PVH Corp. Employee Reviews

Maintenance/Mail-room Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 19, 2019
PVH is a great company and in my experience treats their employees better than most places I have worked. All benefits are given up front and can be put to use after probation period. This company is very accommodating and open to its employees providing a very healthy atmosphere
IT Engineer - Its a living.
Desktop Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMarch 19, 2019
I'm not a fan of badmouthing companies, but management has a tendency to act erratically and without purpose. Senior management results to threats and abusing mid-level manager and that behavior filters down to rank and file members.

Because they have a pension program in place, people come in and never leave or move up. It creates a log jam in the lower tiers where the only way to progress in your career is to leave. If you are a tech worker who can work one job for the next 30 years, great. If you like to learn and grow, this is not the place for you.
Pros
Pension, Job longevity
Cons
Pigeon-holed, no room for advancement, abusive management
Great and fun company with a cutting edge benefits package
Human Resources Generalist, Retail Division (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMarch 15, 2019
Team culture focused on individual and team growth. Excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Leader in the retail industry focused on innovation.
Nice place with nice benefits
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCMarch 14, 2019
Pvh is a family oriented company who values its team members. They take pride in their diverse work envionment and stand behind core values. They have competitive benefits and provide a variety of insurance options
Very Innovtive
Designer III - Van Heusen (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2019
PVH is really pushing forward with new technologies and new systems, which I thought was great. But you really have to be the type of person who embraces change and is willing to learn new things all the time to thrive there. There are a lot of meetings and there is a lot of structured process which can sometimes get in the way of getting anything done. But overall it is good.

I would also say that it is the type of company where if you throw your hat in the ring to spearhead something you will get a lot of opportunities.
Pros
A lot of opportunity to learn new things and always be learning
Cons
A lot of KPI reports and structured SOPs.
Good experience
Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2019
Good experience at PVH. A bit outdated in their approach, old school garmento in some ways. Not much more to say but trying to fill out 150 character minimum...
Friendly staff and management
Assists supervisor and assistant supervisor (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMarch 4, 2019
Everyone from upper management to my direct supervisor were very friendly. Since this was my first logistics job I learned a lot. They were willing to let me go from a very computer based position; to interacting more with the associates.
Pros
company discount, healthcare, teamwork
Cons
short notice mandatory overtime
Busy but productive
tommy hilfiger (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAMarch 3, 2019
a typical day at work is mostly busy. they show where you are placed and make sure you have eyes set for any thieves when they come. I learned how to work on a cash register, fold, stock in. more sizes so we sale out more too.
Very relaxing
I am a friendly man and a hard worker (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 27, 2019
PVH is a friendly place to work, very relaxed, very strict, discipline is required, everyone helps everyone.
35 minutes break time, very large cafeteria, refrigerator, microwave, coffee, very relaxing
Hoghly Recommended
I.T. Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 22, 2019
If you ever have the opportunity to work for PVH Corp you will find a family of individuals working together to grow the company in the retail industry
Pros
benefits people
Cons
salary

Want to know more about PVH Corp.?

Ask a question
Decent benefits and decent pay
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Jonesville, NCFebruary 14, 2019
I currently work as a equipment operator at the jonesville NC,DC. It's a great place to work and there is usually advancement opportunities weekly. You do work a lot of over time frome March through June then from July till begging of the year. Overall if you can handle being put in deffirent deparments weekly and deal with typical highschool drama the long term benefits are great. I'm young so it's a awesome start for me but I've got some differnt intetions for my future.
Pros
Great beneifits, 3weeks vacation, good work life balance
Cons
Highschool drama, bad training, managment is underqualified in some areas
fun, productive, fast paced
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) –  123 north premium outletFebruary 12, 2019
worked at tommy during summer and it was a good experience, it was my first legitimate retail job and the training i got for customer service and efficiency is still usefull to me.
Work some place else
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Waipahu, HIFebruary 11, 2019
This place gives bountiful discounts along with other brands that fall under PVH Corp.. It might be the biggest benefit that you can get from working here. Though discounts are great, it is not enough to make up for the effort that you put in. You are going to be bossed around by hypocrites. This place is always short in staff, so be ready to be working all over the departments. Schedule is never made in accoradance to your availability.
Buena oportunidad laboral transitoria.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRFebruary 11, 2019
PVH fue una oportunidad de aprendizaje en el campo del servicio al cliente. Aprendí estrategias de venta y como atender a personas según sus necesidades.
na
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCFebruary 8, 2019
its retail I don't have anything bad or good to say. its just wasn't for me. its a lot of hours serving people who can care less about you or job . just wasn't for me
Pretty bad
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Tejon Canyon, CAFebruary 4, 2019
Overall it was a general clothing store with basic structure. However, the main reason I personally left the company was from the managerial side. There were three operating managers. The head manager was the reason why I left the company. I will not disclose any of the negative events that have occurred, but there was quite heavy discrimination of customers by the managerial side. Also, the manager never took accountability for the actions he/she committed. The blame was put on the sales associates and this became a toxic environment that I could not work for anymore.
Pros
Free Maruchan Instant Ramen
Cons
Constant feeling that you're being watched and reprimanded even if you follow their protocols
Pvh
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 25, 2019
My experience with PVH was not that good. I went through a temp agency. Some of the people there looks at us as if we are dirt on the bottom of their shoe. I don’t want to say the company is bad. Because I’ve been told the benefits are worth it. But the employees forgot they were once at the bottom too. Stop treating us differently from the PVH crew. We are all there for the same reason. To make a living. No need to belittle anyone. But the temps do get the short end of the stick sometimes.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Only one break. I know a company that has two 15 and a 30 all paid
Good company to work for
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 22, 2019
I started working for PVH as a teenager part time and worked my way up the ladder. I learned everything I know about retail here. As a store manager I ran the store- hiring, operations, stock, merchandising.
Pros
good product for reasonable prices, great employee discount
Cons
heavy workload.
Fun working lively place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJanuary 21, 2019
I loved working at PVH Corp it was a wonderful experience and if I ever get the Chance I would love to go back. It’s a fast past office environment where you are on the computer & phones all day. It definitely gets easier the more you do it and the employees are more than helpful.
Staffing Connection
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 17, 2019
The desire to be permanent working Temp to Hire. I have experience with Management Back and Front Office Regional Management Shipping and Receiving Packing Shipping
Pros
Team work
Cons
Waiting for Permanent Position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVH Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PVH Corp..

Powered by Comparably