QBS Employee Reviews

Qbs work for them since 2011
live in superintendent and night porter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2018
I work for seven years at the quality building service I had never issues with the company why I'm trying to leave this company is because I'm looking to move on for the better position
Good environment
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 18, 2017
It was basic work mostly matneience such as mopping, dusting, brooming, and taking out trash. Helping guest that come to building find locations and helping them if they were lost.
Need Higher Pay
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MANovember 17, 2017
Great place to work but they don't pay well. The management is unorganized and people are reactive not proactive. When working on projects someone always is the devils advocate making long and stressful meetings.
Productive and fun workplace, great team-building atmosphere
Regional Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MASeptember 19, 2017
QBS was a great place to work, from the hard-working nature of the fellow employees to the familial nature of the office. It truly was like working with a family while I was with QBS. The exceptional customer service was exemplified and maintained throughout the company, yet despite this consistent professionalism, we also knew how to have fun as a team. I will sorely miss my time while working for QBS.
Pros
Free lunch, holidays, Pto, full medical coverage
Cons
Fast-paced environment
Intensive and very responsible working position
Facility Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2017
Starting at 6pm I Control all supplies and equipment.After that I check my email for any possible complaint from the previous day.After that I take 5-10 min to talk to my employees for any question that they have or problem that they might have encounter the previous day.After the employees start working I make the inventory of the equipment and report them to my office.After that I check my employees and help them if they are having any problem or if they are late with the schedule.At the end I check once again the whole work performed.I have learned that keeping good relations with my employees raise their performance at work! One of the hardest part is when we have a new employee in the building.In this situations I have to spend a good amount of time explaining all the job requirements and details while doing my regular staff as well.Basically I have to multitask!The most enjoyable part of the job is reaching the goal of not having any complaint in our punch list for the fallowing day!
Pros
Good wage, Good Benefits, Free food.
Cons
No possibility to advance in a better position
excellent worker
Janitor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2015
Thorough working knowledge of the equipment, materials and methods
used in cleaning and custodial work. Follow oral and/or written instructions and communicate effectively,

Want to know more about QBS?

Ask a question