Purpose Home Health

Working at Purpose Home Health: 27 Reviews

United States27 reviews

workclientworkinggreatpayloveemployeeplace

Nice work/life balance

The job was great, but there’s just no job security. It took longer than I thought it would to get clients, then clients would cancel services or some people had clients pass away. Hours weren’t stable, but the pay is decent. They only offer first shift Monday through Friday.

What is the best part of working at the company?Paid timely and a lot of nurses and home health aides were wonderful people. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The HR bosses are not reasonable.

Purpose Home Health insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

What is the best part of working at the company?My direct co-workersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Lack of communicating as well as unknown hierarchy within the company ( too many chiefs not enough Indians)

Professional

This Team is great to work with. Always room to advance in this company. Employees are wonderful to work with.I've been here a short time but they made me feel comfortable.

They need to listen to there employees, keep better track of living environment of clients.

Working environment is very toxic and you have to go along with everything, they don't take any suggestions or our opinions very well. My time with Purpose wasn't very good for many reasons.

Pros

Free Turkey's at Thanksgiving Gift cards

Supportive

Life has been unkind to me the last year and a half. The supportive nature of this company and flexibility of this position for a wonderful work/family like has never been matched. I am very grateful for this company, those I work closely with and those higher up.

Very fast paced work in Assisted Living Facilities

Great place to work for. Nurses and coworkers are all very nice. All the clients I’ve had the opportunity to work with have been very nice and love the help they receive from this company.

Pros

Short work days

Hha

UnProfessional👎🏾management👎🏾Didn’t learned anything the session was short it was hot in classroom wasn’t no air in the room the charger is $30 for a bootleg physical

Pros

Cons

No breaks

Great opportunities. Great pay.

Great company to work for. They value their employees and their clients. Yearly pay raises. Proactive approach on new technology and equipment needs for employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Good

Awesome place to work. I love all of my patients. My boss is awesome. I have to write this review to see other reviews. Honestly it’s a pretty cool place to work. You’re paid very well

Pros

Pay

Pay

overall average was ok on a Good day some of my clients where easy to for some where more challenging.Some needed some mental health than others some would lie to get there way .But I still really enjoyed it

Pros

some clients where ok to with

Cons

company wouldn’t uphold employees when my dad they were rude to me

If u not a suck up to them u dont get clients if they feel like u not a suck up they only keep u around to cover for other ppl when they want a day off if u get clients of ur own u only get a hour or two hours a day they love to talk crazy to them but if u say something back they try to fire u they act nice until u get hired n the company

Ok

Flexible hours, Friendly staff.caring loving and compassionate residents I love working for the company,I look forward every morning to go to do my job

If you're not a suck up, they don't give you clients= NO PAY

Office purposely withhold giving clients(you're paid per person you visit),made to travel to multiple facilities a day, system is setup so you're ineligible for any benefits, office staff is very condescending & rude (niceness is an act until you're hired), mean girl culture within employees & management. No opportunity for advancement or raises ifo

Great place

I have gained a tremendous amount knowledge and experience working for Purpose. I enjoy the people I work with. Everyone is willing to step up and help one another. There is a great team environment.

Pros

Constant learning

Cons

Would love to have education assistance

Great Place to work

Great place to work. Would go back, if I ever needed a job. You learn so much working for this company, Great place to grow. Most enjoyable part is working with the clients.

Productive and fun workplace

I absolutely love working at Purpose Home Health because they care about their employees and clients. The owners and management team are exceptional people to work with.

There are no benefits or positive aspects for working for this company.

Manipulative leadership and false promises.Management at the Fort Wayne site only cares about their numbers, no compassion for clients or employees, and they will step on and use their aides as scapegoates. No communication and no follow through in nursing. Their aides are simply pawns in the business. No heart whatsoever.

Pros

Cons

Being a purpose employee

Loved it here at this job

They are very helpful and understanding they put u in places close to your house i loved my clients they help with stuff u dont understand and the management is good

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great Place To Work!

I have worked with Purpose for over five years. Great place to work! Lots of room for advancement and we do our best to promote a great work/life balance.

When I gave my one month resignation I was asked to leave that day.

I was not paid out for my resignation. I discussed with HR mgmt. that I gave a notice because I felt it was the professional thing to do and I needed to be paid for my time and also needed health insurance. I did not receive a response to my discussion. I was told prior to interviewing for the position "you will be done with your visits every day by noon and after that you can go home and do your charting from home." After working there 6 months I only had one week that I was able to do that. I discussed with my manager that I was counting on working at home, as I had been told, and counting on saving after school care costs of $300 a month, however nothing changed and I still worked in the office every day until 430.

Cons

no autonomy, micro-managed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Purpose Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits