PwC Employee Reviews

31.1K
Found 2,176 reviews matching the search See all 5,616 reviews
Great team to work with
Finance and Billing specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 21, 2018
PWC promotes teamwork and invest a lot into developing those relationships a lot better than any most other places you could work for. Also looking can provide a great work home balance.
Typical Big 4 firm
Experienced Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 20, 2018
My time at PwC was pretty typical of most big 4 employees, worked long hours, traveled a lot, and worked on big clients. The atmosphere is fast paced and stressful, but we did get a lot done. My coworkers were all nice and smart people and we all got along pretty well.
Overly demanding with very little work/life balance
Experienced Associate - PwC Tax (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 19, 2018
PwC is incredibly demanding with very long hours and late nights, and compensation and benefits that do not match the time and effort you put in. Management is very set in their ways and they do not inspire creative and free thinking. Although if you are looking for job security, and do not value your personal time this is the place for you.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Very long hours
Good benefits, bad employee guidance
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 18, 2018
Most days at work are filled with client work associated with either planning, interim or year end auditing documentation. The learning curve at PwC is quite immense and can result in an exposure to large amounts of information at one time. Workplace culture almost entirely depends on the client engagement teams to which you are assigned and a helpful and resourceful team can make the entire work experience at PwC either enjoyable or dreadful.
Pros
Collaborative team opportunities
Cons
Competitive work environment with low work-life balance
Truly a great place to work
DIRECTOR, REGIONAL PROJECTS (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 18, 2018
Great culture. Open communications process. Management Team is engaging with staff members and responsive to suggestions. Employees given opportunity to work on stretch assignments.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Push for billable hours sometimes overwhelming
Best place I ever worked
Director, Services Development Group (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2018
PWC was the best place I ever worked. I had the opportunity to manage a very talented team in the development of a state-of-the-art software system for project planning and management.
Salario/beneficios
Experienced Tax Associate (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 17, 2018
Un salario competitivo con beneficios que difícilmente encuentres en otro lugar.
Career Development
Senior Tax Manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 16, 2018
Great place to start and develop a career. Always providing Challenges and the resources to be successful. Working with a multitude of clients is the best learning experience.
Good people to work with
Auditor/Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 16, 2018
Audit the accounts of clients financial statements. I learned much from PwC. The management was impressive. The workplace culture was very professional,
The hardest part was 85% to 90% travel.
I enjoyed meeting and working with different people and a variety of businesses.
Pros
Excellent place to gain experience
Cons
No cons.
Great Company Culture
Risk Assurance Intern (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 15, 2018
I like this company, but I am too new to say much about it. All my colleagues and managers are very nice to me, but I haven't met many people to give a comprehensive review. My manager is a very nice woman, but she is strict with work. Work hard, play hard!
Pros
small breaks
PwC NY Metro Core Assurance Experience
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2018
Typical Big 4 experience -- a lot of work with little work/life balance. The experience varies according to the industry/team you are in. If you are lucky to be part of a good team with good management, you will succeed if you put in the time and effort.

In my experience, Risk Assurance has more personable people than the people working in Core Assurance, even with the higher turnover ratio. In addition, bad management can really kill your career, no matter how hard you may work. It all boils down to luck.
PwC Rating
Senior Accountant - International Tax (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2018
Great place to start your career in tax. The company has a fast pace environment with a lot of growth opportunity. It also has intelligent individuals and mentors, but you must be willing to work long hours when needed.
Fun
Director Product Management (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 13, 2018
I did a long term assignment for PwC and it was the best experience ever. I had a great day everyday and made a lot of friends who had very similar interest.
Great bunch to work with
Temporary Agencies (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2018
Great environment, very thoughtful of their employees, very understanding of ones request for time off, everyone is friendly and a very diversified crowd
Pros
Location, pay and managers are great
Cons
Parking!
Opinion of the company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 13, 2018
It was a great place to work for. I received a promotion while working for PWC. there was room for advancement. Had some great benefits. Communication fro upper manager was not great
A typical day at work
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 11, 2018
There will be after hours work, and busy season (mostly summer) can be very intense and taxing on your schedule. Overall, it is 9-5 and relatively flexible.
Consultant & Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 9, 2018
Productive and hard working workplace that provided training and experience that will prepare you for the rest of your career. I learned how to work with a diverse set of clients.
Great company to be employed with.
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJJuly 9, 2018
Excellent organization to be employed with. Terrific benefits package for employees at every level. Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Pwc
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2018
PwC is a great place to work at all levels in your career. They are very supportive and offer all of the resources needed to do your job. They really invest in their employees and the workplace is better for it.
Admin Asst.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2018
Very poor management. The Administrative Coordinator made the entire Admin population into a giant typing pool. I was sent to different floors to work with people I didn't know anything about.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.7Fairygodboss Score

71%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

72%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss