Pure Energy Window Company

Pure Energy Window Company Employee Reviews

Pure Energy Window Company insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

Customer Service, Great Management and Great Employees!

I absolutely loved working for this company! Everything about it! They were MORE than reasonable and patient with me about so many things! I loved all the work I did. I loved all the people! I literally LOVED everything about working for them! It was the best job I have ever had in my entire life! I was let go due to my own issues I was having, and as I said they were MORE than patient and understanding for as long as they could be so I do not put that on them in any way. If you have a job opportunity with them, TAKE IT!

Pros

Cons

Great place to work. Friendly and family oriented.

I've worked in the field of lead setting for a few different window companies and can tell you that right from grip this window company is the most fairest and honest I've ever worked for. Their very honest and dedicated to their employees and want their employees to grow right along with them. Right from day one I saw the teamwork and aptitude for everyone here to succeed in the company as a whole. The office staff is so friendly and always take the time to assist you or answer your question or help you complete a particular task. The owners are very nice people and always greet you with a smile and a kind word. My overall all opinion about working here is I truly feel blessed to be working for a great company who's going places and taking their employees with them.

Shady Place To Work - Lies Not Family Friendly Unless You Are Immediate Family

A typically day was to make phone calls. I made roughly around 200-300 calls per day. They paid you based on if you sold a deal, but would give you a dollar an hour bonus the next month if it was over $5,000 and if it was under 50 cents. I would generate leads for sales people then they would have to cancel, because they didn't have enough sales people working. They would have to reschedule. How is it my fault if you don't have enough sales people working. It's not my fault you can't get the leads covered.Then if the people are married they have to have two people when sometimes the other person can't make it or has work. They have told me numerous times I can make decisions without my husband. Then they would get mad at us. Why be stuck in your old ways things have changed. I was still calling off the 3x5 cards and they had no CRM system besides that. The outside salespeople strictly worked on commission. The management was two faced they talked about you behind your back. The one owner would not smile at you or say hi. The management was outrageous. The one would avoid conflict at all cost. The hardest part was coming in to make the phone calls with a list that was called on a hundred times. The most enjoyable thing about the job was the hours weren't that bad and for the most part they left you alone until they hired a inside new sales manager. They lied to me about they pay they said to me they could have over sold the position a little bit. Really if that's how you do business you don't want any part of them. Stay far away.

Productive and fun place to work

I would say Pure Energy is a great place to work. They have given me so many opportunities to grow and find out what I want to do. Many mornings you are not only welcomed by the office staff, but the hard working salesmen as they drop off their customer contracts. I never feel like a burden when asking questions, the managers are friendly and happy to assist. Not only do your direct superiors acknowledge your hard work, but also the president and owners.

Good

Great company and great pay. They treat everyone like family. Always trying to find new ways to make employees even happier. Wouldn't work for any other canvassing company.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Energy Window Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

Pure Energy Window Company Reviews by Location

Learn about Pure Energy Window Company in popular locations

• Pure Energy Window Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?