QPS Employment Group Employee Reviews

Great people, super helpful.
Anything (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, iaOctober 11, 2018
The people at QPS Employment are very nice and helpful. They help you find the right job for you. One that works with your schedule. They help you through every step abd check on you after your first day to see if its something you would like to continue.
It was ok not enough people speaking English
Warehouse Worker/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 1, 2018
Nice place to work bad transportation .no communication nothing to do with the job but sit around alot never let you try something different but the supervisor was good
Pros
Good hour
Cons
Transportation
Qps is a good company but they lack enough assignments for good workers and temps that has been there working for the temp service for years
Temp (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WI 53045September 26, 2018
Qps needs to do better with more open assignments and raise the pay at some of these jobs cost of living has increased not sure who branch managers are and or ceo the ppl who assign jobs have favorites and they give assignments to them which leaves Every one else out to dry
Pros
Three getting better
Cons
Lack of job assignments
Temporary position
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WISeptember 13, 2018
QPS didn't have as good as a presence in the Washington county area as Seek did at the time, so I wasn't able to get many jobs through them. I mainly worked at Serigraph through them.
Pros
They followed up weekly
Cons
They didn't provide many jobs
Fast placements for labor oppurnities
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WISeptember 4, 2018
They quickly place you into the workforce that best suits your abilities. They do their best to ensure the hours you are requesting. They try their best to properly locate you in the best fitting company and location that suits the individual. I would recommend this company for fast placements of temporary service. They are a professionally managed and respectful to the individual.
Pros
Quick placement of labor
Cons
No benifits
It's a good start
Assembler I (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WISeptember 1, 2018
If you trying to get ahead on some bills, some of the jobs at QPS is a great start. I would recommend them to anyone looking to advance or even for a little extra pocket change.
productive day at qps
Manufacturing production (Current Employee) –  West Allis, WI 53214August 20, 2018
typical day at work fun. i learned alot at the two companies i worked for. honestly i dont think anything i did was hartd besides getting up early for the work day.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
negative bosses
Great at getting me a new job when the old job didn't work out.
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIAugust 16, 2018
Qps is the best temp service I have ever worked for because when I walk in or call them and say I need a job ASAP they always have one ready for me to go to and they are very nice people.
Pros
Never had a problem getting a job through them
Cons
Lack of transportation is my only problem, it makes it hard for Qps to find me something then.
Pallet Making
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IAAugust 10, 2018
This position required determination and handy skills. A typical day at work consisted of team work and safety skills while operating certain tools to get the job completed. the hardest part of this job was making sure that all the employees were completing task on time to ensure excellent production numbers.
Amazing
General Labor (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIAugust 7, 2018
They are a great company to work for. They helped me find a job that I was offered after my temp contract was finished. I was the one that messed that opportunity up.
Qps employment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIAugust 6, 2018
A typical day at work was constantly changing with every new job I went on. Typically the staff in the office were knowledgeable about the job and kept people well informed.
staffing agency
Temp. Agency (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL 61107July 31, 2018
i only used it for a job that lasted a month, but it was extremely easy to get the job. just make sure you can pass a drug test. other than that, there's not much i can say.
Pros
simple
Cons
no job security
Challenging and rewarding experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOJuly 30, 2018
The culture is definitely that of a family. Open communication is encouraged, and they are all about growth. You are encouraged to ask for help, but plan on picking up on things fairly rapidly. Great people, but make sure you know when to speak up and stand up for yourself. Unfortunately, Office drama is no stranger to this organization, but where is it really?
Need improvement in all areas
machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 30, 2018
I believe that the QPS in the Wisconsin area could use some leadership classes from the CEO to the office staff in order to promote a healthier work environment.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
It was okay
temp postions (Former Employee) –  Mauston, WIJuly 16, 2018
It was okay it was nothing but temp jobs but in all it was okay I worked at several job when I was there all okay but nothing for me I was there to find myshelf to see what I was good at and not good at.
Productive and got me working as fast as possible.
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 15, 2018
Everyone at Qps employment was nice, kind and assisted in helping me find work i go back every so often when i need to find any form of work. Would recommend.
Pros
Quick in and out.
Cons
Can be slow sometimes.
Great Culture
Professional Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJuly 15, 2018
I always had great leaders when I worked there and it's a pretty laid back environment. I have nothing bad to say about he company, the staffing industry is a tough one.
Machine operator
Machine Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, WI 53121July 13, 2018
The supervisor at this job was very disrespectful and rude. He would yell at us for no reason and tell us that we are doing things wrong even though the way we were doing the job was how he taught us to do it.
different places
Machine operator at McClean Fogg (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, WIJuly 10, 2018
Qps is an employment agency they send you to all different kinds jobs. some of them are easy and some are more difficult. they are usually temp to hire jobs.
loveing staff
Temp (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJuly 6, 2018
i loved the qps employees but i only made nine dollars a hour cant afford to live on that alone and qauility packaging was very disrespectful tome and my other employees that i worked with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QPS Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.2

2.0Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight