PVH Corp. Employee Reviews

Good job
Operations Trainer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 16, 2018
Its was a good job to have the people are great there very easy work. Good on discount had a lot of jobs for you inside of the company. HR is real helpful
Great team here!
Assistant Store Manager, Calvin Klein (Former Employee) –  Albertville, MNOctober 5, 2018
Working at Calvin Klein was a great starting point to launch my career as I gained experience in numerous managerial tasks. We had a wonderful team and GM which made working nights and weekends more enjoyable.
was not fun at all
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAOctober 2, 2018
pvh was ok to work but the job itself was very stressful, it was production work the had to be completed in a timely manner. we were giving a order form to go to a certain location to pull shirts , packed them to be shipped.
Normal circumstance is great but...
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Albertville, MNOctober 1, 2018
The general culture is fantastic at PVH, but when the going gets tough for a location or store there is little to no support. There is no room for advancement unless you are young, and have no ties to your area, such as kids. Advancement is only for those who can be relocated.
Good Experience
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 28, 2018
It was an excellent experience, the work environment was great, and the people working were professional and very helpful. I highly recommend PVH to anyone.
Good Warehouse Job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 26, 2018
Good warehouse job with responsibilities that are organized and easy to carry out. Pays very well for both equipment and non-equipment operators. Great vacation hour policies are given.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Na
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 19, 2018
When I was working at pvh I really did love my job and co workers.the environment was straight work or home. Everyday I went to work I know what I was going to do which was my job. Never had to ask what I'm do today already in task.
Great company
E-Commerce Business Solution Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2018
Great work environment with a lot of opportunity to meet senior executives. People here are open and very willing to assist their team members as long as they ask.
Really nice people
Detail Cleaner (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 16, 2018
Really hard working but kind workes and fun environment. They have really good benefits and bonuses for there workers. I didnt have the chance to work for the corporation because as a contract cleaner. I would have liked to have the chance to work for PVH.
Overall pvh is and has been a great work place over the years ive been there
Operations Assistant / Piece Sorter (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 12, 2018
Some days run smoothly with a constant flow of work, some days get stressful with providing a constant workflow. Ive learned all areas in my department with in 6 months to better help my employees meet their daily goals. Ive also learned how wave and depal release are important in timing on a daily bases, and how other departments corresponded with my department and how consistent communication with those departments helps us stay above our daily goal. The most enjoyable part of my day is how happy and upbeat my associates are on a day to day basis which i feel provides us with the ability to stay on task
Pros
Great people, guaranteed work no downtime
Cons
Poor upper management with lack of communication skills
Fun and high volume workplace
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 27, 2018
Arrived on time and ready to work diligently at a fast pace. I learned how to receive merchandise package and repackage it for shipping. Management was really supportive and helpful in directing how to complete each task. The hardest part of the job for me was standing in one spot for ten hours but, I enjoyed working at a fast pace and the competitiveness of completing each task on time.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
Cons
Couldn't be 30 seconds late coming back from lunch, which never was a problem for me.
it was truly my dream job
Merchandising Coordinator/ Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 18, 2018
it was my dream job and i enjoyed working for the company.they had great benefits flexible hours you will have to travel to other stores sometimes . i highly recomend this job
Pros
great benenfits
Cons
lay offs
Patients required
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 13, 2018
Most employees are temps, easily replaced and schedule unpredictable. It takes over a year maybe 2 to reach full time. Until then you work through a staffing agency and hope you stay out of TK.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Often boring, and you are easily replaced.
A good place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 9, 2018
I learned about print/apply sato and 250 and 252-replaced and installed v-belts and track and replaced belts. A typical day was pretty good.The workplace culture was good.
Pros
Great HR
Cons
Short Breaks
Can't move up
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 30, 2018
Trying for promotion for a long time but they seem to always have a reason to not give one. They would rather hire young people who have never seen the inside of a warehouse than hire people who knows the company. Management does not communicate between shifts. They have their favorites on who can do what.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, paid lunch
Cons
Management, poor communication
Great Company
Field Merchandising Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2018
I love working for PVH! Truly one of the best companies to work for! The only reason I left was because there are no full time opportunities where I am located and I was ready to work Full Time since I had already graduated college.
a typical day at the job
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAJuly 26, 2018
Enjoyed working at PVH Corp it was a great company to work with but the company had to move to Georgia. company had great insurance benefits and 401k benefits.
Great Job
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 20, 2018
Very easy job. I just wished it wasn't no first come first serve job because you come from a temp service. Hours was great just not a big fan about everyone sharing the same badge.
Pros
hours
Cons
sharing badges
i like working at pvh is just that i dont get no hours for the pass few months i have been only getting one day a week
Ticketing (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 18, 2018
they need to consider the temps more they act like its ok not to give temps any hours we have bills also not only permanent people many times we drive to Pvh just to be sent back home
Pros
good pay
Cons
short break and they dont consider the temps its like we are disposable
Productive, care for employees
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCJuly 9, 2018
PVH values there employees, they move up from within to give everyone the same opportunity. When you work overtime they will make sure you have a free meal. They even have a birthday celebration every month to recognize there employees. A AWESOME company to work for. I would still be there if it wasn’t 2nd shift I needed 1st shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVH Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight