Pure barre Employee Review

Extra work no pay.
GROUP CLASS INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  New York StateJune 10, 2019
Avoid it if you could do barre training stay with classic. long study times that do not allow for any other work but this is part time job. low pay based on group fitness rates. better work for Lifetime, or a large gym and do training else where. if you quit, you have to pay back for training close to $2500! Make sure owner manager has fitness background and has knowledge about running a fitness oriented business. its a franchise so there is limitations on pay/advancement/everything. but a good owner will be able to run it smoothly. i was there only 6 months and 3 other instructors left too!

left the company since management did not care for safety of the participants in class, cared more about bodies being in the studio than quality of class. sometimes 30+ people attended open houses. not safe, age range as well as many prenatal clients were in class.
Pros
take free classes but even that got old., you have no time
Cons
long study hours, expected to know literally everything. management needs improvewment

Other Pure barre Employee Reviews

Fun
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT/INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXSeptember 8, 2019
Like any business the work culture is dependent on the owner and general manager. The workout is amazing and the clients make it all worth it. I really did enjoy my time with Pure Barre,
Depends on who your studio owners are
Barre Tender (Front Desk) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2019
It’s all a relative experience depending on the location you’re working in. For instance for the locations that I was employed for, I wouldn’t recommend it. I say this due to my owners not really being knowledgeable on how to run a business, lacking proper communication tactics and breeding & encouraging all around unprofessionalism throughout their studios. My particular owners would get upset if you did not answer your Slack messages although you were off the clock. They also would take forever to respond to employees Slack messages concerning studio and client issues. There was so much lack of communication, it wasn’t funny. Honestly I would avoid working there at all costs and tell anyone the same. Since I have left I’m no longer stressed and can sleep peacefully at night. Great place to workout, awful place to work .