la categoria es muy noble y se preocupan mucho por su gente
Pros
La categoria es muy noble
Cons
Falta de estructura en los procesos y algunas áreas.
Challenging environment
Sales Office Manager, & HR Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 8, 2018
At Puratos I learned the most about distribution and manufacturing centers. I started out as a staff accountant and was promoted to Sales Office manager in a short period of time. I learned about the different products and its uses, how to price the products to make profits. The culture was very positive, employees were happy and eager to help. The hardest part was leaving.
Busy Office environment
Bilingual Export Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJAugust 24, 2018
A typical day at work is ensuring that the customer comes first and ensure that they leave satisfied with the services they received. I learned about different customs related regulations and how items must be exported to different countries. I learned about different bakery items and how they work. We were able to attend the hands-on workshop where you were able to use Puratos products and bake on your own, which was fun.
Puratos
Quality Control Lead (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 18, 2018
This is a great company and i would not have left if it was not for extreme circumstances. Overall i loved it at Puratos and the work environment was great
Short staffed
Floor Lead (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 15, 2018
Lot of physical labor with not a lot of reward
I was let go after a terrible flu , i had a sick note among other proof but still no response
really pulled my numbers but still when the work flow got too heavy people constantly jumped ship and work became harder for each individual
the bosses didn't seem to care we were short staffed and still got short with us constantly
Productive and fun place to work in
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 7, 2018
I was an intern there over the summer. While there everyone was very friendly and always happy to help me with any questions I had. Very fast paced environment. I wish there was more of an intern program there.
All cakes and breads smelled great when they were baked.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 5, 2018
Suited and booted and ready to deliver all kinds of cake and bread recipes from beginning to end. I learned how to operate and clean a 2-ton mixer. Everyone was very social and informative about everything the warehouse.hardest part was getting to work and leaving from work.
places is fair
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 17, 2017
this place fairs just fine except for the lack of job culture it has. not really a tight unit and most goes unnoticed even though there are few workers.
Place of business is cool.
Mixer/Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 16, 2017
Good job good atmosphere good people pay can be better for the job done. They are building up the company. Lunch breaks can be longer. Like that it's a set schedule.
Competitive and fast-paced work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJOctober 11, 2017
Puratos employment in their production and warehouse sectors are Union based. I learned how to work a production line with a team as well as on my own. I also learned their picking, packing and shipping procedures while removing inventory from their computer system.
my opinion
Scale Operator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Dominguez, CAOctober 10, 2017
I worked here for quite amount of time unfortunately there was no more work because business went down. Management was good but didn't take people into consideration
Fast-Paced and Friendly Coworkers
Document Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJAugust 28, 2017
The pay was fair. The benefits were good. Things tended to back-build into "emergencies," but otherwise, the work was consistent. I'll miss my coworkers the most.
Pros
Free food often; flexible work days
Cons
Management conflicts
same
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJAugust 3, 2017
I analyze incoming and outgoing raw and finished goods. Management could use more training. People are friendly to work with. I've learned to be more patient at this job.
Productive and fun workplace besides management was never satisfied with the good job you did throughout the week
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJuly 14, 2017
A typical day at work would have been getting on the forklift and start feeding procuction lines with packaging material. Day would go fast.
Learned to operate all the packaging machines on the wet side of the building in less than 3 years I worked for them.
The hardest part of the job was being harrased by management when they wanted something done and I wasnt even done what I first started.
The most enjoyable part was learning a lot of different things to do in differents departments of the facility.
Pros
Free lunches now and then
Great company
Midwest Technician/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 13, 2017
Very good experience. Was able to take charge of my area and make great advancements in growing my base. My regional manager was a delight to work for.
great products and great office staff
NW Sales Rep / Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 2, 2017
not a bad place overall to work - management can be a bit rude at times and not very respectful of their peers. everyone in the office gets along and is very helpful
Pros
great products, days off and vacations, company car, gas card
Cons
management can be rude which can make a bad work environment
Very hot
employee (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WI 53143June 1, 2017
Really liked it but it was just too hot . People were very respectful. Fast paced so work days went by fast and it was fun . The hardest part of the job was dumping bags of chocolate onto the machine.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
It was very hot
Productive and keep to schedule
Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJanuary 3, 2017
In a daily work flow I will meet with the heads of the maintenance, production and warehouse to plan the daily schedule and go through any changes hey may have accrued. The hardest part of the job is not having enough permanent people in our sanitation department. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting all the assignments on the Master Sanitation Schedule completed on schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Puratos. Our community is ready to answer.