QSC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Management needs training
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 18, 2018
The company as a whole has great ideas with regard to culture. However management is heavy and needs a lot of people training. Upper management is unaware of true day to day things that can have an impact on the well being of the company.
The company is ok
do not post my job title (Former Employee) –  do not post locationDecember 14, 2017
Job was good, people were nice and I enjoyed my time there. Made new friends and felt good about the work I was doing. All and all it was good, now it's on to something else.
Fun and friendly people
CNC Machine Second Operator (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 30, 2017
Good place to work,but not good when it come pay increase every year.Work schedule is good is balance with family.I will love to stay here but rent always go up and QSC can't keep up with my expenses.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
relax but the hour are bad
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 20, 2017
decent pay good work envirment,but they only hire for 2nd shift if they have position open. stressful due to the lack orginization. and enventoryissue. can take alot of time location a certain part
Pros
relax envirment
Cons
bad hour and very stress and time consuming looking for part
Productive and nice workplace
Electronic Tester (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 20, 2017
I begin 5:50 am to 2:30 pm, and I often have 2 hours O.T per day.i learned a lot thing in QSC.I have a lot nice co-worker, and the boss is good.I learned more some software over there.
Pros
Have fun with co-workers
Cons
Shortbreaks, healthcare ok
good work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 9, 2017
good work place and management I prefer to work 1st shift only2nd are available. it would be a very desirable place for me if I can work first shift. 11 hour everyday and even Saturday can take a tow. beside that this place is great.
Productive and fun work place with a foosball table
Asembler (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 22, 2017
Qsc like 3m Espe where a lot alike than any other job i had. had a lot of workers my age understanding the struggle.The job was fairly easy, relaxing at most. slow paced but it did get stressful sometimes but nothing that i couldn't handle.
Pros
relaxing enviroment
Cons
short breaks
Not bad
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 28, 2017
Pretty good, relaxed and casual, good location. Design and manufacture guitar amps and loudspeakers. Guitar amp manufacturing is on site, all other is jdm.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Politics
Poor management
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 28, 2017
Low compensation for the quality of work expected. Management has their favorites, most of those who were with the company at the beginning, and friends and family of those people. The customer relationships were the best part of the job.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Poor management
A family life like working environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 11, 2017
QSC is a family life like environment to work; as an African American, I am the only black person working in the warehouse. However, this did not scare me from giving my best on the job. As a new recruit, my first day at work was warm welcome by coworkers, they were willing to give their best so I can catch up with the things they do. Management setting is amazing, each and every employee is allowed to participate in the morning meetings. The hardest part of the job has to do with lifting and putting things away. The most enjoyable part of the job is it flexibility.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Na
Good company + great R&D = superior products
Product Specialist/Sales (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 1, 2016
Enjoyable to sell such superior products, and to receive great reseller and customer feedback. I appreciated the opportunity to work with the technical wizards who dream up these products.
good
Engineer (Former Employee) –  qatarDecember 31, 2015
Teaching electronics from basics to microcontroller level and implementing students’ new ideas, practical experiment for students in class and giving them different techniques.
Great company to work for
Sr. Product Manager - Marketing (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 23, 2015
I held several positions at QSC over the 16 years I worked there - mostly due to restructuring. The people who work there are the best part of the company. Good team working environment. I learned many skills including Product Management, new product development, as well as Marketing & Sales management.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Company culture is changing for the worse
Good people. No sense of direction with managment
Production (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 10, 2015
Good benefits and people. That's about it. They don't care about the little people. They are going through a lot of firings and have quit a few lawsuits.
Growing company; great products; lot's of great people
Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 13, 2014
I enjoyed my tenure at the company. Lot's of challenges and a fun relaxed placed to work with a good ownership group.
Electronic Equipment Assembly (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 21, 2014
This company is a good place to work as well as the employees at this place. I learned a lot when I worked. My co-workers were nice and pleased to work with. The job is very easy. The most part of the job is time, time gone by quickly that I could not imagine. I wished I could to stay to work longer but unfortunately, it was a very-short assignment.
Unique Pro Audio Employer
Sr. Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 5, 2014
Very different culture and excessive management changes; this was not a good fit for me as I was unable to use all of my talents and skills in this role.
Pros
Pro Audio! Very glamorous!
Cons
Very poor communication between the supply chain team.
Excellent company, culture of excellence
Manager, Strategic Finance & Operations (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 1, 2013
QSC is a phenomenal place to work. The culture's laid back appearance belies its true character: one of dedication, ingenuity, collaboration, and doing what it takes to succeed.
The management is top notch, led by some of the smartest people I have ever met. Colleagues are amazing folks as well.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up. The company has enjoyed immense success and keeping up with its growing pains demands people who can cope with change, wear a couple different hats, and stay ahead of the curve. For this reason, "job security" is the only category I do not rate 5 stars because the company is not afraid to "counsel out" people who don't belong.
The most enjoyable part of the company is everything else! The people, the (mostly) regular hours, great people, great benefits, challenging work, cool products, etc.
Pros
Flexible hours, great benefits, challenging work, cool and smart people
Cons
Constant and ever-changing cross-functional initiatives, no such thing as "just doing your day job"
Hard Job
Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXAugust 16, 2012
Get all 16-17 year old employees lined out to do the best they can.Its very hard work with inexpieriend employees to do the right work .Manager was ok mostly times left wen my shift started.Co-workers very young but eager too learn.Keep a solid schedule.Nice and rewarding wen youre store had the best salesnumbers of the month.
Pros
free meal everyday
Cons
no insurance
It is a good place to work, the pay is decent.
Inventory Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 28, 2012
My typical day at QSC AUDIO PRODUCTS is to maintain inisventory of materials needed by the production people. I learned that do your work, come to work on time and don't be critical of anybody and everything would be okey. Management are fair to us most of the time. Buys lunch and treat us to a party from time to time. I worked with logistics and my job is to make sure that everything that are needed by production are there so that there are no delays and he be efficient. The most enjoyable part of the job is when they give us bonus for doing a great job.
Pros
the company give us free lunches and bonus.
Cons
sent us home when there is not enough work.