QC Financial Employee Reviews

Run away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMay 14, 2018
Worked for branch manager who always showed up late, hung over and high as a kite. They would sleep at the desk and fuss if you left for more than 5 mins to run office errand like a 45 min drive to bank. Mgr would leave for hours and come back wasted. Never got in trouble with the DM. They shut down most of the offices for not growing but if they'd just got rid of the lazy and put productive staff in there it might be a different story.
Pros
Behind glass
Cons
Too many to list
great job, bad people.
Head Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tooele, UTMay 4, 2018
Great company to work for, however I stated several times that i needed retraining and never seemed to have any help from upper management, was retaliated again when i did go to upper management and got a write up from it. the branch i was at, had a bad area manager, who never was there for her employees.
Pros
great meetings every few months
Good job
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tumwater, WAFebruary 13, 2018
I enjoyed working there, my co-workers, and area manager made it a fun work place. I learned how to run my store like a small business. I learned alot
great place to work
Branch Manager, Full Time (Current Employee) –  Peoria, IL 61604January 22, 2018
This is a great employer to work for. You are guaranteed 40 hours a week and paid holidays. There is medical, vision, and dental benefits and 401k available also.
Good place for a collector to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHJanuary 18, 2018
Good pay and benefits. Great management. Only down side is the attitude of some debtors. Outside of that, it's a great career. If I lived closer, I would work there again.
Nice place to work.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxford, ALNovember 30, 2017
I enjoyed my time at QC Financial. As long as everything was done correctly and on time, we were given free range to operate the store with monthly visits from the District Manager.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 15, 2017
Fast paced environment, great place to start off and learn more as you go along, many opportunities to advance within the company, great management staff.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not enough coverage from time to time at some locations
Poor
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTAugust 9, 2017
Mico management , not trustworthy I love the work Pace there and the great customers that would come in and do business there.. no longer work there for personal matters
Na
Loan Officer/Teller/Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZJuly 10, 2017
Loved the environment. Working behind glass was definatly needed at the location I was working in. The general manager was always on site in case we needed her.
Handled money deposits, accounts, collections
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Emporia, VAMay 22, 2017
It was a great job they shut down, because of VA state law. It was a great company to work for. My branch was number one in accounts and collections. Even with audits.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Stressful because law changed
The best Place work
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 12, 2017
This company was one of the best employments that I have ever work, The staff was amazing, the small office setting was the best, it seemed to be less stress, the overall work criteria was settle
Pros
Small office setting, great atmosphere
Cons
long hours less pay
Consistently changing, relentless, stressful
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 24, 2017
The day is filled with being on the phone, and helping customers. I loved working there in the beginning! In the final year of my employment it seemed like the QC I started for was completely lost. When I started there it was an employee focused environment that placed value on good employees and rewarded/promoted accordingly. It was an environment that encouraged advancement and supported the team. The management changed and that changed the whole environment. It became a place I was ashamed to work for, and quite frankly scared for my job daily. the hardest part of the job was dealing with inadequate training, and poor management. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships I had built with my customers.
Pros
The customers
Cons
the management
Hostile Management
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  New MexicoSeptember 30, 2016
Lower level employees were great but not valued by the regional and treated disrespectfully. A culture of fear and intimidation was the norm. The company used to be a great place to work until the original owners retired. Dishonesty, inhumane treatment of others is rewarded at this company. I loved working with my employees and the customers.
Pros
Lower level employees and customers
Cons
Management, nepatism, favoritism
Life changing
Head Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 23, 2016
I loved working for this company I felt like I was really in a position people out during their hard times.. I was finally getting my own life in order.. I learned how to communicate effectively and work out arrangements that were acceptable on both parties involved..
Pros
Free lunch Every 1st
Cons
Insurance, life insurance
good
Hardware Technician/Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 12, 2016
Good place to work until new Management came in and changed directions. Management is click based but co-workers were great to work with.
Had a great branch mamager
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 27, 2016
i really enjoyed my time working here. i was a csr and had to do daily bank and mail runs, i love the clientele and had a great relationship with most customers. I think i just really liked knowing that i was helping people in their time of need.
Pros
set schedule, no weekends
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Good learning Job with room for advancement
Csr/Collections Representative/Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2015
overall I learned a lot with this company. Short term financing at its finest. small office settings great one on one client work
Pros
small office great hours
Cons
comany moved
very busy
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 6, 2015
Good job just time consuming. doesn't leave much room for family. the days are long and rules are always changing which isn't to bad just hard to keep up sometimes. my coworkers are great and help to maintain a great work environment
Pros
Cons
not seeing my family
Safe counting, debt calls, customer service, deposit checks
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 1, 2015
Good place to work. Taught me a lot of things about working with customers. Hated to leave but I feel my solid ground is in collections.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
profits
Didnt love it
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tacoma WashingtonOctober 9, 2015
While a branch manager there, I was often left running the store by myself because of the lack of employees. I met some great people there, but hated that I had to push services on people that I knew would not benefit them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QC Financial. Our community is ready to answer.