PwC Employee Reviews

Found 2,414 reviews matching the search See all 6,362 reviews
Not much work-life balance
Risk Consultant Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 18, 2019
Over the last couple of years the company has been focusing on improving the bottom line only which has lead to a lot of staff reduction that has significantly decrease the work life balance.
Pwc
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 17, 2019
Stressful environment. Staff was sometimes friendly. Biggest perk was being able to leave early on friday's. Alot of material to retain, pay attention in class, ask questions, and maybe this job can be a good fit for you.
Created an opportunity for me to explore
Resource Management (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 16, 2019
PwC and my company Divinely Powered created an opportunity for me to explore my gifts and talents as a technology consultant and coach. I also had the ability to travel and meet a diverse group of people.
Pros
Great maternity leave benefits
Cons
Coaching was geared toward the business not personal growth or fulfillment
Productive workplace
Executive Assistant to the President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2019
PwC doesn't have much movement for senior EA's such as myself. Some work goes a long way especially with the role I was most recently employed in. However, the management and compensation doesn't reflect.
Very forwarding thinking place to work!
IST Tax Director (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 13, 2019
PwC challenges you to think about solving problems and making processes more efficient utilizing state of the art technology. This fuels career development.
Good entry-level start
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 11, 2019
Good place to work. Good entry level position. Good staff. Regular 8-5pm hours. Learned a lot. ability to stay there if needed. Good location for food. Staff is nice
Pros
Hours.
Outstanding firm to work for!
Partner (Current Employee) –  New York, NY 10017March 7, 2019
Provides the most challenging opportunities for personal growth in a culture that respects diversity and work life balance. You will work with outstanding professionals and learn more that you thought possible. You will increase your digital skills. You will receive technical training as well as soft skills The sky is the limit.
HR is so dumb and...
Associate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 5, 2019
Some very smart people working there but HR wastes time in laying traps for people who leak info.
They have nothing better to do but watch out although their traps are akin to ones set by kindergarteners so you see them a mile away.
Learning on the job
Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10019March 5, 2019
First tech job in an office. Was great learning there. Most of the time I was fixing PCs in house. Great place to work because it was in the city but I always love to work in the field.
Pros
City office
Cons
Didnt like to stay indoors.
I enjoyed learning different accounting functions with Price Waterhouse.
Collector (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMarch 3, 2019
I enjoyed learning different accounting functions with Price Waterhouse. It afforded me the opportunity to work with different agencies in the collection area. It was hard but rewarding work. the compensation was lacking but I enjoyed the experience. The salary and benefits could have change since I left the company. It will be worth the time to look for salary and benefits. It was a good company to work for but the salary was less than I needed at the time.
Great introduction to the accounting field.
Senior Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 1, 2019
It was a great foundation for my tax accounting experience. My organizational and documentation skills are what they are today /c of my audit experience at PW. Additionally, my seniors provided me with guidance on documentation and general auditing knowledge..
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 28, 2019
I worked here for less than a year due to a new job opportunity for my spouse. It was a great learning experience. I had direct site to leadership and they cared about my career.
Good place to start your career
Experienced Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2019
Good place to start your career as a young person out of college. A lot of smart competent colleagues you get to work with, and flexibility is accommodated where feasible.
Great company for Accountants
Governmental Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 25, 2019
Great company for Accounting, technology training, report writing , audit training. If you want to travel this is the company to work for because you will travel as a government consultant
Pros
Accountant heaven
Cons
High turn over after 4 years
Great Company
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 22, 2019
A great company to work for.
Great benefit. Staff are friendly. the only thing is they dont have too many positions in Orlando area. you have to be in tampa
Flexible
TAX SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 21, 2019
Welcoming atmosphere. Flexible work schedule. Great start for fresh out of college. Good starting pay. Frequent promotions. Lots of activities to keep employee morale up. Gets very busy during tax season
Na
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 21, 2019
Great place to work - partners are wonderful. Very digital/AI forward. Be willing to take advantage of the Digital Lab. There will come a point in our careers where we will need to understand robotics and AI
Pros
People
Cons
Hoteling
You are a disposable entity, no matter your work ethic or skill level.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 21, 2019
You are a disposable entity, no matter your work ethic or skill level. I've never in my decades-long career EVER felt I had any actual worry about my job until I worked at PwC, almost as if they take pride in it. Very nice people there, but in the end, they'd much rather outsource everything. Constant reorgs leave nothing but the idea that no one knows what is going on. Years ago, it was a fantastic place to work, but not now. Backstabbing, rampant unethical treatment has replaced decent, caring ideals. Right now, there are too many opportunities elsewhere- choose those instead.
Pros
When you are made to feel disposable, none come to mind.
Cons
Pretty much everything for the past several years.
Great Company to Work
Human Resources Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2019
The best 10 years of my work career/life! I went from an HR Assistant to an HR Associate. I was given supervisory opportunities and management roles. The pay was great and the support from managers for mobility and career growth exceeded expectations. Hard work really paid off. PwC is excellent with work/life balance and competitive with pay.
Pros
Positive culture, career mobility friendly
Learning Consultant
Director - Leadership Development (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJFebruary 19, 2019
PwC is a Strong Global Organization with a strong brand. It is a highly competitive that awards great work and initiative.
I was part of US Trust which was acquired by BofA because they wanted to grow their private wealth presence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K
42.3K
31.2K

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

72%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

91%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss