Pure Romance
81High

Pure Romance Employee Reviews

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Pure Romance is always able to work together you choose when you work to business. You can make money while you sleep, while your working , while your at your other job, while you attend school, etc.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Pure Romance are always amazing. The more woman you reach with sales, joining your team the more income , rewards, amazing girls you are helping for health wellness and benefits. You do not just sell the product you sell the benefits behind them.OverallMy experience working at Pure Romance is amazing. Love my sisterhood, love the income, bonus checks, free time and making my own work hours I can work it as little or as much as I want around my other job and going to school online.
The CEO and President treats all personnel like trash humiliating them in front of others They promised promotions and never carried on. If you did not work overtime in their celebrations you wont last in the company. It was never appreciated.
Cons
I enjoy the job, still going through training still learning how to book parties and enjoy myself while working. In order to make money you game to spend money. I enjoy this sister hood of possibilities.
Loved it there, love the company and how you can work flexible at your own pace and own hours, the pay is based on how much you sell, they have amazing products for affordable price
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Always learning something new and keeps your mind busy. They have a wide variety of training videos and lessons. There is something for everyone and everything and your leaders are beyond helpful in helping you succeed.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Like trying to work at a sorority with girls that don't even try to include you unless you have a certain look. You'll only feel included if you drink the kool aid and sign your personal life away. Certain employees are salary, while others are paid by the hour. Salary employees are expected to work longer hours during their corporate events with no additional pay while the hourly employees get paid overtime for working the same hours/events. If you're not in the inner circle even management will treat you like trash. All around a terrible place to work in every way.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Unless you are personal friends with someone in upper management, your chances to advance in the company are next to 0. The favoritism within the warehouse is unreal. Managers pick and choose which rules apply to which employees based on how well they’re liked personally. Your work ethic means nothing. Management truly has no idea what they’re doing. There is little to no communication among managers and even less from management to warehouse staff. The “Daily Goals” are completely made up - as admitted by management themselves - so you’ll never really know what time you’ll be off work. In the time I was employed at the warehouse, we were promised reviews and raises on more than one occasion but were given nothing. The Covid-19 pandemic was used as an excuse as to why raises weren’t given yet Pure Romance had an 88% increase (if not more) in profits in the month of March alone. Those profits have continued to increase since then in the months that followed. The employees working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week throughout this pandemic keeping the company running were STILL not given raises. However, the starting wage was increased to be more competitive with other warehouses. For most of us, it wasn’t much of an increase whatsoever. Our 401K plans were put on hold as well so not only was no one fairly compensated for their hard work, we were punished for it. Way to take care of your employees. The CEO must be extremely money hungry and obsessed with nothing more than making his already fat wallet even fatter. He has no interest whatsoever in taking care of the employees - more...
do not work here. I repeat do not work here. They have employees that can threaten you because of an inappropriate comment but expect you to still work with them. Someone's life is less important than Someone's else's feelings. The management there is trash and needs an assessment. The only thing they are good for is putting money in their pockets and they don't care how its done. Again do not work here
Pros
Cons
the whole warehouse is trash
not going to get anywhere with certain people they have in charge to succeed. It isn't the workers you have, it's the system you have in place and there needs to be certain change within management.
Pros
The work is easy and the people are nice
Cons
I had a lot of fun with this job and I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the overall cause as well as the amount of pay and the fun I experienced.
Pros
Great company lots of fun
Cons
No healthcare and the pandemic caused me to be unable to work
I was with this company for three years, then they changed the employee discount and it was n ok longer profitable to throw parties. But it was definitely fun while it lasted and if they changed it I would be back in a heart beat.
Pros
Getting paid to party!!
Cons
The changing of the consultants discount.
I love working for Pure Romance because they care about their consultants, they support us and they work with experts to create some of the best products around.
I thoroughly enjoy being an advanced pure romance consultant! The flexibility with hours is up to me and I can choose how often I want to hold parties. You can make this your full time, part time, or some time job
Pros
Flexibility and fun while educating and learning
Cons
Cannot control parties being canceled or people not showing up
I had a great experience. Great sales every day had to work hard to get what I wanted. Had to promote my products get familiar to them . Make my customers feel secure about what their investing in. Had to make time for my work every day to succeed.
I was in charge of running my own business. However, because I was on the Board of Directors, I had other responsibilities as well from the corporate side of the company. My typical day at work is reaching out to all of my current clients for follow-up. Securing appointments with my hostesses.
My experience with Pure Romance has been short lived but in the amount of time I have been with the company I can't say enough about their culture. A day to day working with the company is all up to you and your schedule. You book parties, schedule online showings, go to trade shows and meetings with your division. Everything else in this business is really "you get what you put in" I have seen someone I was shadowing get a $2000+ party right in front of my very eyes. Only 15 guests. This is all possible. Trust yourself. Know your limits but get out there and book!
Great company which gives the opportunity to be visible to people worldwide. An amazing vision of empowering and educating people on wellness and health.
You get out of it what you put into it. Being an independent contractor you have to really dedicate yourself to the business and to growing your book of business.
Loved working here but couldn’t rely on commission sales any longer. The customers were great but can quickly get worn out having to many parties,corporate office should help with leads and being successful would be much easier.
Pure romance as a company was amazing. I felt very at home with my coworkers, I felt like I was apart of a team and my concerns and opinions were taken into consideration.
Always giving amazing encouragement, team building and respect. Someone is always pushing you to reach goals to move up in the company and to better our future as a whole and individual. Never a boring moment for me, always having fun and learning new things. Helped me become a better public speaker and have confidence in my sales ability.
  1. Employee Reviews