QBP Employee Reviews

Listen to the reviews about Aurora, Colorado
DC Pro (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 10, 2019
I read the reviews prior to taking this job and figured it was just some disgruntled former employees. The reviews about the Aurora, Colorado warehouse are absolutely true. The site manager is the most unapproachable person I have ever met and just plain miserable. This seems to run through the other managers and down to the warehouse employees. It’s a terrible work environment. Do not be fooled by the website when filling out an application there are No dogs, there are no fun engaging events, no room for advancement just typical warehouse work for lower pay than the warehouses next to it. You may sell yourself as a cool fun place to work and that may be the fact in Minnesota but not in Colorado. There is a lot of good people leaving constantly for these reason. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere as I currently am.
Pros
Paid lunch on site, Rental bikes
Cons
All of the above and then some. Just go elsewhere
Below average warehouse and pay
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 19, 2018
I currently work at the Aurora, Colorado location as a warehouse employee. Typical warehouse work with extra compensation if you drive a forklift. Pay is a bit lower than most warehouses. There is no cleaning company so that work is added to your role which includes cleaning bathrooms.There are only two toilets for over 40 men which causes a lot of issues, unsanitary and wasted time. Management seems stressed, lacking communication skills and overall not happy. I have watched a lot of people come and go over the last few months. You work over 10 hours most Mondays and then those extra hours are shaved off the rest of your week. No room for advancement other than driving a forklift. My summary is this is a low paying, stress filled workplace where you work long hours only to have them trimmed off on a Tuesday instead of getting over time. In addition you have to clean bathrooms on top of physical labor in the warehouse. I would recommend going else where. I am currently looking for other work.
Pros
Paid lunch on site
Cons
All above and then some not a fun place to work.
Terrible atmosphere, Low pay, High turnover
DC PRO (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 29, 2018
Incredibly high turnover for a warehouse. Stressful work atmosphere, Low pay compared to surrounding warehouses. Management seems to be miserable and stressed which bleeds into the warehouse. I am a hard working, respected employee and I left for a better situation. Cheap bike parts but at what cost? Do yourself a favor and look else where.
Pros
Paid lunch if onsite
Cons
Management, turnover, atmosphere, pay rate.
Decent job, great employees, poor management
Outbound flex (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 9, 2018
The atmosphere in the building is not what it once was. This was once a place where you felt you had unlimited potential. After a shift in management, the on floor attitude tanked. Many employees were fired or quit, while inexperienced employees were promoted to positions they weren’t suited for. I would only recommend this warehouse if you can handle an extreme power imbalance on the floor.
Pros
Discounts and decently lunch break
Cons
Unqualified promotions, poor atmosphere, long hours
Productive and a fun place to work
Inbound, Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 29, 2018
I currently work in the inbound Dept with starting out in outbound. I haven't quite been there a yr yet and have already advanced within the company. It's the best warehouse I've ever worked. They are very open with their employees and the environment is one I've never seen. Everyone is friendly and fun to work with. They treat their employees wonderful, they look out for us. We have monthly parties with games and prizes. They give cash prizes for just doing a good job. Which it's hard to even get a thank you at most places. They have an open door policy which is great and management is also great. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to work with this company and I will strive to keep moving forward. I recommend to give em a try,I think you'll be glad you did.
Pros
Air Conditioned, listen to music, monthly games lunches and prizes
Cons
Long hours in the summer, on your feet 10hrs
Toxic work environment, Low pay, High turnover, Terrible management.
Distribution Center Employee (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 24, 2018
Please note this review reflects the Aurora,Colorado location not the company as a whole. Highest turnover I have ever experienced with leadership and DC employees. Toxic, stressful and overall terrible work environment. Lack of advancement at remote locations especially the Aurora, Colorado location. Low pay for industry standard and surrounding warehouses. I was a long term well liked employee and it is sad to see what this location has become. Stay away.
Pros
Cheap bike parts
Cons
Toxic work environment, Low pay, High turnover, Terrible management
Fun workplace
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 24, 2018
Fast paced environment.
Friendly co-workers.
Great energy.
Recognition for hard work.
Hardest part about the job is being on your feet for 10 hours and dealing with knee problems.
Pros
Benefits, awards
Cons
Being inside all day
Very unorganized
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Aurora,CoAugust 24, 2018
The company itself is great. Management is poor, no advancements with seniority, un experienced employees get promotions. Your treated like a number or better yet a minion.
Stressful place to work, with the people running this place DOWN.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Poor management
Decent place to work for, nice perks and people
warehouse flex (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 30, 2018
It's a 2nd shift job, so you either like or don't like that.
Business operations have little need for daytime shifts so just know that up front. No smoke breaks.
Perks are good, air conditioning, lots of free snacks and parties.
Fairly strict policies, but the management is mostly ok, HR person is actually helpful/nice unlike many places.
Typical day is picking and packing orders, learning how to use RF gun and computer system. Hardest part is being on your feet all day.
Most enjoyable is free wifi to stream your music on your phone while you work.
Pros
air conditioning, nice amount of paid time off and holidays
Cons
family medical coverage is a little pricey
Nice coworkers and okay management.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 2, 2018
Great place to focus in on your work and be somewhat social. Management treats you like a number mostly and no like a human being. Easy work if you know what you are doing.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
management
Busy in the summer , slow in winter
Outbound/Inbound Lead (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 15, 2017
Being a lead I delegated work flow on both inbound and outbound sides of floor. Job entailed normal DC functions with picking, packing and labeling of orders. Learned SAP program, consistently worked with Microsoft office in excel and word. Hardest function of job would be outbound flow, setting bench marks and daily percentages for timely productivity, best practices, training, and metrics.
great place to work for
Flex pro/ Safety committee member (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 29, 2016
long hours, they take care of there employees, the management was great. friendly work environment. great benefits and employee incentive programs,
Pros
incentive programes for employees
Cons
i cant really say that there is cons