PVH Corp. Employee Reviews

Great place IF you make Full Time
Production (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCJune 19, 2018
Was a full time and the job provided greatly. The task are fast paced and keep you busy, and overtime is offered regularly; however, the mismanagement from the office and the extremely poor treatment of their Temporaries is appalling. These guys work just as hard if not harder then the Full Times and are walked over and treated like comment dirt by the company. Their "we'll just replace you easily if you leave" attitude is morally bad. They claim to be a good hearted Christian Company but lack the values one should have. If you can get right into Full Time then by all means work here, it's fine. If you're offered a temporary position here with a chance of hire go somewhere else. It isn't worth your time as most temporaries are kept that way no matter how dedicated, hard working, and consistent you are.
Pros
Quick paced and busy, solid hours
Cons
Poor Managment, Miss treatment of Temps/Contracts
Fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCJune 9, 2018
Great place to work, with awesome advancement opportunities, I would definitely recommend PVH to anyone looking for meaningful career based employment
Great Place To Work
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 8, 2018
Overall, this is a great company to work for with a ton of opportunities to move up to. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to grow.
Great comppany
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 5, 2018
They strongly stress a work life balance.
The company has a clear vision and understand the customer aesthetic
The colleagues are great to work with and the I enjoyed working for the PVH.
Out the door by 5-5:30pm which was unusual in my industry
Onsite Cafeteria
Pros
discounted movie tickets
Cons
The birds outside the Jersey office....eeek!
Terrible
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2018
Been working here for a year and its my first job from what i learned the people suck, the management is terrible, little pay, overwhelling at times, a lot of drama
Pros
Flexble hours
Cons
Pay
work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAMay 31, 2018
Working at PVH was relaxing all we really did was fold clothes, and it was all day all day. It was relaxing, but folding after a while did get bornining other then that everything else the staff where great.
It’s a productive and fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAMay 28, 2018
I think that it is an amazing first start if your looking for a job it has all the work ethics that you need in the future for other jobs. If I can I would work there again
Pros
They will take care of you and make sure you are safe
upbeat multicultural environment
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAMay 23, 2018
upbeat great environment, with great people and great customers. typical day would be to go to the bank in the morning to make deposit, check emails, open up the store, coach staff on daily sales and tasks
Great first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYMay 21, 2018
Great first job. Management will work with your other responsibilities. Discounts are a huge plus. Mostly cannot give you a lot of hours so if you do not need to work often perfect job.
Pros
Flexible, Everyone gets along, Easy to grasp
Cons
does not pay well
its was fun to work there
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 21, 2018
i loved it the only thing that sucked was you never make a full week you make 11.60 a hour but you dont the the hours you need to get by it wouldnt pay hardly any bills so had to go or low income places.its fun but sucked on the hours!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hard no hours
very good
Equipment operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 14, 2018
very good place to work pay is eally good thery treat you very well sups are great and know what they are doing I would love to go back get 45 mins b reaks for luch with pay
productive competitive
PIECE SORTER (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 10, 2018
very good place to work competitive Alot of turn over very young supervisors fresh out of school. learning the job themselves overall Alot of maturing that's for sure but again good place to be employes
Good Pay but not worth the headache
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Asia PacificApril 26, 2018
Working at here is fun and I enjoy my job but having to deal with customers who have no regard for you isn't a headache I want to deal with. Furthermore, the management shows some biased towards its employees and is also a headache to be working with. I love my coworkers and what I do make me feel proud but the environment is less than desirable.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Sucky Managers
Productive work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 19, 2018
They could have worked on giving out more hours and not waiting until we got to work to tell us that they didn't need us for that day. I was a very hard worker and very good on my job and what I do as well.
Pvh
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2018
It is a great company which takes care of their employees. Great benefits and for the most part, down to Earth people work at PVH. Senior Level Executives are approachable and understanding.
Pros
Benefits, pension
Cons
Too many projects going on at once
Productive work enviroment
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 18, 2018
PVH is a good company to work for overall. A typical day at PVH includes lifting, picking, packing, sorting, and loading merchandise in a timely manner. The hardest part about the job is trying to stay busy when the work load is low.
Pros
Fast-paced work enviroment
Cons
Only one 30 min break throughout the day
Excellent company to work for
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2018
Excellent company to work for. They are currently very focused on employee development and work/life balance. Unfortunately, that isn't always the case in every division of the company.
Nice place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 15, 2018
Good job, not fair with temporary employees. Supervisors give preferences to new employees who arrive and they know each other. You need to get there early before your shift if you want to work, cuz sometimes send people home.
Pros
30 min paid lunch time
Cons
Short breaks and just 1 in 8 hours.
Real laid back place to work...
Material Handler and Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 10, 2018
A normal day of driving an forklift ,with the freedom to be yourself at work. Hours are great for whatever your life style is and really no pressure to do anything but a productive employee.
Fast paced work great benefits
Tiger Painting Mcdonough, Georgia - Painter (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 9, 2018
Unfortunately, I wasn't with the company for long. I enjoyed the concern they had for proper health and safety. Before each shift we gathered for some light stretching and communication of the days goals. The crew and management was very helpful in training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVH Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight