Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Working in Pyramid Consulting Inc. is an opportunity
Senior Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 2, 2018
Pyramid consulting is a well known organization, which provides numerous benefits to it's employees. Overall it is a great opportunity to work in Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Decent place
Director, Enterprise Delivery (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2018
Salary was good and variety of work was interesting. Felt the company lacked direction in terms of the areas we specialized in, we were kind of all over the place.
Not Great
Consultant Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJuly 5, 2018
Not the best company to work for at all. The CEO and company culture is different from what they put out to be. Reality is the company favors certain employees and the rest don't have as fair of a chance to succeed.
Poor
Clerk 1 (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 26, 2018
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to worked in this company, but i think, they need to learn how to operate their business and how to handle employee/s.
Incredible place to Work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 18, 2018
I have worked for Pyramid Consulting, INC for about 6 months. My experience with this company was fantastic. This Company is highly recommendable, it's such an incredible place to work at. As a Desktop Support Personnel, I worked mostly in direct contact with Pyramid's staff Priyanka Anand, this lady was incredible, highly professional, always responsive ever available to answer my questions.
Fun Fridays
T.i (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 12, 2018
Typical day at work. Is the students making you laugh in smile. I learn to treat people how you would want to be treated that's the most important part about the job! Management was good, The hardest part is the students getting upset in trying to hurt you or another student. The most enjoyable part is you love in caring for the student like you would love your family!
Still not paying women equally!
Project Manager II (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAJanuary 2, 2018
I started this job knowing that the pay wasn't truly fair, but I had to find out in a rather odd manner that I was doing the work of 5 people (effectively and efficiently I might add), but making nearly what an older male coworker was making. i worked circles around this man and he barely could stay awake from day to day, but he earned more simply by virtue of being a man. Pay inequality should not be a "thing" in 2018!
Pros
I loved the area (market) and the office environment was professional.
Cons
Not being paid what you're worth.
They are mean to employees
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 27, 2017
This company is racist and constantly cuss and yell at their employees. I do not recommend if you are of color trying to work for this company. They worked me until end of season then fired me for no reason.
Official response from Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
January 2, 2018

I was distressed to read your review, but it appears to apply to a different Pyramid Consulting. Our company - Pyramid Consulting, Inc. - does not place Laborers, we focus on IT and related professional positions. Our company did not dismiss any contractors in Colorado Springs in Q4 of 2017. There are several other companies named Pyramid Consulting in the staffing industry. On behalf of all true professionals in the staffing industry, I am deeply sorry for your experience. It's regrettable that any company which happens to share the same name as ours does not also share our Core Values, which include Respect for the Individual. We have a zero tolerance policy for the behavior described, and any incident would lead to immediate disciplinary action. I encourage you to visit our website at www.pyramidci.com to confirm that our Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is different from the Pyramid Consulting for whom you worked. If you would like to contact me directly, please email me at loren@pyramidci.com. I wish you the very best in future endeavors.

Not the place I thought it was
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2017
They tell you what you want to hear to get you to commit to a contract, then, I never heard from them. Not once except for some company wide emails. I had to contact them three times to get someone to get back to me, they said they had to look into it, and I never heard from them again.

Pay was decent as were the benefits. Project was 40 hours a week and done, even though more hours needed to be dedicated to get the job done right.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Hard to get anyone on the phone or to reply to emails.
poor staf agency
CW/Clerical /Admin, Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 9, 2017
Poor communication with clients. They don't keep you in the loop with everything. they take matters into their own hands without consulting with you, they don't communicate with you
Pros
good pay
Cons
benifest cost

Want to know more about Pyramid Consulting, Inc.?

Ask a question
Excellent Communication
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CADecember 6, 2017
I had an excellent experience working for Pyramid Consulting from the very first day I got hired. They were always responsive to my email requests and I was always paid on time.
Great company for tech people to learn
Management Consultant - Capital One (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 30, 2017
This was one fast paced work environment because the issues with software usually had a dollar loss potential tied to them. All projects were to be completed asap.
Very unprofessional people
Account Administration Representative (Project) (Former Employee) –  Kaizer Permamnente, San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2017
They just tell you to stop working verbally. No written explanation or email. They call you a lot of times in a day, then give you a job, then suddenly ask you to stop working. No explanations.
Great place
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2017
Great place to work. They staff you and then get out of your way so you can work. Also, they are very well connected in their areas and are willing to pay well.
Pros
Good people well connected
Cons
No vacation time
Best Consulting company!!!
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 1, 2017
Excellent Payroll system - No issues with pay. HR, Recruiters, Consultant Care Associate and management have been so supportive, transparent, proactive to address if any issues. Had an amazing working experience with them.Immigration, GC, setup interviews, assignment processes are pretty fast.
Pros
On time pay, Good Compensation and Benefits.Friendly, Responsive staff.
Cons
Top IT consulting company - great benefits!
Software Engineer Contractor (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 26, 2017
I joined Pyramid in Nov 2016 working remotely for one of their clients as a software engineer. They have been one of the best contracting agencies I've ever dealt with in my many years. I would recommend them wholeheartedly. Wonderful benefit package available soon after start date as well!
Pros
Fantastic benefit package, Pyramid very responsive to any needs
Cons
No PTO for contractors
Pyramid is excellent
Software Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  HP HoustonJune 20, 2017
HR team is very competent, from Talent Acquisition to Onboarding Process to everyday issues.
They are quick to answer and solve any questions/issues you might have.
Pros
They are positively excellent in all aspects of HR management
Cons
Did not experience any
Long time Projects. Opportunities to learn many different Technologies.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2017
Good place to start your Career. Many good positions available throughout the company. Better chance to make a jump from any current project that your working on.
Pros
Long term Projects, Many different positions to work on within the company.
Cons
Less than Average Pay. Miscommunication within management on topics such as Tax and Benefits.
Excellent consulting firm
Video Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 19, 2017
Got me placement when I needed it with an excellent salary. I worked for them for about a year and sadly it looks like my time is coming to an end. Excellent benefits and extras. The company was there when you needed them and otherwise not involved unless you needed them to be.
Pros
good benefits and excellent placement.
Cons
unfortunately once the contract is up, there is not necessarily a new one behind it.
Perosnal attention from HR and hassle free onboarding
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 3, 2017
I worked with Pyramid for short time. They have assigned focused HR person, She was very proactive and taking care of all needs and addressing any issue ASAP. Over all working experience was good. Good medical benefit for individual and lots of corporate discount .
Pros
Lots of corporate discount
Cons
They may create lots of pressure to join ASAP once you get selected.