Purity Oilfield Services, LLC Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
Not recommended
Driver (Former Employee) –  WrightMay 7, 2018
Not recommended for employment due to poor management. The company would also charge you $1,000 if you didn't work with him for more than 6 months. Lots of bad-mouthing by management to drivers and didn't care if someone got hurt. They lost a lot of work due to their lack of ability to manage.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Very poor management
I will rate the services at purity oil field services to be very excellent and good
Water Transfer Technician/Frac Operator (Former Employee) –  Williston, ND 58801April 3, 2018
My review at purity oil field services I will consider it to be very good and well understand and the quality of job we do there is very excellence as well as our supervisor and coworkers
Pros
N|a
Cons
N|a
Team work
Human Resources Manager for Midwest Rockies Region (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDFebruary 24, 2018
Great place to work. The manager of the Rockies Region is a great mentor and team builder. I have learned a lot in my job as Human Resources manager. I enjoy helping employees in many issues - health insurance, investments, job duties, and inspiring them in day to day. I am responsible for a multitude of tasks, most with great detail. I enjoy problem solving and organizing.
Pros
Team building, secure environment, inspiring work
Cons
Stressful at times.
Pay is good when they have work.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 25, 2016
Unorganized and on call 24/7 365 the equipment and pay is good which is the only positive thing you will get out of here. The management has the mind set of superiority over drivers. Unexperienced leadership for a transportation company which equals un organization and working random hours.
Pros
Pay and Equipment
Cons
On call 24/7 they claim they have a schedule but never follow it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purity Oilfield Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8