Pyramid Construction, Inc.

Pyramid Construction, Inc. Employee Reviews

This is a very good job. If I did not have to relocate, I would still be there now. Amazing company with many advancement opportunities. Great day and be blessed.
Terrible job choice, they used to be a family oriented and caring company, now with more managers it’s quickly turning into a wannabe corporation that only sees you as a number. They do not care for your safety, only the money. There are about 20 managers, which is probably the reason they didn’t give a Christmas bonus this year. This is a company full of two faced managers that will say nice things to your face and then talk bad behind your back and tattle tale like we are in elementary school again. Not only will you have to perform your dedicated job but you will perform everyone else’s job as needed. Don’t learn all of the trucking jobs because you will have to do all of them and you won’t be compensated any more for it. They break laws just for money. They will have you driving in the middle of a snowstorm with equipment and not bat an eye. All they care about is money, money, and more money. Not to mention there is a huge turnover rate at this company for truck drivers. If that doesn’t explain anything to you then go ahead and apply.
Great boss room for advancement if willing to work hard. Company willing to train employees in all areas of construction, small company that treats you like family.
I belive its a great company. The pay and benefits are great the work enviorment is really good. If i had the opportunity to work for them again i would
I enjoyed working for pyramid construction. Learned a lot through them and I appreciate theyre hard work and theyre managing for training is outstanding and professional. Thank you!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Speaking towards the concrete finishing part of the business. Hourly wage they post is falsely advertised. If you enjoy working with lazy convicts and supervisors who treat the select few good workers Terrible you should work here. Don’t base pay rate from experience Like advertised, so you will be low balled by the owner during your interview. Just another family company trying to get a lot of work done with cheap good for nothing labors.
Pros
Cons
Terrible pay and uncomfortable work environment
Company is growing quickly and has some very intense times with growth. spent a lot of hours there and not much at home. Need more crews to offset the overtime to prevent burnout and raise morale
Pros
The people are fun to work with
Cons
growing pains from a small company
Pyramid Construction Inc. is the best company I've ever had the pleasure of working for! They will go above and beyond to take care of each and every one of their employees. This is a strong family minded company that wont let each other fail. The owners and upper management are 2nd to none, I've never worked for a company that are as passionate about their company AND employees as Pyramid Construction is. IF you apply today, you will never want to leave! I promise you!
Pros
Everything!!
Cons
The owners truly care about their employees and their families. If you're willing to go the extra mile for them; they're more than willing to help you in any possible way they can! That's something you don't see everyday!! I highly recommend working for Pyramid Construction Inc!!! Don't Delay - Apply Today!!
Pyramid is literally a 2nd family to me. They have treated me so well, without ever holding above your head. They will literally give you their shirt off of their backs if it'll help you as the employee stay warm. I've never met Owners/Management as friendly, caring, and nice as the Uppers at Pyramid Construction Inc. When a new employee comes in to fill out the new hire paperwork, I always tell them that this is the best company I have ever worked for, hands down. If you chose Pyramid, It'll be for life, because you wont want to ever leave.