Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States101 reviews

consultcontractcontractorconsultantemailcontactprocessissue

Good Place to work.

Thank you Pyramid consulting it's a good place to work and i would like to thank Glen Dsouza for assisting during my contract in pyramid. Pyramid Consulting, a great place to work.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Pyramid Consulting - People Who Care

Pyramid Consulting is a great organization to work as a contractor for. The company has been in business for almost 3 decades and thus possesses significant experience in the staffing and recruiting industry. The staff are friendly and are always an email, text, or phone call away if you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed right away. Give Pyramid a chance, you won't regret it

Pyramid Consulting, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Wonderful working through Pyramid Consulting

It has been wonderful working with Pyramid Consulting. The work culture is really exciting, I personally learned a lot technically and professionally working through them. The Pyramid Management has been wonderful in helping out providing necessary documents for my H1B Process as well.

Good enterprise, they keep helping us after start contract and his administration is the best, Good salary and benefits

Pros

Salary and puntuality.

Work at Your Pace

Pyramid does a good job of allowing their contractors to set the tone and pace with the project. Once they introduce a contractor to their project leader, they step out of the way and let the contractor build a solid repertoire. This hands-off approach does not extend to their support. The team at Pyramid is very quick to respond to emails from their contractors and escalate issues to leadership very quickly if necessary.

The people really care about success.

Overall, a great company. The staff was very helpful and making sure all paperwork was completed prior to start date. I am very pleased with the interview and hiring process.

Outstanding opportunity to make a difference

Outstanding support from managers and coworkers. Opportunity to learn and grow creatively. Paycheck was NEVER late (not so elsewhere). Coworkers will go out of their way to help when needed. Strong team spirit. The work is challenging and extremely stimulating with a strong sense of purpose and the knowledge that what one does is worthwhile and appreciated.

Pros

Learning opportunities. Appreciation for creativity and innovation.

Cons

Occasional On-Call duties.

Too good to be an employee here

This compantbreally helped me a lot to secure a great job. Their customer service department is good enough to always solve your problems on time and to keep you motivated.

Pros

Timely payment

Cons

Cannot think of anything

Everything is going well

Everything is going well. Nice company to work. Management and HR department is good. They always resolve your queries on time and get in touch with you on timely basis.

Good company that was flexible schedule wise and allowed remote work.

Good company and very helpful management and onboarding staff. Supportive even if their clients were not as clear as they should have been with work expectations. Training is minimal and at the mercy of the client Pyramid Consulting, Inc. contracted with and hired you to work as a contact employee. A very challenging arrangement. The lack of very minimal and ineffective training by their client was frustrating.

Pros

Ability & flexibility to work remotely from home.

Cons

Client did not have very effective training.

Stay far away from this company

This place is like the blind leading the blind. No training, breaks labor laws, people in positions that they aren't qualified for, etc. I can't believe this company is allowed to continue to operate. Any true professional will want to stay away from this company.

Good contracts

A staffing company that places contractors in jobs. I had a great experience working with them for a seasonal position in which I learned a lot during the time working there. Would recommend.

Cutting edge technology

This is a challenging yet rewarding job. I have a lot of respect for the owner, and everyone that works here. Personally, I really do prefer customer service and/or sales.

It's a contract company

• Manage mix matrixed groups responsible for complex coax and fiber order management activities. • Monitor order status to ensure external customers and boundary partners' needs are met within the service level objectives (SLO). • Monitor the order management lifecycle, from offers to quoting to order capture to reduced fallout and accelerate order cycles. Make recommendations for continuous improvements. • Maintain a thorough understanding of the billing process including, but not limited to, pro-rates, non-pays, rate increases, adjustments, credits, discounts, collections, renewals and billing equations.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Descent consulting company

A descent consulting company that keeps up the promises, satisfies legal requirements. Has processes in place; salary credited on time, payslips and insurance. Has a dedicated Consultant Care HR who is available to reach out with any questions. Visa processing needs more maturity. Employee's situation as to be assessed and more support has to be given by the company.

Pros

On time pay, benefits as promised, everything is handled in system

Cons

No 401k match, Visa filling process needs more maturity, policy exceptions are not taken even considering employees situation

It does pay the bills

I worked as a contractor for Pyramid Consulting. I did get all of the benefits, Medical Dental and Vision. But that was all. My rate was the same rate that I got paid back in 2005. That was a little upsetting. No bonuses or anything. For a bonus I got a gift card to Cheesecake Factory and the other year, I received a charger for my cell phone. The Human resources was great. Whenever, I reached out to them, they quickly replied and provided the services. I never heard from my Pyramid Manager. My pay increase was 4%. That along with the instability at the client sight influenced my decision to find something else. Overall not a bad place. But my pay rate was very very low.

Pros

Medical, Dental, and Vision

Cons

Pay is low compared to other companies

Hassle free onboarding and all other processes Very friendly and efficient HR team Very quick turnaround for resolving issues Very prompt payments Provides redeployment options for contractors

Working in Pyramid Consulting Inc. is an opportunity

Pyramid consulting is a well known organization, which provides numerous benefits to it's employees. Overall it is a great opportunity to work in Pyramid Consulting Inc.

Decent place

Salary was good and variety of work was interesting. Felt the company lacked direction in terms of the areas we specialized in, we were kind of all over the place.

Not Great

Not the best company to work for at all. The CEO and company culture is different from what they put out to be. Reality is the company favors certain employees and the rest don't have as fair of a chance to succeed.

Poor

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to worked in this company, but i think, they need to learn how to operate their business and how to handle employee/s.

Common questions about Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Answered by current and former employees at Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Consulting, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Pyramid Consulting, Inc. with

• Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?