Purity Oilfield Services, LLC Employee Review

View all Purity Oilfield Services, LLC reviews

I will rate the services at purity oil field services to be very excellent and good
Water Transfer Technician/Frac Operator (Former Employee) –  Williston, ND 58801April 3, 2018
My review at purity oil field services I will consider it to be very good and well understand and the quality of job we do there is very excellence as well as our supervisor and coworkers
Pros
N|a
Cons
N|a

Other Purity Oilfield Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Bad office politics
Applications Developer (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMay 15, 2019
I was fired due to medical complications impacting my work performance in a minimal way. There was a large culture of nepotism and advancement was halted quite often due to family being hired and given positions they were not qualified for.
Not recommended
Driver (Former Employee) –  WrightMay 7, 2018
Not recommended for employment due to poor management. The company would also charge you $1,000 if you didn't work with him for more than 6 months. Lots of bad-mouthing by management to drivers and didn't care if someone got hurt. They lost a lot of work due to their lack of ability to manage.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Very poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purity Oilfield Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8