Qdoba Employee Reviews

Found 1,460 reviews matching the search See all 1,476 reviews
Good Company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDMarch 21, 2019
Regional Management team is great. They really keep a smooth running team. The restaurant industry is tough and demanding. Advancement opportunities were available.
Cool
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKMarch 21, 2019
This place is lit to work at I really like it I get paid well and people are nice I love my job and the foods good and like we have fun and good off too
great people nice people, but managers there have no control or say when it comes to corrective actions..
manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 20, 2019
not a great place to work after a while you realize quick there just making empty promises i worked there for a while and never was even offered insurance. your at the mercy of the g.m at the end of the day and most of the gms are kids or very unprofessional mainly the late night locations.
Pros
i learn to never eat qdoba
Cons
greedy no quality no cleanliness no loyalty no respect toward there customers or employees
Poor work environment
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 18, 2019
Although it is a laid back place to work, the management wasn’t too good. You work 12 hour shifts all weekend with no break. Training for this job is not very good. Little work ethic from everyone at this place
Decent Job Overall
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 18, 2019
Overall, my experience at Qdoba was pretty stressful. While it did have its pros, the management could've been better, and it was very fast paced. It was rare that I would even get a break.
Pros
Half off of food
Cons
No breaks, low pay
Very difficult to keep staffed at this location
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMarch 16, 2019
This location has a difficult time keeping it staffed they need to pay a hire wage because of their competitors
Upper management needs to be more supportive
The customers are the best part of the job
Pros
managment free meals all others 60%off
Cons
under staffed
good place to work
Shift Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 15, 2019
The job was a great job had to deal with people all the time and some of the customers are not the nicest people however you had to be nice to them the customer is always right,
Nice work place
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Shiloh, ILMarch 15, 2019
I love it just ready for a different environment with different advancement opportunities. Loyal to employees. Deff a good 1st job for students. I would recommend job to others
great Job
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2019
I had to leave due to a death in the Family I left the state for three months and did not have a position when I returned they wanted to relocate me to another restaurant and it was way to far
Fun
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Lake Stevens, WAMarch 12, 2019
It's ok until the manager started being a prude but he quit so I'm sure it's a better place! The manager is kind and doesn't pay too badly. It's mainly the employees who were hard to work with!
dinner rush
Line Server (Former Employee) –  Brighton, pavillionsMarch 12, 2019
Was stressful and most of the time we were understaffed. Management was terrible but staff was decent/ easy to work with. The pay is decent and the best thing about working here is the food.
Lousy place to work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 12, 2019
They practice Nepotism and it was unable to move up within the company. No matter what you knew, how you knew, or applied to the job if you was not of Hispanic, you was nothing.
Don’t waste your time
Catering Manager/ shift leader (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAMarch 11, 2019
Bad place to work no raises, no benefits, no flexible work hours, horrible management, drivers don’t make money for catering, NO BREAKS, no tips .....
Pros
Cons
No benefits, $10 for taking catering order, must use your car, no raises
I loved working at Qdoba
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lone Tree, COMarch 10, 2019
People there are great. I love the people I worked with and most of the time the work was bearable. Great place for a beginner in the workplace. overall i likeed it.
Pros
free lunches
Typical food service
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Laramie, WYMarch 8, 2019
Fun work environment positive people and fairly stressed free work environment the workload is not too extreme and the environment is inviting only downside is overtime hours are extremely monitored
Pros
50 percent discount for first year then goes up to seventy give percent
fun environment
Front Crew (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMarch 8, 2019
a typical day at qdoba was normally fun, and you get to cross train. The management was very avid on making sure that the employees are trained in food safety.
Fun
Cook (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 5, 2019
Ok to work for it had some problems no help inthe kitchen,really late nights, cook had to take care of everything scrub floors garbage and keep dishes up along with opening and or closing responsibilities.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
No help for the cook
Fun but demanding
Manager (Former Employee) –  WisconsinMarch 5, 2019
Really fun place to work with awesome coworkers, but they are very busy a lot and there’s always something to do. Be ready to get cross trained in line serving, and prepping for sure, and probably cooking too at some point, could most likely get a raise for being cross trained depending how good you are.
Pros
Free food great staff
Cons
So many customers short breaks
Line Server (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMarch 5, 2019
Good place to work. Management helped when they could, hardest part of the job is picking up for coworkers slack. Good people to work with. You can get the hours you need if you really want them, you just have to ask around. Getting time off is very easy, and overall good place to work.
Pros
Discounts on food
I loved it
Qdoba Mexican Grill (cook) (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INMarch 4, 2019
Working at qdoba was extremely fun and heart warming. Everyone there was nice and they all care about everyone...I guess you could say we weee one big family and we all had each others backs but highly respected each other and the customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qdoba. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight