PW Production Services Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work, do not recommend!!!
Worker (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 15, 2019
This company will work you until you pass out, as a new employee they expect you to know how to do the job first day you clock in. They have robbed employees of their money to pay for training pay, yes they have taken money out of commision paid employees to pay for training cost. Only reason this company is still at Goodyear is to avoid paying the penalty for not fulfilling their contract. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!
Pros
Cons
Horrible Management (Slave Drivers)
General labor
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 4, 2019
If you speak your mind or know all up the manager booty you with be let go for “ production reason” but the job is easy and you make okay cash ... Good for single mothers but they don’t Discriminate against females
Great gig if you need something part time
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tifton, GAMarch 4, 2019
Typical day starts around 6. If the truck is on time, you'll be out in a couple of hours, if not, you'll be there a little longer. No other job gripes
Great place to work.
Cold Storage Associate (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
This company is a great place to work at!!!I was welcomed and everyone appreciates the good work that do. It's nothing bad I can say. The best part of the job is the smiling faces when I come to work.
Work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
I’ve learned that the average person does not want to work hard even though you can be compensated greatly.

A typical day everyone is working as fast and efficient as possible loading trailers for 12 hours.

The best part of the job is the schedule, you are only scheduled for 14 days out of the month with overtime optional.
Awesome
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Great atmosphere! You can make as much or as little money as you want. Lots of room for advancement within company. Paid weekly, great hours. Great people to work with
Dynamic work environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 4, 2019
Every day is different. Constantly meeting and working with new and interesting people. The work keeps you in good physical condition and most weeks we are working less than 40 hrs.
Manager
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 4, 2019
Production Services is a great company to grow with. Everyday I feel challenged to put forth 100% and motivate my team to succeed! Great benefits and perks - truly a wonderful place to work!
Worker
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Great place with fast paced work. Paid weekly and accurately. Never had an issue with management. Nice work/home balance and everyone gets along. Would recommend.
gadsden
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Workload varies from day to day. The people are generally nice to work with and for, especially the onsite manager. Hardest part is working in the cold.
My experience
Shipping/Receiving (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 4, 2019
Port Watch is a company that got me on my feet. They have been loyal to all the employees and associates I have encountered with. I started from general labor work cob webbing and cleaning. The hardest part of my job is the heat and cold in the warehouse due to the conditions the product has to be in. Other than that I love my job. I will do what it takes to better my experience within Port Watch company. I got forklift certified by the company I was hired on. I am here today with Port Watch proudly.
lumper
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 4, 2019
It's great place to work everyone gets along with each other have no problems.you have the freedom on you work . everything is right in place for you to work without wait everyone is on the same task as you and the right general idea .management make sure you right the right place with directions and names of owner and supervisor.
Second chance
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tifton, GAMarch 4, 2019
Pw has been a blessing to me. In the past I haven't had a great work ethic. I was stubborn and careless back then. Pw gave me a second chance at having a GREAT JOB!!!!
Amazing Company
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
PW Production Services is the greatest company I have ever worked for. The owner truly cares about the employee's and all of the management and office staff are very supportive and top notch people to work with.
Great Company
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALNovember 10, 2018
Equal opportunity company that allows you to expand your ability to progress and grown with your skills. Working for this company want a great experience.
Pros
great air circulation, great break time, friendly environment
Cons
great benefits, workable shift hours, ability to move up to a better position
Horrible Company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 25, 2018
Everyone throws tires all day long. It doesn't matter if you are a forklift operator, supervisor, or Ops Manager. Absolutely no structure. Training was done whenever someone had the time to train you, which was never. Very cut throat company that gives you no time to train and then cuts you for not being up to par. The shifts start at 7 but have no end. You get to meet a lot of people because no one stays and there is always a new face. 90% of the time your shift will be understaffed.
Pros
'twelve' hour schedule
Cons
everything
Horrible place to work, slave work
Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 20, 2018
Back breaking work, and look at hours for very little pay. The work amount isn't reflected in the pay. You work 12hr shifts lifting all type size tires. Some of which weigh up to 80lb. You schedule is 7am-7pm, morning shift. Or 7pm-7am, overnight. When it's time to leave, if there are tires still in the floor you have to stay over to get all tires off the floor. YOU DO NOT GET PAID FOR THIS, YOU WORK FOR FREE!! There is a high turnover rate I had been there for close to 3 months and I was the third most worker to be there the longest. They threaten you with your job if you leave at 7 and dont stay to work for free. New workers get training pay at a rate of $12hr but if you quit before you get your first paycheck they downgrade your pay to minimum wage. Management lies and cheats you out of your more. Overall I would never recommend anybody to work here ever. They sold me a dream during the hiring process. But it turned out to be a nightmare. Don't apply to this company!!!!
Cons
Good company, but could be better
Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCOctober 18, 2018
Worked there for 1 year before I had to relocate. During this time, I enjoyed the company. I got along well with my coworkers and manger. I was sorry I had to relocate, but this matter was out of my control.
Would not recommend this company at all
Tire Handler (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 15, 2018
12+ hours of back-breaking labor for very little, varying pay. Supervisors don't seem to care if you get hurt, and keep working you. Would not recommend this company to anyone.
Horrible Employer
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Albany, GASeptember 3, 2018
This employer will offer you money and then not follow through. This goes with every position. They will promise you certain hours and then work you far past those hours. They will not train you for the position and then will look down on you for not knowing. They will terminate you and then say that you quit to not have to pay for unemployment. This is a horrible company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PW Production Services. Our community is ready to answer.