Pure barre Employee Reviews

Wonderful, energetic work environment.
Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 15, 2014
I loved the experience I had at Pure Barre in NYC. I loved my boss and the way she treaded me. I also believe in the classes and the fitness. It helps if you're working for a company you believe in.
Warm environment and positive energy
Level 1 Barre Instructor (Current Employee) –  Mill Valley, CAJanuary 3, 2014
A typical day in the studio is greeting clients, having conversation with them, making them feel welcome, prepping the studio for class and then having a class in session. It's a very friendly, family feeling environment. Music is always playing, keeping a positive vibe. Management is equal with everyone and one with clientele. All of the employees have built loyal friendships and work together. They work equally hard to get all of the jobs done. The hardest part of the job is walking into the room before class and knowing that I am in charge and not to let any doubt come in between me and my class.The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have this family of women, who believe in the same things about health and fitness lifestyle that I believe in and most importantly, they truly believe in me.
Pros
Free classes
Cons
Minimal hours available for work
Great community of people. Always friendly, making everyone feel welcome!
Front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 23, 2013
Being a part of the Pure Barre team is great. Even before I started working, it was an awesome place to be. Its a tight community that is open to everyone. Being there makes you want to work out and be fit. It is truly wonderful.
Fun, positive, and uplifting environment!
Assistant Manager/Fitness Instructor- Part time (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALNovember 27, 2012
Pure Barre is a wonderful, judge free environment to come in and workout. Working with people on a day to day basis is the best part of working with people. I love to motivate people and watch them improve. The instructors are all so great and personable!
Pros
it's always an amazing thing to have such a great group of co-worker's
Cons
strain on the body