Purity Oilfield Services, LLC Employee Review

View all Purity Oilfield Services, LLC reviews

Team work
Human Resources Manager for Midwest Rockies Region (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDFebruary 24, 2018
Great place to work. The manager of the Rockies Region is a great mentor and team builder. I have learned a lot in my job as Human Resources manager. I enjoy helping employees in many issues - health insurance, investments, job duties, and inspiring them in day to day. I am responsible for a multitude of tasks, most with great detail. I enjoy problem solving and organizing.
Pros
Team building, secure environment, inspiring work
Cons
Stressful at times.

Other Purity Oilfield Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Poor management
Parts (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMay 23, 2019
Lots of bad mouthing between employees/managers. Unprofessional. Lots of favoritism. Everybody is friends/family so if you’re not apart of that you’re temporary until they find someone better. They “follow” the “3 strikes your out” rule but will fire you after one small infraction such as being late, but the next person sleeps in their car on the clock EVERYDAY and gets a verbal warning. They lure you in with good pay/benefits but as soon as you turn your back they’re looking for someone to replace you. Watch your back.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Unprofessional
Bad office politics
Applications Developer (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMay 15, 2019
I was fired due to medical complications impacting my work performance in a minimal way. There was a large culture of nepotism and advancement was halted quite often due to family being hired and given positions they were not qualified for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purity Oilfield Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7