QC Holdings Salaries in the United States
Salary estimated from 461 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.Last updated: April 13, 2020
139 salaries reported
$11.62 per hour
7 salaries reported
$15.68 per hour
4 salaries reported
$14.41 per hour
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Browse all QC Holdings salaries by category
Common benefits at QC Holdings
- 401K Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Add your benefits
Questions about QC Holdings
- How do you feel about going to work each day at QC Holdings?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at QC Holdings? What are the steps along the…2 people answered
- When are PaydaysOne person answered
- What benefits does QC Holdings offer?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at QC Holdings?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at QC Holdings? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- What are some interview tips?One person answered
- How are the working hours at QC Holdings?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of QC Holdings about how to improve it?
- Do they do pre employment drug tests or background checks?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at QC Holdings
- Things you should know...All positions require 6 day work weeks, with two half days. The benefits are decent and they do like to promote from within when positions do open up.Assistant Manager (Current Employee)Bloomington, IL - June 12, 2018
- Not for the weak of heart.You work 11 hour days. Their training is by making you read out of date materials and work with people who will rarely answer questions. If you are the work horse of a store they do not promote unless they have no other options. Management in most st...Assistant General Manager / Loan Official (Former Employee)Olathe, KS - June 23, 2015
Read more QC Holdings reviews about Pay & Benefits
Take part in our anonymous salary survey
It only takes a minute!