PurCo Fleet Services

• Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

There's no downtime

I literally got sick because of fatigue and overwork. There's no downtime here and no enough time to catch your breathe. The workload was endless and just kept piling up each day. I felt like drowning with work and the management just didn't care if we had to work longer hours including weekend as long as we finish what we have to do. I thought my situation was hopeless until I realized that certainly the grass is greener on the other side, and it certainly is!

Too many hours with little pay

9-10 hour a day for reasonable pay. Very stressful to meet their goals per month. The harder you worked the harder they pushed. No rewards for when you did do a good job.

Pros

employees

Cons

no appreciation

Terrible management

Don’t work here! They don’t care about you. They claim that they will train you but after the first week, you are basically on your own. The management team can’t even get along. Lots of yelling.

Pros

Cons

Culture is horrible

Great opportunities

Provides incentives and training to increase efficiency and job satisfaction. Cool prizes and cash as bonuses. Awesome Christmas parties where food is incredible and the gifts are over the top.

Pros

Nice break room, relaxing pond and garden area for breaks and lunch. Fridge stocked with pop!

Cons

Workload can at times overwhelm, clients demanding and people on the phone many times rude.

Very stressful

This job was great for the money but too stressful on a day to day basis. Most of the people there were amazing to work with though. Management was a bit harsh.

Pros

Great pay and benefits.

Cons

Ornery management and poor training.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Fast Pace and Stressful

The work itself is great and keeps you busy. The people there make it hard to work under fear of failure. Instead of teaching about what you can do better, they just yell at you.

Pros

Health Insurance was covered through the company. Got lunch every now and again.

Cons

People there have tempers and are hard to work with at times.

Awful workplace

This is a good ole boys club. Women are less than and told that with actions everyday. I worked 90 - 100 hours a pay period and took care of everyone's everything and could not get a raise. Until they hired someone at more than me, then they would bump me up to what they hired them at.

Good Place to Work

I really don't have anything to say about PurCo Fleet Services. I am currently employed there and I am looking for another job. I think that should speak for itself.

Forced to lie and cheat innocent people out of money

Worked here for 2 years. Management knowingly files false car rental claims to collect from people who didn't actually cause any damage. No ethics and management only cares about your collections. I quit because I couldn't live with my lies any longer, this company is built on lies and is designed to trap innocent people in fees and claims otherwise we send them to collections and credit reporting. I really disliked the unethical practices of this company and the sole desire to collect money at any cost, even thought there were no claims. I have seen the same "damage" pictures used over and over again just to file a claim to a rental car customer in hopes they would pay it, even though it had been fixed several months prior. That was the last straw for me, and I gave my notice. Not a great place to work.

Pros

non

Cons

ethics, morals, culture, and leadership

Good place to work, competitive environment

Productivity training and motivational classes provided that extends to personal life. Challenging job which provides opportunity to interact with and calm folks down on very stressful issues. Very satisfying when perceived conflict works out between client, customer and/or insurance company/attorney.

Pros

Cheap sodas, shave ice discounts, awesome parties, fish pond

Cons

Very fast paced, can get stressful at times

Work place

This is a great entry level job if you want to get into subrogation on the ground level, and earn a decent income. Management is always on you because they want to increase productivity.

Good pay, Overworked.

There are a few things that I don't like about working here but I am only going to share 1 or 2 of them. The first thing that I don't like is that I feel like there is dishonesty in the claims that are worked. Not on the part of the person that should pay the claim but by the companies that are presenting the claims.

Pros

Good pay. Health care is paid for by the company. Coworkers are great.

Cons

Long work hours. Over loaded with files to work.

Laid back, friendly work environment with understanding and considerate management.

This job is a great job because everyone there is very friendly and is willing to help out anyone when needed. The managers there are very understanding and laid back when it comes to certain life situations that may or may not interfere with work. It gave me lots more practice with typing and 10-key. They let you decide when you get to take your breaks which can bring a sense of independence. They even have days where they provide breakfast and even lunch for everyone in the office which is a plus!

Pros

occasional breakfast and lunch, simple job, understanding management

Cons

long hours of sitting at a computer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PurCo Fleet Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6

PurCo Fleet Services Reviews by Location

Learn about PurCo Fleet Services in popular locations

• PurCo Fleet Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?