PwC Employee Reviews

Found 2,306 reviews matching the search See all 5,947 reviews
Place to learn and grow; opportunities for advancement
Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York City, NYOctober 15, 2018
Great place to learn and develop your technical and consulting skills. Competitive pay with great benefits and time off. Rewards based off of sales and profits. opportunity for growth. Good teaming culture.
Pros
flexible, work from home, excellent training
Cons
long hours, stressful
I worked various administrative jobs while at PWC
E-learning Manager (Former Employee) –  tampa FLOctober 14, 2018
I worked as a partner assistant, e-learning Manager and Helpdesk Researcher during my employment at PWC. I enjoyed working for PWC and felt it helped me mature and grown successfully. It was a hard job sometimes because I would work late. I really enjoyed traveling occasional with the company.
Pros
Awesome people to work with
Cons
we were bought out by IBM and I was eventually laid off!
Pwc
Accountant Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gemeente RotterdamOctober 13, 2018
For me working for an audit firm has been a great learning curve. The variety of customers, the possibility to learn and work was for me of great value.
Great place to work with the right manager
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2018
I have the right person that manages me directly, but they are not my manager on paper, so therefore, I feel that what I will get rated upon is not a fair assessment of my job and abilities.
Great company
Provider Operations- Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 11, 2018
Interesting and engaging projects and clients. PwC strives to strike a work life balance for its employees. There are long days and nights but the work is rewarding.
Good People BUT Work Hard
Senior Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 11, 2018
PwC is a great Big Four accounting firm. The people are hardworking & are striving to offer employees effective work life balance. You can learn a great deal working at this company
pwc
Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 11, 2018
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Great colleagues, hard work, low recognition
MANAGER, LEARNING & LEADERSHIP (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 9, 2018
Long hours and travel not rewarded by leaders, either in recognition or in pay. Great training, great culture, really strong leaders at the top. Hard to make a difference--performance review system is flawed.
22 Years at PwC
Partner (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 9, 2018
My 22 years at PwC (21 as a Partner) was an extremely challenging and rewarding experience. My colleagues and clients that I had an opportunity to work with in Dallas, Cleveland, Orlando, New York and DC made working at PwC an exceptional experience.
Pros
Great experience.
Cons
Challenging to manage work/life at times.
It was better as Coopers & Lybrand, the merger changed things.
Senior/Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 9, 2018
This is ancient history for me, but it was a good place to start. It was busy during the tax deadlines and more regular when not. I learned a lot in my time there, especially before the merger. Afterwards, there was a lot of jockeying for position between the two offices, and people started leaving. I was one of them. But it was a great first job to have.
Wrong placement and direction
Maximo EAM Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 8, 2018
I was placed on a project outside my industry expertise. Was given a direction but the actual work was way different then the direction given by the partner on the project.
hours are ridiculous
Tax Experienced Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 8, 2018
PwC offers absolutely no work life balance. You have no free time and are expected to work 16 hour days for an extended period of time. I was at the beck and call of my supervisors and had to drop everything at a moments notice for work.
Great place to have a career
Managing Director - Management Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2018
PW and than PwC is a great place to work, learn and have a career. The opportunities are enormous for those who take advantage of them. One must seek a place to grown within the organization and than move in this direction
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Partnership model is not for everyone
Good team environment
Risk Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 6, 2018
Really supportive managers and coworkers, good work/life balance. The work was interesting and challenging, good resources provided if you needed help on something.
Good company and culture
Assurance Intern, Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 5, 2018
Management is always willing to help people determine the correct path for them. Very easy to work with, as well as communicate with. Responsibility is given to new hires right away.
Busy Season All the time
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 5, 2018
Due to low staffing and high turnover, employees are often expected to work busy season type hours. Additionally, there is limited opportunity to advance within.
Pros
Reputable Company
Cons
Always Busy Season
Great Place overall
Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 4, 2018
Great place to start out at in an accounting role as you are exposed to many different clients and industries. The culture has high expectations and allows you to learn a great deal when just starting out of college.
Great Job, Great Team
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2018
I truly loved working for PwC, and I had a great Team by my side. It was sad to go, but it was time. My personal life required me to be closer to home, and PwC was unable to alter my hours or offer me some sort of work share so I could be home with my baby. In the end, although sad to go, I knew it was time for a change. But I'd still highly recommend working there.
Good plan to learn
Experienced Associate - State and Local Tax (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 4, 2018
It's a great place to start out a career. Learn what you can while you are there. I had good mentors that helped me learn tax returns and how to be a professional.
PWC working
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 4, 2018
I enjoyed my time at PWC. It was a good work culture and the most beneficial to me was traveling extensively throughout the country with work. I enjoyed that thoroughly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42.2K
31.2K

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight