PwC Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 869 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORobert E. Moritz | Chairman PwC International Ltd86%approve of Robert E. Moritz | Chairman PwC International Ltd's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
- Headquarters1 Embankment Pl, London WC2N 6RH
You're seeing PwC jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 49.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 85 questions about working at PwC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from PwC employees.
Insights from 440 Indeed users who have interviewed with PwC within the last 5 years.
Tell me about yourself. What do you know about PWC? Is it ok for you to do fieldwork? Are you amenable to WFH and working on-site in Taguig after the pandemic restrictions?
Why do you want to work at PWC.
All were behavioral
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at PwC?Published on May 24, 2021