Pure barre Employee Review

AMAZING Team and Clients
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAMay 9, 2018
At Pure Barre everyone from coworkers to clients are so sweet and kind. It really is like a small family. A typical day depending on your position involves interaction guests.
Pros
Discounts

Other Pure barre Employee Reviews

Fun
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT/INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXSeptember 8, 2019
Like any business the work culture is dependent on the owner and general manager. The workout is amazing and the clients make it all worth it. I really did enjoy my time with Pure Barre,
Depends on who your studio owners are
Barre Tender (Front Desk) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2019
It’s all a relative experience depending on the location you’re working in. For instance for the locations that I was employed for, I wouldn’t recommend it. I say this due to my owners not really being knowledgeable on how to run a business, lacking proper communication tactics and breeding & encouraging all around unprofessionalism throughout their studios. My particular owners would get upset if you did not answer your Slack messages although you were off the clock. They also would take forever to respond to employees Slack messages concerning studio and client issues. There was so much lack of communication, it wasn’t funny. Honestly I would avoid working there at all costs and tell anyone the same. Since I have left I’m no longer stressed and can sleep peacefully at night. Great place to workout, awful place to work .