QPS Employment Group Employee Reviews

works hard lifting some heavy items
cook prepcook morning set up stations trainer (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 11, 2018
work hard lifting product can bring glass of water on the line hardest is cleaning the oven cant understand why i am not hired in been there since feb almost a year
Productive work enviroment
Handpacker/machine operator (Former Employee) –  New London, WIDecember 10, 2018
Great place to work for a period of time. Works with u in any special way u need it to be. Wish for better outcomes when it comes to long term employes that they hire for other companys.
Fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 30, 2018
It was a very relaxed work at your own paced place, i learned how to work with very large printing machines and all kind of paint to make all kind of signs all over the world.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
Healthcare
I couldn’t do it anymore
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 27, 2018
It’s a VERY stressful environment. Clients are on you, other coworkers are on you, your boss is on you, etc.
Expect long hours and a LOT of desk lunches. Work feels like your whole life.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
Stress
Great communication
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 26, 2018
They sent me out to a job and would call at the end of the week every so often to check in and make sure I was doing okay and still enjoying my time there.
It’s a wonderful opportunity the pay jus isn’t well
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IANovember 16, 2018
Good place pay just isn’t fit for some who needs more income. Would recommend for a high school student or a person n desperate need of job immediately.
I like QPS they seem to always find me a job for my situation
Assembly/ (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 15, 2018
Stay on top of them and be adamant about the pay you want and if you really want to work stay on them they will get you working they are a great place to work
Okay if you like factory
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WINovember 8, 2018
Offer no other jobs than factory work. Okay management some what slow pace it depends on the job okay if you want to be a temp until hired on I would say 6 of ten
Pros
Lay back slow paced
Cons
No other than factory jobs
Good quick money
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 7, 2018
Its actually a good place to work temporarily or long term. Most jobs pay 9 to 12.00 or more they dont ask for much but they do expect you to do your job as is.
Good place to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IANovember 2, 2018
Good place to work. If you have restrictions they will accommodate. Staff are very nice and helpful. They will work hard on finding you the best job to suit your skills.
good company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIOctober 31, 2018
I really enjoyed working for them, they get you great jobs, and put you to work right away. I would continue to go through them in them future if necessary.
staffing agency
Data Collector (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIOctober 24, 2018
This agency work with you to find work in your area that works with your schedule. Very good at finding work opportunities within a timely fashion. Great at keeping in contact.
concise and concerned
Production manufacturing/assembly machine operator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 17, 2018
My experience with QPS Employment Services have been direct and precise in job duties and pay rates. I've been happy with their work and knowledge of clients. QPS is very understanding of jobs that don't fit my experience and they make the adjustment.
Pros
concern for worker welfare
Great people, super helpful.
Anything (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, iaOctober 11, 2018
The people at QPS Employment are very nice and helpful. They help you find the right job for you. One that works with your schedule. They help you through every step abd check on you after your first day to see if its something you would like to continue.
It was a good company, I moved to and from Wisconsin a few times and they always took me back with no issue.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Clintonville, WIOctober 7, 2018
It was a good summer job while I was in college and when I moved back for a full year it was the only place I wanted to go back to. They paid well and were always looking for people
It was ok not enough people speaking English
Warehouse Worker/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 1, 2018
Nice place to work bad transportation .no communication nothing to do with the job but sit around alot never let you try something different but the supervisor was good
Pros
Good hour
Cons
Transportation
Qps is a good company but they lack enough assignments for good workers and temps that has been there working for the temp service for years
Temp (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WI 53045September 26, 2018
Qps needs to do better with more open assignments and raise the pay at some of these jobs cost of living has increased not sure who branch managers are and or ceo the ppl who assign jobs have favorites and they give assignments to them which leaves Every one else out to dry
Pros
Three getting better
Cons
Lack of job assignments
Temporary position
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WISeptember 13, 2018
QPS didn't have as good as a presence in the Washington county area as Seek did at the time, so I wasn't able to get many jobs through them. I mainly worked at Serigraph through them.
Pros
They followed up weekly
Cons
They didn't provide many jobs
Fast placements for labor oppurnities
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WISeptember 4, 2018
They quickly place you into the workforce that best suits your abilities. They do their best to ensure the hours you are requesting. They try their best to properly locate you in the best fitting company and location that suits the individual. I would recommend this company for fast placements of temporary service. They are a professionally managed and respectful to the individual.
Pros
Quick placement of labor
Cons
No benifits
It's a good start
Assembler I (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WISeptember 1, 2018
If you trying to get ahead on some bills, some of the jobs at QPS is a great start. I would recommend them to anyone looking to advance or even for a little extra pocket change.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QPS Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight