Purity Oilfield Services, LLC Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
Not recommended
Driver (Former Employee) –  WrightMay 7, 2018
Not recommended for employment due to poor management. The company would also charge you $1,000 if you didn't work with him for more than 6 months. Lots of bad-mouthing by management to drivers and didn't care if someone got hurt. They lost a lot of work due to their lack of ability to manage.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Very poor management
I will rate the services at purity oil field services to be very excellent and good
Water Transfer Technician/Frac Operator (Former Employee) –  Williston, ND 58801April 3, 2018
My review at purity oil field services I will consider it to be very good and well understand and the quality of job we do there is very excellence as well as our supervisor and coworkers
Pros
N|a
Cons
N|a
Team work
Human Resources Manager for Midwest Rockies Region (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDFebruary 24, 2018
Great place to work. The manager of the Rockies Region is a great mentor and team builder. I have learned a lot in my job as Human Resources manager. I enjoy helping employees in many issues - health insurance, investments, job duties, and inspiring them in day to day. I am responsible for a multitude of tasks, most with great detail. I enjoy problem solving and organizing.
Pros
Team building, secure environment, inspiring work
Cons
Stressful at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purity Oilfield Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8