Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

It's a contract company
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2019
• Manage mix matrixed groups responsible for complex coax and fiber order management activities.
• Monitor order status to ensure external customers and boundary partners' needs are met within the service level objectives (SLO).
• Monitor the order management lifecycle, from offers to quoting to order capture to reduced fallout and accelerate order cycles. Make recommendations for continuous improvements.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the billing process including, but not limited to, pro-rates, non-pays, rate increases, adjustments, credits, discounts, collections, renewals and billing equations.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Descent consulting company
Full Time Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 15, 2018
A descent consulting company that keeps up the promises, satisfies legal requirements. Has processes in place; salary credited on time, payslips and insurance. Has a dedicated Consultant Care HR who is available to reach out with any questions. Visa processing needs more maturity. Employee's situation as to be assessed and more support has to be given by the company.
Pros
On time pay, benefits as promised, everything is handled in system
Cons
No 401k match, Visa filling process needs more maturity, policy exceptions are not taken even considering employees situation
It does pay the bills
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TOctober 17, 2018
I worked as a contractor for Pyramid Consulting. I did get all of the benefits, Medical Dental and Vision. But that was all. My rate was the same rate that I got paid back in 2005. That was a little upsetting.

No bonuses or anything. For a bonus I got a gift card to Cheesecake Factory and the other year, I received a charger for my cell phone.

The Human resources was great. Whenever, I reached out to them, they quickly replied and provided the services.

I never heard from my Pyramid Manager. My pay increase was 4%. That along with the instability at the client sight influenced my decision to find something else.

Overall not a bad place. But my pay rate was very very low.
Pros
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Cons
Pay is low compared to other companies
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 5, 2018
Hassle free onboarding and all other processes
Very friendly and efficient HR team
Very quick turnaround for resolving issues
Very prompt payments
Provides redeployment options for contractors
Working in Pyramid Consulting Inc. is an opportunity
Senior Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 2, 2018
Pyramid consulting is a well known organization, which provides numerous benefits to it's employees. Overall it is a great opportunity to work in Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Decent place
Director, Enterprise Delivery (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2018
Salary was good and variety of work was interesting. Felt the company lacked direction in terms of the areas we specialized in, we were kind of all over the place.
Not Great
Consultant Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJuly 5, 2018
Not the best company to work for at all. The CEO and company culture is different from what they put out to be. Reality is the company favors certain employees and the rest don't have as fair of a chance to succeed.
Poor
Clerk 1 (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 26, 2018
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to worked in this company, but i think, they need to learn how to operate their business and how to handle employee/s.
Incredible place to Work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 18, 2018
I have worked for Pyramid Consulting, INC for about 6 months. My experience with this company was fantastic. This Company is highly recommendable, it's such an incredible place to work at. As a Desktop Support Personnel, I worked mostly in direct contact with Pyramid's staff Priyanka Anand, this lady was incredible, highly professional, always responsive ever available to answer my questions.
Fun Fridays
T.i (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 12, 2018
Typical day at work. Is the students making you laugh in smile. I learn to treat people how you would want to be treated that's the most important part about the job! Management was good, The hardest part is the students getting upset in trying to hurt you or another student. The most enjoyable part is you love in caring for the student like you would love your family!
Still not paying women equally!
Project Manager II (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAJanuary 2, 2018
I started this job knowing that the pay wasn't truly fair, but I had to find out in a rather odd manner that I was doing the work of 5 people (effectively and efficiently I might add), but making nearly what an older male coworker was making. i worked circles around this man and he barely could stay awake from day to day, but he earned more simply by virtue of being a man. Pay inequality should not be a "thing" in 2018!
Pros
I loved the area (market) and the office environment was professional.
Cons
Not being paid what you're worth.
They are mean to employees
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 27, 2017
This company is racist and constantly cuss and yell at their employees. I do not recommend if you are of color trying to work for this company. They worked me until end of season then fired me for no reason.
Official response from Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
January 2, 2018

I was distressed to read your review, but it appears to apply to a different Pyramid Consulting. Our company - Pyramid Consulting, Inc. - does not place Laborers, we focus on IT and related professional positions. Our company did not dismiss any contractors in Colorado Springs in Q4 of 2017. There are several other companies named Pyramid Consulting in the staffing industry. On behalf of all true professionals in the staffing industry, I am deeply sorry for your experience. It's regrettable that any company which happens to share the same name as ours does not also share our Core Values, which include Respect for the Individual. We have a zero tolerance policy for the behavior described, and any incident would lead to immediate disciplinary action. I encourage you to visit our website at www.pyramidci.com to confirm that our Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is different from the Pyramid Consulting for whom you worked. If you would like to contact me directly, please email me at loren@pyramidci.com. I wish you the very best in future endeavors.

Not the place I thought it was
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2017
They tell you what you want to hear to get you to commit to a contract, then, I never heard from them. Not once except for some company wide emails. I had to contact them three times to get someone to get back to me, they said they had to look into it, and I never heard from them again.

Pay was decent as were the benefits. Project was 40 hours a week and done, even though more hours needed to be dedicated to get the job done right.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Hard to get anyone on the phone or to reply to emails.
poor staf agency
CW/Clerical /Admin, Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 9, 2017
Poor communication with clients. They don't keep you in the loop with everything. they take matters into their own hands without consulting with you, they don't communicate with you
Pros
good pay
Cons
benifest cost
Excellent Communication
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CADecember 6, 2017
I had an excellent experience working for Pyramid Consulting from the very first day I got hired. They were always responsive to my email requests and I was always paid on time.
Great company for tech people to learn
Management Consultant - Capital One (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 30, 2017
This was one fast paced work environment because the issues with software usually had a dollar loss potential tied to them. All projects were to be completed asap.
Very unprofessional people
Account Administration Representative (Project) (Former Employee) –  Kaizer Permamnente, San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2017
They just tell you to stop working verbally. No written explanation or email. They call you a lot of times in a day, then give you a job, then suddenly ask you to stop working. No explanations.
Great place
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2017
Great place to work. They staff you and then get out of your way so you can work. Also, they are very well connected in their areas and are willing to pay well.
Pros
Good people well connected
Cons
No vacation time
Best Consulting company!!!
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 1, 2017
Excellent Payroll system - No issues with pay. HR, Recruiters, Consultant Care Associate and management have been so supportive, transparent, proactive to address if any issues. Had an amazing working experience with them.Immigration, GC, setup interviews, assignment processes are pretty fast.
Pros
On time pay, Good Compensation and Benefits.Friendly, Responsive staff.
Cons
Top IT consulting company - great benefits!
Software Engineer Contractor (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 26, 2017
I joined Pyramid in Nov 2016 working remotely for one of their clients as a software engineer. They have been one of the best contracting agencies I've ever dealt with in my many years. I would recommend them wholeheartedly. Wonderful benefit package available soon after start date as well!
Pros
Fantastic benefit package, Pyramid very responsive to any needs
Cons
No PTO for contractors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Consulting, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.